OMG Sup Forums YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED!!

>Girls lose faith in their own talents by the age of six

>Girls start to see themselves as less innately talented than boys do when they are only six years old, a group of US researchers has said.

In one, the children were read a story about someone who is "really, really smart" but it is not clear who the story is about.

They then had to guess the protagonist from four pictures - two of men and two of women.

At age five, boys pick men and girls pick women around 75% of the time. But fast-forward a year to age six and boys are still picking men while girls are now slightly more likely to pick men too.

In another scenario, groups of children played a new board game.

But for some it was branded as "for children who are really, really smart" and for others it was described as "for children who try really, really hard".

Six and seven-year old girls were as likely as boys to enjoy the game for those who try, but much less likely to say they enjoy the game for smart children.

Prof Andrei Cimpian, one of the researchers, told the BBC News website: "The message that comes out of these data is that young kids are exposed to the cultural notion that genius is more likely a male than a female quality.

"It's disheartening to see these effects emerge so early. When you see them, you realise how much of an uphill battle it's going to be."

>Media kicks in at 6
>Its not self-awareness doe, i swear

bbc.co.uk/news/health-38717926

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
mrctv.org/blog/kindergarten-teacher-will-let-boys-play-legos-when-hell-freezes-over-promote-gender-equality
youtube.com/watch?v=wFC1QLfp46w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you the parent of a young daughter who feels 'less talented' than boys her own age? Have you noticed your children showing gender stereotypes early on? Get in touch by emailing [email protected].

Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to a BBC journalist. You can also contact us in the following ways:

WhatsApp: +44 7525 900971
Send pictures/video to [email protected]
Tweet: @BBC_HaveYourSay
Send an SMS or MMS to 61124

Stop being sexist girls and boys are equal

i know, i bet this is all Drump's fault

>FEEL ASHAMED
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

literally calling them up to tell them a story right now

seems to coincide with the time they get into elementary school?

gender stereotypes pervade our society. just deal with it. women arent less smart.

they do have it easier when it comes to social life and sex tho

Little girls have an unexplainable low self esteem which essentially distorts their perception of reality to create a form of psychosis called "femininity."

We get it. Bitches be crazy. Can I just have one that understands the "stay together for the kids" thing?

I swear the exact same study came out years ago, but stated they lost confidence around preteen years.

It probably doesn't help that crazy libshit parents will try to sterilize them if they show any masculine aspects for the tranny cult

Its not hard for girls to notice that all positions of power and importance are occupied by men, and that men invented everythingin the world wit a few exceptions (marie curie and other hoes) and finally they either admit that civilization and the world were built by men, smarter than women, or they become ilogical, stupid as fuck sjw 3rd wave feminists

Spotted the tosser.

>men build and designed almost everything that exists on the planet
>we r equal lol

no.

The entire world came to the same consensus over thousands and thousands of years.

Cool stuff, feminism as of late preaches that this shortcoming and others isn't just acceptable, but preferable, leading to low quality women who epitomise this through selfishness and extreme ego centrism. This is a feminist thing and strictly excludes men from the same effects, as well as women from countries without feminism movements. Basically all western women, whether feminist or not, have a form of mild sociopathy.

Basically, I think I have a legitimate concern when I outright need them, as in essentially, when the whole kiddies thing pops up.

I don't want to raise children with sociopaths. Fix your own problems ladies, stop dismissing these wake up calls with shitty insults.

theres also a contact form in the link if anyone wants to share stories about their daughters suddenly becoming dumb at 6

>Six and seven-year old girls were as likely as boys to enjoy the game for those who try, but much less likely to say they enjoy the game for smart children.

>A statistic fact affects girls at the age of 6
Doesn't this prove that girls are SMARTER at age 6, because they actually believe statistics, even if they are in disfavor of what they want to believe?

>blablabla I didnt even bother to read the OP
off yourself, retard

>a newfag who just found out "teh hitler was right"
Lurk more or don't post.

why are you responding to a bot?

