I am stuck in the Hillary timeline

Hello? Is this Sup Forums?

You've got to help me get back Sup Forums. I accidentally crossed into the wrong timeline in November and I cannot get back.

You cannot even imagine how bad it is in this timeline, American funded Jihadi's have overrun all of Europe. It is now officially illegal to be a white male and the native peoples of Europe are being rounded and put into forced miscegenation camps.

The Elites have formed an EU-Africa superstate and built a land bridge between Italy and the north coast of Tunisia. They openly worship MOLOCH and they wear the tattered skin of Christianity as they spread their vile dogma.

Trump and his family have been imprisoned, anyone caught with an image of Pepe or KEK is sentenced to immediate execution. Everything is lost

Please. You've got to let me and the rest of us back into the Trump/Kek timeline, Hillary's America is about to launch nukes at Russia. There isn't much time left, please , we need the codes of consecutive digits to open the portal wide enough for the Remnants to cross through.

Save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminded me of when the HILLARY campaign went full stop to focus on a cartoon frog for SEVERAL DAYS

When all else fails, vote from the rooftops.

Fuck off we're full.

Send Moloch my regards.

this

Lmao too bad nerd

>forced miscegenation camps
Sounds comfy.

Honestly you've got to respect a politician who can get all that done in one week.

They were successful in this timeline, Dat Boi and Hillary Clinton Meme Queen took off in a way that nobody could have expected. Pepe was identified as a Nazi Hate Symbol and anyone found to have posted pictures of them were sent away. Having pictures of that frog will get you 'disappeared'

They took every last gun from America and Europe during the Drone Storm, you would give up your weapons or be strafed.

The Neo-Jihadis have never been better armed.

My signal is breaking up, I think they have locked on to my signal - we don't have much time left.

No political migrants.

Pray!

What a fucking nightmare.

Fuck off Alternative Universe Nigger

A beautiful nightmare.

Fuck off, Hillary timeliners are the niggers of the multiverse

We won't go back. You don't know what it is like in this universe. Europe is gone! Psycho-Antifa are EVERYWHERE.

We're one of the last groups of white people left, you have got to help us.

WE WONT GO BACK.

>rises from the ashes of opression

>WE WONT GO BACK

But user, you're already there.

How are the Berenstein Bears-cartoon in your timeline?

THEY'RE HERE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE US, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONES WHO WOULD DELIVER US UNTO KEK.

THE ELITES MOLOCH CULTISTS ARE HERE, THEY'RE TRYING TO BREAK THROUGH.

#NotMyTimeline
#SorryNotSorry

>be me, Riker
>be in Trump timeline
>proceeds to grab alien pussy

Praise Kek

Goodbye, Sup Forums.You and KEK have failed us.

May he claim your soul.

You have damned us all.

When the pants fell.

We'll save You.
DIGITS TO ME!

If CULTRA has been permitted in this timeline, kek knows what crazy meme-powers you guys have access to. Open your chakras and go full Akira, nigga

Stay strong brother we will save who we can. Are they onto you? Do they know you've made contact?

I... I failed...?
How... HOW?

Let me try. Digits may open a portal.

Quickly to us OP unleash your Memetic powers and withdraw, hurry

Only reason I know this is horseshit is because you didn't mention a US civil war.

YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

Riker, with trousers unfurled.

The Will of Kek shall guide your spirit, alt-universe user.

In death your pain will seep underneath the foundations of space and time, there distorted and purified into a pluripotent, trans-cosmic aetheric unstate, which will be manifested once again into the continuum of your universe, as the undeniable will of KEK.

COME ON OP! COME TO US!
(FORTUNATELLY I've put up a psychic defense in case this is a Hitlery trick to gain access to this universe!)

Thank you for saving us. The Bogdanoffs were made aware of the ripple in the Universal-Memetic stream they reached out to us and they opened the portal effortlessly.

It would appear we are saved. They are going to take us to a new, pristine and fledgling universe where we may live out our ideals in peace.

Bog Speed, Anons.

Could you guys open a portal for me as well? I seek to escape to a timeline where the world is sane and where Hungary is Great Again.

This time line is awesome.

My 50 year old uncle makes memes, some are pretty good. He made one last night about water boarding and its absurdity confirmed that we have moved into a different timeline

>where the world is sane

Wrong timeline, bro. Everyone here is as crazy as wonderland.

Just use this one
Only molochportals have one exit and entrance

>miscegenation
I had to look that up. Seriously though, at dawn on the third day look to the east, if we're no charging down the slope with our swords drawn and yelling our loudest REEEEEE battle cries , well you're pretty fucked then.

It's working.

My Fatherland, here I come! My journey begins.

It would appear you have all made a terrible mistake.

I knew this thread would garner interest, and it was your curiosity that would lead you here.

FUCK KEK.

Holy lángos. This is awesome.

Faggot molechists cannot even into my kek digits
I mock them because the meme lord allows me to

We COULD use the reinforcements.
We'll get working on the machine, we're bracing for war at the moment.

digits for anons everywhere

You can still be offered mercy.

Do not fear my child...
Praise Kek and gain the strength to fight the commies. You are not alone.

Kek provides!

>Not posting the National Pantheon plan on top of Gellért Hill

We've refined our memes in this timeline, OP.
Take this one with you.

Timeline 404

>404

Pretty good.

here

Why did you do that. Why.

Underrated

Kek please send me to the timeline where we imperial again

I guess your stuck here with the rest of us , well be thankful you're not Op

sorry wil.

FIRE PHOTON TORPEDOES

>Open the portals
>Muslims flood in
You niggers are always falling for Jewish tricks.

ok there are digits here

True. There could also be timelines where Hillary won and which are EVEN WORSE than what OP experiences...

>Hillary memes
>took off
Top kek. Pic related.

>tfw stuck in Johnson timeline
>The situation in Aleppo has grown so important it's turned into the staging ground for WW3
>currently getting obliterated because Johnson is too stoned to notice what's going on

As if that timeline could exist.

Trips shall set you free

GET THE FUCK IN HERE user

PALINDROME PORTAL

OPEN SESAME

You were too late.

Why did you let this happen to us?

Here, take this

To get out of your timeline you must complete the system of German idealism it's the only way