Well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass

Well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass...

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/breaking-state-dept.-confirms-obamas-new-ransom-payment-policy-to-terrorist
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/man-in-iran-backed-plot-to-kill-saudi-ambassador-gets-25-years/2013/05/30/0435e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html?utm_term=.3a3d5e919601
militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/
time.com/4270728/iran-cyber-attack-dam-fbi/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-cyber-idUSKCN0WQ1JF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing#Responsibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

nigger

nigger

nigger

Trump needs to be impeached now.

He's using his position as president to advance his own business interests. This is a clear conflict of interest.

but but but

>trump has business interests in the more stable parts of the middle east
HOLY FUCK CALL THE NYT

Uhh what is your point?

What did they mean by this?
Also,
>(((Toombs)))

nigger

If you think a government official having business interests in foreign countries is going to get him impeached... kys my man

that's retarded, Saudi Arabia , Egypt and Turkey have already US base present in their territories.
Lybia, and Iraq are instable, Yemen is at a civil war and have a wat with Saudi Arabia. And Iran, well Iran is too powerfull to be trusted. They have a veto for decades and Obongo wanted to give them nukes.

Trump doesn't invest in wartorn shitholes?
I'M OUTRAGED

Turkey is a NATO ally
Saudi Arabia is an American ally
i'm pretty sure those countries on the top aren't even that Muslim
Egypt you got me there

Lol what business interests? He signed them all away :^)

>trump has business interests in the most stable parts of the ME that produce the least amount of refugees

Wow I'm so shocked. It's almost like he knows how to.conduct business or something.

Saudi Arabians aren't even producing refugees.

Reminder that Obama repealed the law banning government employees from insider trading.

The only things that doesn't make sense is why he didn't ban Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Now this is outright dishonest lying
>No Syria on the left
>Trump is literally moving strings to kick Turkey out of NATO
>Trump has publicly expressed his hatred for Saudi Arabia

>libs pretty much only believe TRUMP IS RACIST
>turns out he actually does like some Muslim countries
>WELL THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S CORRUPT AND DOESN'T HATE MUSLIMS
>"well why is he even banning some muslims anyways"
>SHUT UP TRUMP IS RACIST

his ban on iran is so fucking retarded, there are no refugees coming from iran and iranian immigrants in America are successful as fuck

>risking having business interests in unstable countries

This. There aren't any fucking refugees in Egypt Turkey or S.A. lmao.

Egypt is stable country who elected a non islamic president who almost wiped out ISIS/rebels from his country ,they are fine, they are like indians tho, love to touch women in buses.

He did that for his jews friends.

Are there terrorists coming from Iran? Because that's the entire point.

>Georgia
Georgia isn't a Muslim country, its mainly Christian
>Azerbaijan
Pretty much irrelevant, hardly immigration to America
>Turkey
NATO ally that is already flirting with Russia, why would you piss it off more
>Saudi Arabia
Oil and hardly any immigration anyway
>Egypt
Idk desu

>trump didn't invest in dangerous warzones

he is gonna create a diplomatic mess between Russia and iran , dont know why republicans have such a raging hate boner on iran

no there arent . the funny thing is that he didnt block Pakistan and Afghanistan even tho they produce shitton of refugees

Yeah.
A part of Trump's appeal was that he was a business man and not a politician.
because fuck politicians.

And he is running the country like a business.
And that looks like a good business decision to me.

Explain the problem please.

nigger we get millions of shitskins from Iran fuck off

obongo should have smoked dat whiteboi drumpf b4 going away. would have done da world a favor

On the left: Countries that are considered dangerous, harbor terrorists, and have as strong ISIS presence.
On the right: Countries that America has always supported, one with NATO membership, and a few other harmless countries that no one cares about such as Georgia and that other one I can't spell or pronounce.

>Iranians in Germany include immigrants from Iran to Germany as well as their descendants of Iranian heritage or background. There are 100,000 to 120,000 ethnic Iranians living in Germany. With around 25,000 people of Iranian descent, Hamburg is the main center of the Iranian diaspora.

In fact Turkey, Azerbeijan and Georgia are not so bad countries after all. But Egipt and Saudi Arabia really makes you think...

Its almost like he doesn't have buissness building shit in countries at war.

>Trump has business interests in countries not torn apart by war

Whoa...

Its not just refugees its "Extreme Vetting" nevermind that 15 of the worst mass murdering terrorists in US history were from Saudi Arabia

But hey, he has hotels there so ya know.. we cool and all bro right?

No we don't. Go suck a dick faggot we go there legally.

>Saudi Arabia
>Not home to terrorists
Trumps gonna eat some shit on this one..

Wow really fires up those neurons

we spent a billion dollars for the military to stop muzzie shit

>on the left
>enemies of the United States
>on the right
>"allies" of the united states
liberals are so stupid it's not even fathomable anymore

Well, of course. Who would invest in a country where refugees are a major thing in the first place?

nigger

So he claims trump had business interests somewhere. Can he give a credible source.

Because Bush and Obama caught so much flak for being friendly to SA

I mean Obama bowed to their fucking king for gods sake. Lets be consistent

Is there no German translation for conflict of interest? Historically, when businessmen take control of government, they don't really do a good job. Government is not a business.