Without reading all that shit, let me make a guess.

It's all men's fault.

robots hav efeelings too

A social scientist drawing counclusion about causes out of thin air, extremely typical. The whole field needs to be abandoned.

>flawed (((sociology))) studies
>not reproducible
>blatant p-hacking

Fuck off OP.

>girls and boys start going to school together at 6 and socializing more with their piers
>even children can understand that the boys are the smarter more capable sex
>girls just want to play with dolls while boys dream of achieving great things
>instead of letting nature take its course we decide to brainwash the boys into feeling inferior and brainwash the girls into thinking motherhood is a burden they shouldn't bear and that they need to be strong and independent or they are victims of the patriarchy
>wonder why birth rates are so low

The obvious solution to this is stop letting boys play with Legos and make them play with dolls and teasets and force girls to play with STEM toys. The earlier we let them know what they're interested in the better chance we have of making it stick.

My daughter and I love Legos. I wish they were so detailed as they are now back when we were kids.

I know that feel. I've gotten jealous when buying sets for my nieces and nephews and damn near bought some for myself. Playing with Legos again is partial motivation for me to have kids.

Also my post is referring to this case:

mrctv.org/blog/kindergarten-teacher-will-let-boys-play-legos-when-hell-freezes-over-promote-gender-equality

Where a female Kindergarten teacher refused to let her male students play with Legos in order to "promote gender equality".

>Keller told the Bainbridge Island Review, “I always tell the boys, ‘You’re going to have a turn’ — and I’m like, ‘Yeah, when hell freezes over’ in my head. I tell them, ‘You’ll have a turn’ because I don’t want them to feel bad.”

>According to Keller, playing with building blocks like Legos helps children develop spatial and math skills. Girls, therefore, are at a disadvantage in developing those skills because Legos are not marketed towards girls.

>In order to remedy this disparity, Keller originally tried to entice girls to play with Legos by offering them in girly colors, pink and purple. When the girls were not interested in playing with the toys — but the boys were — Keller decided to ban boys from playing with the Legos entirely.

That experiment does not support those claims at all. You can still see yourself as talented and believe most 'really, really smart' people are males. What a load of shit.

FFFFFF

I had my thousand plus older lego sets I kept for decades with the intent of handing them down. Ended up giving them to my sister for her two kids.

F A K É N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>slightly more likely
Fake news as usual.

Well what did the pictures they were shown look like? Gives us the details BBC!

>genius is more likely a male than a female quality
but that's the truth. Women cluster around the middle of the IQ scale while men are more spread out.
Most geniuses are men. But so are most dullards. How is this sexist?

also these.

Muhammad had it right, we should lower the legal marriage age to six. Girls clearly need someone to make them feel special starting at a very young age.

>boys dream of achieving great things
Nigger I dreamed about terminators vs zombies and girls pissing on me when I was 6, what the fuck were you doing?

Grills become self aware at age 6.

Maybe it's more of you dub yourself a genius your considered an arrogant prick.

girls ARE less talented

I can't believe it takes girls that long to realize who is better.

I am sure three year old boys are pretty clear on this. girls, amirite?

>x-axis implies average iq is 60
the fuck?

they are literally the same gender

Those are great dreams, user

Women should never any delusions of their abilities in the first place. They should just feel blessed to have gotten on the easy street of existence. To succeed in life women just have to avoid becoming total dumpsterfires. Do that and you are guaranteed to get some schlub to provide for you and your offspring. Easiest fucking gig on earth.

>people come to the age of reason at around age 6
More at 11

fa-keh news?

Filename

>Girls start to see themselves as less innately talented than boys do when they are only six years old, a group of US researchers has said.

Yet for some reason:

>men are killing themselves 3.5x more than women
>37.5% of women have a bachelor's degree or higher, while only 29.5% of men do
>women are 1/3rd more likely to get a job than a man

OOOHH OOOH BUT THEY FWEEL BAAAD

Men are not women. Women are not men. Girls are not boys. Boys are not girls.

