I never realized how much women hate us guys

I never realized how much women hate us guys.

Like seriously maybe less than 10% of the females in any given country would give a man who voted for trump even a chance at a date, and even then they would be very cautious of going anywhere beyond that.

Seriously guys I don't want to be alone anymore. I just wanted to protect our countries borders but I'm seriously fearing this will never allow me to meet anyone who will love me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Like seriously maybe less than 10% of the females in any given country
40% of women voted trump remember and a majority of white women voted for him

sex robots coming soon

uhhh sweetie i am glad you noticed

Get off Sup Forums and meet people, it's easy to find conservative girls lol

I can actually guarantee you that every woman in any country will date a Trump voter if she perceives him as sufficiently improving her status

No one hates white men more than white women, it's freaky.

You don't see minority women making disparaging social media comments about their male counterparts at all.

>3d women

What's this, a new update in CTR textbook?

>women hate us guys.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Get yourself a Russian qt3.14. Mine is pretty redpilled though a good bit of that is from me.

>Get yourself a Russian
Why would I want my mother to disown me

becuase your mother is typical western coalburning whore?

lol yeah you do

it depends on how wealthy they are usually

if she's from wealth and attractive you can basically guarantee she's got a chip on her shoulder about men and pretty much society in general

uhh sweetie if you'd bothered to educate yourself we wouldn't be having this conversation, ok?

Sounds like a great way to filter degenerates and whores

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is the alarm to notify you that this is an obvious troll. CTR/American Bridge fags paid to suck David Brock's dick are likely involved.

no because she claims its what only weak lower middle class men do and compares it with dating an asian. also russian girls are not protestants

Nobody cares

they are all older women mate, lets not kid ourselves

This chick makes me diamonds. I want her to sit bare ass on my face and dominate me.

"Video is not available" for half the links, including all the holocaust vids
mfw living in north korea

rly? i would rather watch her getting fucked by ghetto nigger

yes, the eternal vaginajew. sex with a woman, a weak and inferior creature is emasculating, darewesay, faggy,
two strong men having sex, one penetrating the others asshole, is fortifying and virile, absolutely nothing gay about it.

Well most bitches get their political news from reddit and Facebook memes.

Sweetie, you sure you're okay? Because you're sounding like a misogynist AND a racist, hun. That's low even for you!

old and married women

One of the reasons I fuck a lot of girls is because everytime I tell them I support Poutine Trump and that I dislike the jews if you can explain why you support them and show confidence you're much better of than the average schmuck

>"Yeah, I voted for Trump but hey, they say opposites attract. Can I have your number beautiful?"
How would the average liberal woman react?

Over half of white women voted for Trump

Children hate dad cause he doesn't let them eat candy for every meal and won't pretend their invisible friends are real. Kids will get over it.

It's a minority, but they exist. My woman is redpilled as hell, and attractive too. Took dating a few closet SJWs to get here though...

Mhm, and the ones who did that all have internalised patriarchy, ok sugarplum?

Try to remove your t-shirt with "I VOTED FOR TRUMP" label

>my wife's daughter
>it is time
>you must choose now
>a successful businessman
>or limp-wristed art faggot who cries more than he creates
>*cucking off art faggot with a black unsuccessful muslim*

I'd give anything to bury my face in an ass like that. God am I sexually frustrated.

So what do the strong higher classes do in Jew Zealand?

you guys need to switch from women to men:

>skin feels the same on both for the most part
>lips feel similar.. french kissing is exactly the same
>a man will understand you because you are both men
>no shitty PMS or bleeding all over the place
>anus is similar tightness in both man and woman.. easy to switch
>most guys voted for Trump so easy to agree on political things..less arguing

No bro, they hate you.

That's a textbook case of concern trolling.

What is concern trolling? Forgive my ignorance.

Redpilled girls do exist though, not sure what you're trying to deny there.

Did you not see all the young qts at Trump rallies? Conservative or apolitical women are out there, especially outside of cities. Churches are your best bet.

Over half of white women in America are old and/or married? You cunts are fucked

Stop being a pussy.

>concerned with the opinions of vaginas

not date foreign whores

Your inability to get laid has nothing to do with politics. Chad in a MAGA hat and a Breitbart bookmark has no trouble pulling lefty poon. Fix yourself user. All fields.

