Alt right and nihilism

Do you realized that the rigth wing hasnt managed to overcome nihilism?

I support rwds meme culture as a method of attacking post nihilistic SJWism, not as a (nihilistic) kek worshipping identity which in the long run will create neo-SJW culture.

GET RIGHT WITH GOD
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9SM2dm93VY&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=sCFYyEl3Jiw
youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't take anyone seriously who thinks anything related to "SJWism" is nihilistic in any sense.

>anyone seriously who thinks anything related to "SJWism" is nihilistic

SJWism is post-nihilistic/post (or pseudo) - christian morals. its pretty simple to understand.

Praise Kek

I hate the term, but I could legitimately identify as an alt-right nihilist. It is not something I have to overcome, nihilism is central to.my alt-rightness, and supports it

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

COMMUNIST FAGGOT

>I hate the term, but I could legitimately identify as an alt-right nihilist.

to a layman it might sound pretencious, but you said it pretty good. basically...

alt-right nihilist = nietzscheanism

the problem is that on a societal level its a very short term solution that might easily be taken by another wave of neo-SJWism once alt-right nihilism turns to pure nihilism (which is inevitable) and nietzschenaism has already been tried in the start of 20th century and it failed. nihilism can only be fun for some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9SM2dm93VY&t=114s

I didn't say anything about not understanding it. I'm saying that SJW attitudes are in no sense nihilistic or derivative of it, and this includes any morally relativist notions one might label post-nihilistic.

I'm saying SJW attitudes are moral realist as fuck. They (the SJWs) retreat to moral relativism only in select cases of convenience, but even then the guiding principle is that of there being an absolute moral truth and that they have found and embraced it. You will have a hard time finding an SJW who does not believe that their moral values are objectively, universally true.

>I'm saying that SJW attitudes are in no sense nihilistic or derivative of it, and this includes any morally relativist notions one might label post-nihilistic.

fair enough, I think you would agree that the term post-christian is more precise?

>They (the SJWs) retreat to moral relativism only in select cases of convenience, but even then the guiding principle is that of there being an absolute moral truth and that they have found and embraced it.

this is correct. their moral relativism is tactical, not principal. but on a metaphisical level they can not argue for moral principles therefore they are post-nihilistic in those terms (=in terms of findind a solution to nihilism).

Meh, the swastika was a cross after all.

I find my culture aesthetically pleasing to me. It promises happiness and opportunity for me.

All cultures are equal under the sun, which means I can do what I can to further the one I like best.

Nihilism is philosophically correct and is a tool that in any halfway competant hands wins out over other alternatives. But it can be used by anyone to destroy bullshit, and there is bullshit aplenty on all sides. It is only the full of shit trying to whip up their diarrehic froth that resent nihilism because it ruins tgeir towers of poo.

good example is Sartre who was a nihilist but his politics was radical communism.

>Nihilism is philosophically correct and is a tool that in any halfway competant hands wins out over other alternatives.

only if the proponent of nihilism commits suicide after his "wins" the debate will he get the right of being taken seriously - serious comment.

Also, its hard to claim consistence to your belief in lack of beliefs when criticizing values as a nihilist.

Why commit suicide if you are doing alright and are not bored?

Aesthetics are my values

FUCK nihilism.

Sure embrace kek as a steward of disorder and chaos, insofar as destabilization points out the weak sections of society. A sledgehammer swung at the base of a rotten wall is useful and good insofar as it allows a better wall to be built.

If you want embrace nihilsm, go smear shit over yourself and go live (briefly) inawoods.

No one will miss you.

In spite of humanities missteps we are better off than we were before, because genrations of our forefathers gave everything to build a better world.

This is entire diatribe of yours is nonsensical teenage angst. Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist, you stupid ass. And your cultural relativism sounds exactly like the Jewish garbage that has infiltrated and destroyed Western Civ.

Go smoke some pot and fuck yourself.

I think you'll find that nihilism is a left wing ideology.

>there are people on this board who don't listen to common filth

>I think you'll find that nihilism is a left wing ideology.

not exclusivly, on the neopagan far right nihilism is the norm (like Dugin). nietzscheanism is also nihilism. watch this pearl on dangers of right wing nihilism of (ironic) kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=sCFYyEl3Jiw

and this on Dugin

youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI

>Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist, you stupid ass

yes he was, in metaphisicall terms. He just had a few ideas on how to deal with it, but in the end its still nihilism.

based Pjotr!

I have been a nihilist since age 15. I am 40 years old. I read my first and only Nietsche in late 20s. Or early 30s off gutenberg.org

Nihilism is the ultimate red pill, if there is a god it doesn't care.

SJWs are not "post nihilist", they ARE the embodiment of nihilism and will to power of the worthless.

>SJWs are not "post nihilist", they ARE the embodiment of nihilism

not entirely, their morals are very much influenced by (post) Christianity

I think you will find that you don't need moral absolutism to be right wing, and that without depending on moral absolutism, you are imperveous to nihilism based attacks by the left wing as well as crypto christian values based sjwism