Germany is "riddle with crime"

So Germany is "Riddled with crime" according to Trump. Yet, America, has a far far higher crime rate. Yet we don't have near the refugees that Germany does.

Seems refugees don't seem to equal being "riddled with crime"

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

We have gone to almost 1% africans and they are doing like 20% of the crime
You have 13% black and they are doing more than 50%

We are all riddled.
It is just easier to see the cause here since we are in the process of getting blacked and not in the aftermath.

No, it's just shitskins in general

The only immigrants we have a real problem with (that aren't illegals) are the blacks we imported in. Every other culture that has come, even ones with vastly different home cultures (Asians) have done pretty well. Even legal latino's do pretty well here.

So the lesson seems to be here. The more you ostracize them the worse it becomes. So don't let the Arabs become the blacks of your country.

Daily reminder that we, as an international community, all agreed to ignore Germany. No communications. No trade. No more golden showers.

Literally fake news

Sage

Trump actually said this on a live interview that has audio.

You can say with almost 100% certainty with the exception of countries like Singapore, that the less racially homogeneous, in this case the less white, the more crime there will be

It hurts, man. I used to be a Germanboo and it physically pains me to see such a pure culture fall to the hordes. Please do something.

Wow, a logical deduction on Sup Forums, how quaint.

source on that numbers, please!

You can say that, but that doesn't mean it's true.

Fuck you nigger loving faggot.

They need to be expelled / exterminated.

Trump just named the german.

Germans, why don't you shame your cucks?

>alternative facts
I tell you a real fact now, burger bro:
Refugees don't commit more crimes than germans.

>Says a man from the most violent content on earth for the last 1000 years

germany is a giant old folks home. You germans cucked yourself and won't exist in a couple years.

Germany is by far not as bad as the US

> I used to be a Germanboo
Honestly Sup Forums losing the stupid german and nazi fetish is probably the only good thing to come out of us being replaced and cucked.

False.

Oh I don't doubt it. Trump is a liar.

Can't wait for the next ahmed killing spree.

Germany had zero crime before migrants, now they have tons after migrants...

Whether it's more or less than the USA is irrelevant.

You paid shills are pathetic.

Maintaining a state of law and order is politically incorrect in EU, so the police isn't allowed to do their job. Most institutions (judiciary, police) are paralyzed in European countries.

inb4 muh new year assaults

I've heard this tired shit before. People say immigrants commit less crime than the native population. Well the native population contains niggers. The standard for being welcome in a modern society should not be "at least they don't commit as much crime as niggers."

>Germany had zero crime before migrants
Sure thing bro.

How can you persevere when they have already defeated you mentally.
Answer: you can't

That's because we have niggers. You also have niggers and it is steadily increasing. Yours are Muslims faggots.
>good luck Hans, we all need it.

Wie kann man so ein niggerliebender Judenbengel wie du werden? Hat dein Rabbi dich missbraucht?

The answer is simple: blacks and spics.

Reminder that violent asylum seekers committed multiple crimes such as attacking border guards, violating national sovereignty, refusing to register as an asylum seeker in the first safe country, shitting on trains, buses and disregarding rule of law.

>b-but they havn't raped me yet

You really are one great example, why I hate Germans, cuck

I've never felt safer than in Berlin tb h

Yeah didn't you know? The whole VW cheating the emissions test thing was a direct result of immigrants. Yeah they totally rigged it.

>people looking up to me make me uncomfortable
>I'm glad I got crippled

Dude...

Good thing you know how to read and interepret statistics properly.

Of course, the coincidence is quite suspicious at least. Fucking fugees ruining our automobile industry, man.

Less crime in Germany is a fact. Considerably less dangerous to walk around here. We also have significantly less non -whites walking around here.

I prefer the hate over the stupid nazi roleplaying
You know how many impressionable young Germans find their way to Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
You think "oh other countries think I am cool when I am a nazi" didn't have an effect on nazi groups growing in our country?

Being called cucks at least doesn't motivate any German to become active as a nazi. Maybe even the opposite.

