Alt-Right a controlled opposition?

Everyday we see that "leaders" of Alr-Right are leaning more and more towards left taking all their blind followers with them.
It seems obvious that it was a plan from the beginning.

They did much good at the start of a movement to gain support, but now they leave people in the place they never asked to be taken to.

Should we fight them or I am wrong?

There is no leader. they are profiteers.

"alt-right" is just a label they want to stick on anything they don't like.
These "leaders" will use it to take advantage of gullible retards that think being labelled is some kind of badge of honour

That is why I called them "leaders" not leaders.

I am starting to think that hey are just a BLM for white people, created by some (((higher power))) to make people look retarded or mess with their reasoning.

user
if a man moves out of a fort, he doesn't take the fort with him

What does it mean?

Alt-right is just the label the ctrl-left gave us to write articles about us and make sweeping statements.

Alt-right "leaders" are compromising only their own beliefs, not the alt-right ideology. It's not the alt-right that will change, only it's "leaders"

>They did much good
Fuck off Ahmed.

But it is exactly how controlled opposition works. They target certain group of people, make them follow them, take them nowhere and disappear leaving them unorganised and lost, so they have to start again.
Their only purpose is to waste and disorganise group of people they target.

Humans have only one life and if you waste 5 years of person that is not happy about life you wasted the 5 years of their greatest inner fire, burn them in a controlled way and leave for the next group.

By good I mean they showed people that you can speak up. That is all.

It was made to steal away people from religious right. Seriously why was a new "movement" neccesary?

I know what you meant, but your English is shit.

The so-called "alt-right" is a machination from lefties to make right-wing folks look bad.

There's no alt-right, that's retarded.

>My only knowledge about political movements comes from Sup Forums so obviously everything outside of it is controlled opposition.
Try seaching for more right wing outlets before you make anothey fag thread like this, you cunt.

There is no such thing as the Alt-Right. Originally it was just the media labeling anyone who didn't like Hillary online as "Alt-Right". Then all of a sudden once we were kicking that cunt's teeth all of a sudden the (((media))) suddenly forced these faggoty leaders as "leaders of the alt-right" even though they literally just suddenly appeared one day. No one had heard of this Richard Spencer fag before the media suddenly anointed him as a leader. It's all control opposition since they can't quantify us, understand us or control us.

IT'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

YOU BETTER NOT WATCH THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS OR READ THEIR ARTICLES

SOMETHING BAD MIGHT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE IN THE VISUALS AND WORDS

YOU CAN'T THINK ON YOUR OWN

SO YOU BETTER NOT CONSUME THEIR PRODUCTS

WE DON'T WANT YOU TOO

SO DON'T GIVE THEM CLICKS

OKAY

>alt-right
>outside of Sup Forums

Sure, Sup Forums never fell for alt-right.

USA - believes that alt-right is not pro Israel.

places like TRS and the Daily Stormer have a community that is at the very least 75% Sup Forumsack, most of their memes either come from here or eventually make it here. Now other more serious right wing sites like SocialMatters and The Alternative Hypothesis are more obscure but also more substantial.

go read them for a while if you actually feel some affinity with Sup Forums. If you are a shill or /leftypol/ fag then you should still read them to purge the faggotry out of yourself.

Not a shill just wonder wtf are people doing following degenerates that call themselves right.
It is beyond retarded for me.

You don't understand American politics or you're retarded.

Pick one.

So in USA you HAVE to be degenerated?
Is there no other option?

>wtf are people doing following degenerates that call themselves right.
If you are implying that milo is part of the alt right then you must be very new here. The only person that has served as a public figure for the Alt Right is Richard Spencer and he is hardly a degenerate, his only crime is to be too soft on the JQ