>The bowing meme
Oh yes because you know Eisenhower, the guy who helped kick Hitler's ass, was such a beta pussy too.

Do you know why Trump has bussineses in Turkey, Egypt and Azerbaijan?

Do you know why Trump has NO bussineses in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Sudan and Iraq?

Those are fucking war-torn countries.

ITS A GOOD START

Because governing people is not a business? It's kinda the same reason most generals didn't make particularly good presidents.

What's surprising about that? Why would he do business in a terrorist shithole?
It's almost like these are countries full of dangerous madmen.

Btw Trump Tower in Istanbul is in a gypsy neighbourhood. I go to there to buy weed. He could have find a more suitable place.

Reminder

Again..
>Saudi Arabia
>Not filled with Terrorists

Saudi's have killed more Americans people than all of the "Terrorist shitholes" on Trumps list combined.

>Trump is getting liberals to demand that MORE Muslim countries receive a ban

>was such a beta pussy too
He was

>oy vey, watch out about the MIC that I refused to do anything about

Hop on discord
It is me

>discord
gtfo normie

good for oman

>banning immigration from a country that basically owns america

Yeah thats not like a declaration of war or anything

nigger

> mfw this guy considers Georgia a muzzie country

Getting real sick of every shitskin on the fucking planet calling themselves a fucking (((refugee)))

>on the right
allies of the USA
>on the left
terrorist shitholes

From Donald Trump's site:
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/breaking-state-dept.-confirms-obamas-new-ransom-payment-policy-to-terrorist

Scroll down to 'Iran Is Recognized As “The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism”'then to 'Iran Has Been Funding Terrorist Groups Working Against U.S Interests In Their Region'.

Iranian govt backed attempted terror attack on US soil:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/man-in-iran-backed-plot-to-kill-saudi-ambassador-gets-25-years/2013/05/30/0435e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html?utm_term=.3a3d5e919601

Iran killing 500 US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan:
militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/

Iranian cyber attacks against US infrastructure and financial system targets:
time.com/4270728/iran-cyber-attack-dam-fbi/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-cyber-idUSKCN0WQ1JF

Mined the strait of Hormuz, blowing a 15 foot hole in the hull of a US warship:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

Various Iran backed Hezbollah attacks on the US in Lebanon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing#Responsibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley

There you go, while some people on here are cucks enough to wonder if they're bro-tier they are killing US citizens and carrying out attacks on US targets.

Get with the program, you should know something as basic as why the entire US military is deeply concerned by this shit and by the Iran deal.

0.02 has been deposited to your account

Video of that? Sounds fucking hilarious

nigger

So he wants to keep the rapefugees near counties he has business interests in?

Nigger

most of the countries covered have active ISIS too.

>Turkey
>Georgia
>Azerbaijan
>Saudi Arabia
>Egypt

Literally cannot think how ANYONE could claim asylum being from one of those countries
They could NOT be more safe.

yeah because saudi arabia is a close trusted ally and not a terrorist breeding ground at all

hahahahaha this is going to be the best 8 years of my life

nigger

Trump obviously is too moral to do business with terrorists. Good on the USA having such a strong and just president.

> trump has business interests

lol he doesn't run the company anymore. what is with these jews and their fake news?

interesting point. do you know how many refugees we have taken in from saudi arabia in the past decade?

On the left, countries whose people are running away.

On the right, countries whose people aren't running away.

So?

actually Turkey is full of them, but they are sending them all to the EU anyway.

There's always a reason to claim asylum.

>Turkey
The government was amost overthrown by radical Islamists just last year.

>Georgia
Frozen conflict zone on Russian border.

>Azerbaijan
I dunno, it's Muslims right? Maybe if you're gay? Not sure how radical they are dude.

>Saudi Arabia
Definitely you could claim asylum if you're gay or a woman.

>Egypt
Similar to Turkey, only the loyalist military preventing Islamist takeover.

so what about the surrounding countries trump doesn't have a ban on? He's ok with these muslilms?

This "argument" would only work if every country but his business interests had a ban

Why not Syria?

>Well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass...
m-my swedish genes are awakening

>Turkey is an Arab Muslim country in a civil war according to Liberals

Ya know despite the Left's love of Muslims & Identity Politics, they don't realise #NotallMuslims are dirty Arabs living in the desert getting bombed by someone

How about that "extreme vetting" though? Shouldn't it be for the country that killed more americans since vietnam?

You just set it up so only big businessmen and politicians and their immediate family can travel.
It's not as though they give a fuck about the peasants.

Trump doesn't have business interests in Iran.

yeah all those times throughout history that we've had a non-politician as president

>The government was amost overthrown by radical Islamists just last year.
When did this happen? I can't remember this? Was the last year first year in Turkey's history when there were two coup attempts?

>dont know why republicans have such a raging hate boner on iran

Because they were around when the Iranians held US Embassy hostages for ~300 days.

Because Iran subverted Iraq during the Iraq war and actively fought the US by proxy of the Mahdi Army.

Iraq's govt is shia now because the PM massacred a bunch(~900) of Sunni protesters which led to the formation of ISIS.

There was only one coup attempt but it was by Islamists embedded in the Turk military

>radical islamists
wasn't the military trying to get rid of islamists?

I honestly can't remember