>tfw you are married to a white, ultra-conservative, traditional values minded, traditional gender role respecting, Christian, hard working, thin qt wife

I'm not gonna lie, life is good

Stop projecting your own insecurities onto other people. If you are relatively good looking and have game, women don't give a fuck what you believe. I am not kidding.

He doesn't know what he is talking about.

>Concern trolling is a form of Internet trolling in which someone enters a discussion with claims that he or she supports the view of the discussion, but has concerns.

In this case the concern is that voting Trump lowers your sexual market value, and we know that he's a dishonest shll becasue he pulls numbers out of his ass. The point of this thread is to demoralize Trump youn males supporting Trump.

If you're stupid enough to talk about politics with someone you want to fuck you deserve to be hated

>t_d shitty lingo
Damn these people for wanting to discuss and not blindly hail everything as the third coming of Jesus, right?

sage

It's a real good thing most hardcore liberal women are weak argumentatively and lack the force of conviction the right does.

I've done the same thing I always do in every relationship long or short. Come in as a moderate liberal that likes to look at both sides of an issue when you first meet her. After a short time before the bliss of a new relationship wears off on both of you and you start to see faults in one another, start leaning conversations and arguments toward the other end of the spectrum slowly.

In no time at all, she will be more moderate and enjoyable to be around.

As if you know any women. My wife's more right wing than I am.

If your dick is good enough, she will abandon her flimsy liberal worldview and adopt whatever ideology you want. If her liberal friends don't like it, she will abandon them without thinking twice.

t. my wife used to be a liberal. Now she's a stay at home mom who firmly believes that Jesus Christ is God all because my dick game is stronger than college indoctrination

Want my honest advice?

Chances of you finding a good virgin conservative white girl your own age is practically lottery chances.

You either have to go desperate, for the unfuckables that will adopt whatever ideology you have just so they can be loved.

Or go young, like our forefathers before us and mold them into a proper woman where her parents failed.

The generation of girls after millennials are looking to be edgy libertarians, that's your best bet.

This. If there's one red pill I recently took, it's that many women, of not most, are overgrown children. Not even kidding, exaggerating or meaning to insult, it's just so obvious when you see it.

Sulking, being recalcitrant, rebelling in stupid ways, getting spoiled and seeking out paternal figures, it's all there. Emotionally mature young women are rare. Which is especially ironic since there used to be this meme (idk if it's still popular) when I was in high school that "girls are mentally two years older than boys"

And on top of all that, she makes oil paintings of the sandwiches she makes you? Doesn't sound too bad indeed

You feminist faggot.

HURR DURR WOMYNZ ARE JUSS AZ RASHUNELL AS DA WHYTE MALEZ

See

or engaged or they live in the south

generally the kind of women who vote republican

Indeed. That is an origininal "Reuben on Marble Rye" by my beautiful and talented wife.

Only if you intend to fuck her and then leave. If you intend to stick with her for the long haul, you better have a cursory idea of what her political stance is.

I'm dating a Latina American studying In France and I spout Sup Forums related trump loving claims all the time. Let's not kid ourselves, women do not give a shit about politics

No, it's just the ugly ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0

How is trolling? Fuck off retard

Her political stance at the beginning of a relationship only matters if you have a tiny Canadian pecker

See

That's great, I love her style. It has some Van Gogh influences, it seems. Very tasteful.

>t. hobby painter

I actually agree with you, women are very malleable, especially if you can satisfy them.
Still, to cut your woman off from any political chat just because she's a woman doesn't make much sense.

Don't you want to talk to and enjoy spending time with your woman? I know I do, and not just the time we spend under the covers. It's a great feeling knowing I can talk to her about any political issue and be respected for my opinion, just as I respect hers.

Repeal the 19th and beat women into submission. Make dating great again.

You're just a cuck OP. They give you a chance if you make them give you a chance. I don't mean anything is forced, if you just show confidence and attract her enough she'll bend to you

A woman with any principles hardly exists anymore, and a women who supported Hillary or is against you for Trump definitely has none.

>my mummy said I'm not allowed to date girls she doesn't like

Wow you sure sound like a strong independent man.

Why are NZ cucks so goddamn pathetic?