I have a friend at antifa and they actively support the anti-german posting over here. The "germany ruined europe for the third time in 100 years" thing was their idea.
Because it made you admit that the Nazis ruined europe.

If america startet giving away free housing and $600 a month to the jobless or lazies for not being a criminal the numbers would propably be a lot lower.

Those numbers, don't appear to be accurate at all.

we already do that you fucking retard

they live for free on tax dollars and still rape and murder indiscriminately.

I live in America, I know all about "niggers" Thats my point. Every other ethinic group that came here integrated well. The one group we treated like shit.. that's the one we have problems with. Thus the lesson. If you integrate them they contribute.

Look at the italians, the pols, the irish, the chinese, every other "alien" culture.

Fucking Germany gas the shitskins, we know you have it in you. Do it

>Yet, America, has a far far higher crime rate

Not rape rate tho

Really makes you think

we've been bending over backwards to try to integrate them.

It's biological. Blacks will never start magically acting like white people if we just suck their dicks hard enough. Also, mestizo immigrants from central America are nearly as bad. So don't act like it's just black people.

Muslims DO NOT integrate. Blacks do.

Niggers are niggers.

and it has nothing to do with "culture". Murder and rape isn't culture

how reddit is this board nowadays

Get off /pol faggot. At least build a wall or something, do something, anything, just stop lying to yourself

>the one group we treated like shit

They get paid to breath and have been for decades.

Crime = mudslimes

its ones again lies by trump trying to make him look strong while his own country drives in to anarchy because of him.

>America
You mean
>minorities
America's white population has the lowest crime rate on the PLANET. Look it up you fucking wanna-be arab.

>Seems refugees don't seem to equal being "riddled with crime"

Not alone. They'll need the help of niggers and Mexicans to really achieve third world standards. Don't worry, they're getting there.

black on black violence doesn't count, Its nature not crime

Prove it faggot. You can't. Did you forget that over 1000 women were raped/assulted in one fucking holiday weekend? meanwhile chicago had 5k people killed by gun violence over 8 years.

Sorry man, but it's not the fact that you treated them badly. Go to Africa or any other largely black dwelling. It's the nigger's culture that fucks up a country. So you need to kick them out to get a better America or whatever you Burgers are trying for nowadays.

Fucking lies. You have to go back muhammed

kys, they aren't americans

Take look at your fbi files. More rapes and murder happen in america dayliy then in whole of germany in 10 years.

Its real fact something you dont like being confronted with.

most violent continent
>what is Mongol Expansion?
>what is Taiping Rebellion?
>what is Japanese warfare in China during WW2?

>I have a friend at antifa
>The "germany ruined europe for the third time in 100 years" thing was their idea

You make me puke. People like you are not just to promote shilling on Sup Forums against Germany. No you also feel good about being a guilty cuck who enjoys who this country goes down? People like you are worse than any criminal.

germany is not as big as america
>stupid kraut

>Did you forget that over 1000 women were raped/assulted in one fucking holiday weekend?

Wtf are you referring to, retard?

I don't care.
Every time germans are called cucks on Sup Forums I am winning
Because that is another german kid reading this and not becoming a nazi.

How are you winning? What do you gain by that?

Less nazis in germany?

But more cucks and antifa destroying cars and stores is good?

germany a shit... news at 12

>he uses cuck ironically

Bring dich um family.

We have 10 times the population, fuckface.

Yes as it kills the nazi.

dal with it you got a cross hair on your forehead.

>You know how many impressionable young Germans find their way to Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
>>LARPing as a Nazi IRL, thinking everyone out there is just like these people on the fascist board on mongolian mandala weebsite.

Its not good but it is part of the process.

I am just saying Sup Forums was doing actual damage to germany when everyone was pro nazi and roleplaying.
Now that everyone sees us as cucks and germany as shit this board has lost all influence on germany.

>is a leftist shill unironically

remove yourself

I never said I was a leftist, it was my first post in the thread. But whatever you say dude.
People like you ruin countries.
Educate yourself and go out into the real world.

>I ruin countries by posting on Sup Forums
Ok, sure thing. Now smash some stores with your Antifa buddies:

The US has 13% black population. Of course they have more crime.
Just wait till your muzzie population hits the same.