WE'RE NOT FUCKING EQUAL AND NEVER WILL BE

ding ding ding! chang got it right!

youtube.com/watch?v=wFC1QLfp46w

Video related

American education everybody

>young kids are exposed to the cultural notion that genius is more likely a male than a female quality
>the cultural notion

The primary people responsible for raising girls is other women.

Or maybe girls are self-aware earlier than boys?

Considering a woman's destiny is to be an emotionally fucked up cum bucket, maybe this is just six years olds dealing with reality.

ty for posting didnt see most of it. cant watch the holo vids cause of german bans. north korea feelsbadman

maybe because females aren't as smart as men

Fucking hell, have you been in a company run by predominantly women? Or even worked side by side with one? They simply can't keep up and you have to tip toe around their feefees

If you're working with men, you can simply say "go do X" and they'll do so without a second thought. If you do this to a woman she'll flip out and you'll have an enemy for life and she will talk to others how you are a dictator

Talk to any HR lady, wastes of space

fuck them

This was on the front page of BBC News this morning. Funded by my tax money.

This, pretty much

TFW I've started dropping red pills to my boys (10, and 8) already, and they are absolutely picking up on it. They even give their mom shit sometimes playfully (that's something a girl would say, mom). She gives me an eat shit glare every time, then by night time she's initiating bedroom activities.

>their own talents
NIGGA THEYRE 6

THEY JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH DOLLS AND PLAY HOUSE

Holy fuck these bitches need to stop projecting so fucking hard.

>cultural notion

every time

This is the sexuality of the gender, wanting to be lead. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

how so? at that age it's way too early for assessing sexual talent and motherhood

this.
>me working on project with a woman (coalburner at that)
>we spend forever just going over stupid shit she needs clarification on
>dont worry user I'll handle the next part
>doesn't handle it
>gets mad at me for not handling it
>gets mad because she was planning to take time off right before the project was to be submitted and was catching up on the shit she said she'd do and which I submitted half of the material for
>I quit and gave no fucks

>The message that comes out of these data is that young kids are exposed to the cultural notion that genius is more likely a male than a female quality
It's not a cultural notion, it's just true
This was even a feminist position once when they weren't fucking insane, there's a famous quote from one of them something like the reason there are no female Mozarts is the same reason there are no female Jack The Rippers
Also, instituting more diversity quotas (because equality needs to be implemented by government) isn't a battle fuck off

Serious question, why do girls have such low self esteem? The media has been glorifying them as being so much better than males for the last 30 years. Girls are portrayed as smarter, and more competent in every TV show and movie I've ever watched where there were female characters relevant to the plot-line, but still most girls grow up feeling absolutely worthless.

It really doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.

>"The message that comes out of these data is that young kids are exposed to the cultural notion that genius is more likely a male than a female quality.

But that's the truth according to IQ distribution between the sexes.

>paying the TV license
stop being a cuck

feelgood propaganda does not reality make

in spite of incessant bombardment targeting individuality, ambition, consumerism they realize soon enough that their #1 and only job is to please/fit in; there are exceptions, of course, however one does not generalize based on exceptions

I want to add to your point and say that it comes from the innate instinct of the male to have to use ingenuity to be a provider and protector for his woman and offspring, he needed to come up with better and more efficient ways to hunt and whatnot, the woman was to be a nurturer for the children.

they all subconsciously realize that what they're seeing on the screens is something that can't keep up with, even if in their conscious mind they think "WOMYN STRONK YAA"

you grow up to realise there's a correlation between being conventionally attractive and being a successful person

no kids at mid 20s, biological clock

Lack of good father figures results in victim complex, see the entire black community for example.

Women have all the advantages of the world and yet, still find excuses.

School caters to them, government caters to them, men cater to them; everything is handed to them.

Stop fucking complaining about such trite shit.

Was going to post a well laid out reply until I realized it wouldn't solve anything