Of course my wife and I have conversations. She was an atheist liberal when I met her and literally dropped her entire worldview after about the 3rd time I fucked her. Then she started repeating my arguments to her friends. Her friends expressed typical leftist whining in response. She dropped them so quick and never looked back. The redpill for women is the florid bell-end of a thick white cock. The trick is to fuck her like you are trying to fuse her vertebrae together the first time you get a chance. Fuck her like you absolutely hate her. Like you are trying to perform a late 90's Mortal Kombat fatality with your dick. I'm serious. If you give a chick massive orgasms, she will do literally anything to keep your approval, so long as you are being a man in the other aspects of your life.

Bullshit. I fuck every other night, and MEGA all days.
My cock hurts sometimes.
That's how wrong You are.
Bitches on Tumblr and Twitter don't represent womankind.

Fall all over herself. As much shit as they talk, they ultimately can't resist dick.

1st: protestantism is heresy.
2st: russian women are patrician tier.

>protestantism is heresy

This is so true. Papism is as well, though. If you're not Orthodox, you're wrong.

I don't know why you keep asserting that point, I agree with you.

Still, didn't you consider that maybe some of your girl's views were correct and it was your views that needed adjustment?

Just because she easily dropped her beliefs due to some quality dicking, doesn't mean what she originally believed is wrong.

If you think you have the rightful authority in your relationship to decide what both parties believe, you're probably right about that. But that doesn't mean your beliefs are factual, just that you can be persuasive when needed.

You are right here as well. For the NZcuck to not date a woman because she's not a heretical faggot like he is, is just ultra cucked.

Canadians agree with everybody about everything. I've unfortunately met enough of you faggots to know that you are disingenuously amicable as a defense mechanism.

Atheism is based on blind faith in the contemporary, profit-based statist, modern science industry. Progressive politics ignore basic math. Moral relativism is societal cancer and had never yielded any positive results. Morality is necessary and should be only derived from its true source, Orthodox Christianity. I'm sure you disagree now, but remember that I'm right the next time your PM forces you to applaud the sodomite waving dildos around in front of children.

Damn son, you must not like the idea that you might be wrong on a given topic compared to your woman eh?

Look, I'm on your side in this whole debate. You attack me as if we have disagreeing points of view but I'm simply agreeing with you.

I don't even like our PM, so we agree there too. The one place I disagree with you is your choice of religion, but then I'm not surprised that someone of religious bias is so convinced their own beliefs are correct that they won't consider the opinions of others.

Try and keep politics out of things until you've dated her a few weeks (and especially until youve fucked her good several times). Once your at this point she will have invested in you strongly and has probably started falling in love with you so she will overlook your 'silly' Trump fetish as long as you gradually reveal it and you aren't on about it all the time. Then you can probably start redpilling her and bring her back to the light side.
If she fancies you she will give you a pass nearly every time as long as you aren't a dick about Trump
Source: experience
tfw watching Trump's inauguration with a beer in hand while previously left-leaning qt3.14 gf gives you head

This.

>Atheism is based on blind faith in the contemporary, profit-based statist, modern science industry.

No it's not, it's just not having a religion.

Hey, nice! I did that too, then we smoked up and laughed as Trump Saltmining Inc opened a Canada facility

We agree on everything except the filioque, and the filioque is just shitposting. They just separated for political reasons (they thought the Emperor of Byzantium would have been better than the Pope).
Schismatics are fine by me.

You just have to fuck them and they change their mind. My gf loves Trump.

You are the shittiest psy-op ever.

Women want the D.

listen honey, you can live out your racist droompfa loompfa fantasies, but don't expect women to join you, ok?

They hate you because you are a beta not because of your political views

What is this mocking tone in type form? I never saw it before the elections. Is it supposed to parody the SJW crowd's tone?

Oh darling, we don't spoonfeed here, try to keep up.

Obvious b8.

There's some hamgalaxy that responds to every single tweet Trump makes exactly like this, she may be the originator

Хaхaхaхa

that's the girl in op's pic. can't remember the name though

thanks guys

Come to the south. 90/100 women are tattooed, obese whores with an IQ below 90. But out of the other 10 half of them are pretty alright.

Melodramatic propaganda.

I'm right wing and I fucked 15 different girls last year.

You just need not to be an Autist or act defensive and don't talk about politics until after you've fucked her really good and you're pillow talking.

lmao my family would disown me if I married a russian, especially my grandma who was raped by them when she was 10

Kek, nice also! I did comment to her something like "A beer, watching Trump and a special favour from my special lady! How can life get any better than this!" - she she laughed so much nearly choked ahem. We then went for a night out to celebrate