Daily Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
northcrane.com/2017/01/17/opens-up-home-to-male-refugee-he-then-rapes-her-10-yo-daughter-wont-be-deported/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck sandniggers

One step closer to purifying the world.

Bump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck those guys

L8r dune coon

What

An

hello

Utter

Legalize pedophilia

Tragedy

My

nigger

Heart

Bleeds

what if I'm not muslim but I have light brown skin and my nose looks like it's from the middle east but I'm not

This is Longsight Manchester. I used to work there a few years ago. There isn't a single white face, except a few Irish tramps roaming the streets.

Funny ad but delete guys name because that's probably considered a hate crime overe here

If it ain't white it ain't right.

*af

rolling

Wtf now I hate pedophiles

Agreed. I'd hate for anyone to become a target of violence because of a joke.

>The Two Minutes Hate, from George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, is a daily period in which Party members of the society of Oceania must watch a film depicting the Party's enemies and express their hatred for them for exactly two minutes.

>Within the book, the purpose of the Two Minutes Hate is said to satisfy the citizens' subdued feelings of angst and hatred from leading such a wretched, controlled existence. By re-directing these subconscious feelings away from the Oceanian government and toward external enemies (which probably do not even exist), the Party minimises subversive thought and behaviour.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

Posting

fuck these arrogant cunts

Kill it

doing my job

Religion of peace brudda. Now excuse me while I murder this guy who said something mean about my stupid religion

That's one rare pepe. DEATH TO ISLAM.

fuck them

There are so many of those fuckers that there very likely is a strong correlation with a dead muslim and a post in this thread. Let's hope for causation.

Source?

Oh, if muslim dies every time i post perhaps i should avoid to do it... or not

Posting for the glory of God almighty. Fuck Allah, fuck Muhammad, fuck Islam.

DEUS VULT

obligatory post

IM ON MOBILE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FLAG

TYR's JIHAD STARTS TODAY

Benis

What a horrible fucking thing to do! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Source?

Get

Die all muslims
>I'm an elected official and hope I get t.rip.s so this becomes true

>fuck Allah
>deus vult

Retard.

>Allah (/ˈælə, ˈɑːlə, əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله, translit. Allāh, pronounced [ɑɫ'ɫɑh]) is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.[3][4][5] The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God.[6][7]

>The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times.[8] More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Belize

ayy

Ok

>wikishits
My god is the father of Jesus Christ and all of creation. Allah is not.

Thank you
Polite sage
Muslims -1

My biggest regret is that I have but one (you) to give

DIEEEEE SAND NIGGGERRRRS

daily post to kill a muslim

Are you retarded?
>I will become a cult leader
>GUYZ OUR GOD IS SAME AS YOURS I SWEAR ALLAHU AKBAR KABOOM

Muhammad was a piece of human garbage that manipulated stupid sandniggers into killing themselves for him as they have been doing for 1300 years. He just plagiarized arab culture and stole some stories from Christians and jews.
He was the original lazy sandnigger, his ideology isn't even well thought out

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Goddamnit George Orwell was right, this Mongolian anime posting image board was really a dystopian authoritarian communist government after all trying to control how we think.

>pedophile
>marry 10+ women
>1 little girl included
>called a pedophile
do you know what that word means?
He had a women from every age group and almost every nationality in his harem, calling him a pedophile is unjust criticism
He married his first wife when he was 25 and she was over 40, he didnt marry again until she died.

I wish peace for the world :3

Crusades and conquests are completely different things you retard. If one would make a map of European conquests it would encompass the whole fucking planet.

Allahu ackbar.

MOOR

didn't make the picture nerd

Pedophile means sex with a minor, so it fits. Aisha was 6 when Muhammed (may he be eternally BTFO by the Jews) married her and 9 when he fucked her

>ZOMG THERE'S DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THE SAME GOD OF ANCIENT ACROSS CULTURES

Fuck that, my god is not the god of Islam, just how heretic do you have to be to think otherwise?

Do my good deed for the day

Technically japan and sk are under europe influence because they are basically US puppets

Is this family tree in the Quran or is there historical documentation that supports it?

Stop posting misinformation. You look like an idiot.

Eat shit and die goat fuckers

Deus Fucking Vult

pedophilia means sexual attraction specifically to children you mongoloid. use a dictionary.

you all really need to learn more about islamic history and chains of narration before you speak about islam or you'll be eternally looked down upon as uneducated morons.

>u.s.
>europe

northcrane.com/2017/01/17/opens-up-home-to-male-refugee-he-then-rapes-her-10-yo-daughter-wont-be-deported/

fuck em all to death

nigger

Well, if you knew, why wouldn't you just answer the fucking question and educate me?
It's of european descent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a fucking retarded mother, though.

need to post at least once in these threads

I FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS THEY HAVE RUINED OUR ONCE GREAT BRITAIN PAKI CUNTS SHOULD DIE

who is this semen demon?

Take a seat. We need to talk about that Ifunny water mark