If your courts were to consider all of the actual crimes criminal your crime rate would be extremely high. Brown people get a pass in the EU, though.

>Whats is WW1
>What is WW2
>What are the nepolinic wars
>What are the 7 years wars
>What are the 100 years war
>What are the 100's of wars's Europe has fought since the roman empire
>not even counting the Roman Empire.

Europeans have spent the majority of their history slaughterer each other. Hell the american Hiram Maxum invented the Maxum machine gun because advice his friend gave him

>"Hang your chemistry and electricity! If you want to make a pile of money, invent something that will enable these Europeans to cut each others' throats with greater facility."

>>I ruin countries by posting on Sup Forums

I never said that. But Im not going to further elaborate since you are clearly twisting words and playing dumb.

And its funny how the other germans are on the same side, isnt it? "Antifa buddies"
Keep spouting buzzwords. kek

The only real crime happening in Germany is a lack of male influence on politics and daily life. I'm at a real lack of understanding how you guys haven't 4th Reich'd yet.

>The "germany ruined europe for the third time in 100 years" thing was their idea.
Man, that's a brilliant meme. The way it presents Germany as an adversary of "Europe", the way it framed the problems as inherent in Germans - absolute genius. I knew that it wasn't organic, the moment I heard it repeated it had to be artificially crafted. Antifa really did themselves proud with that one.

>If your isolate an persecute a minority they suddenly become docile, and integrate well into your society.

This is happened like.. never.

>riddled with crime
My hometown, a city with a population of 350.000 had a total crime rate in 2015 (included tried and succeeded) of 38.000. So 38.000 crimes in 365 days in a city with 350.000 people living there.

There were 2 murders in 2015 against 2 attempted murders in 2014 (in 2015 there were 3 attempted murders).
3-4 accounts of manslaughter (we differentiate between two seperate ways of manslaughter)

Of rape cases, we had 41 and 42 of child molestation. The peak of rape was in 2012 with 76 cases and the peak of child molestation in 2009 with around 60 cases that year.

Can you show me a statistic of a similar American town, so then we can compare.

alternative facts my man

The only way for us to rid us of this shame is to destroy the German people completely and utterly. So there is no one left to be ashamed. Maybe... breed them out, or something like that. Anyone has any ideas?

I lived in a gypsy ghetto here (poor, but no longer) but while I worked in Duisburg and Bonn, everyday I feared for my life and was on the lookout.
That time was full of bad experiences, first time I ever saw corpses, on the street, during daylight.

Well apparently you are happy about the fact that Antifa is here to make germans look bad.

And its funny how the other germans are on the same side, isnt it?
Congratulations on your new self-hating looser friends. Why donĀ“t protest against racism with them, the next time a refugee kills innocent germans?

Do you realize how delusional you sound? Your whole argument is based on assumptions.

This is a smaller, city in the middle of the US (Fort Wayne, Indiana) Population 223,000 Fort Wayne is not a suburb of any city so it can't be considered a "wealthy suburb" to skew the statistic.

Murders: 13
Rape: 33
Robbery: 126
Agg Assault: 190

Women get raped, the disgusting islamic ideology gets stronger every day, crimerates are rising...
>but at least I am not a Nazi!

You disgust me. I don't mean that ironically.

I think its pretty clear if somebody sides with antifa then you are one of them. Or are you a true "conservative" Merkel supporter?

on emotions, like a women, you hear a screetch in distance a faint reeeeeee.

/pol was used
/pol lives in delusion
/pol needs to wake up

My bad... that was only from January to May!!

Here is all of 2016
Murder : 25
Rape: 97
Robbery: 446
Assault: 416

Total Violent Crimes 984. Or 373 out of 100K people.

This
If there even is a source. I mean whats stopping the government from obfuscating those statistics? We all KNOW there's something wrong, but lefties will never agree until we have solid statistics to show

>Merkel supporter
Everyone from France to Estonia hates Merkel for bringing in mudfarts. Just ask.
Normal people here, mainstream media, blame Merkel and the EU for letting in mudslimes.