Sup Forums btfo

*drops mic

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/heavy-metal-singer-jailed-for-year-for-twitter-terrorism-jokes-1.2943636
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least Germany has some meaningful history

Wrong kind of joke? Liek with baron?

America is nazi!

Not to mention, if you have autism you end in death camp. All genetic and psychisch illness are a death sentence. The goverment murders you.

Like trump is with removing obama care.

America is nazi.

>To much government power can be a bad thing
Oh shit you're right pol is BTFO!!!

If it happens so easily, how come there's only been one Holocaust?

Also, can she give me a rough estimate of how many totalitarian leaders in the history of the world have been supportive of gun rights?

>The goverment murders you.Like trump is with removing obama care.

HAHAHAHA

she is absolutely correct.

the problem is that the ones that is demonizing a group today is the anti-fascists, they are labeling everyone that don't fit into their group (everyone except whites , and maybe Asians) as Nazis, then they beat them up because nazis is not even humans.

*sips tea*
*OP drops his mic again*

In Weimar Germany you could go to shows in central Berlin and watch women fuck donkeys. Berlin had become the brothel of Europe. Sex clubs specifically tailored for transvestites and homosexuals were rife.

The SA came and cleaned fucking house.

Do you actually think any one here actually would read all that? OP BTFO

>didn't even bother to finish the *action*
It says here that you post slide threads on anonymous imageboads. And you don't even bother making decent posts? Care to explain?

>You tell the wrong kind of joke? You get arrested.

>American attention span

That's not a joke.

I thought it was funny.

>You used to belong to the wrong party? You are arrested. You tell the wrong kind of joke? You are arrested.
Wow, sounds bad. Later in the thread she bemoans the failure to ban a right wing political party, by the way. Where's the self-awareness?

Nazi's made Germany the power house of Europe in a few years, they always leave this out

Just like they leave out Anglo's & French were going to invade anyway, Germany just struck first

>you tell the wrong kind of joke? -you're arrested
sounds awfully lot like every western society

....thats kinda hot

Liberals don't have self awareness or a sense of irony

>please be a shitposter and not ahmed

Hitler sued for peace three times, once after dropping Poland then twice after defeating France. The eternal Anglo wanted his purge.

Politics aside, Die Brücke is an absolute kino.
Hard to find something more raw and human than that.

>You tell the wrong kind of joke? You're arrested.
Reminds me of
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/heavy-metal-singer-jailed-for-year-for-twitter-terrorism-jokes-1.2943636

Half German here. My cousins (the males) are the least masculine, most brainwashed, most confused, most beta, most autistic people it is possible to meet.

>discuss American football
"Too violent."
>discuss hunting
"This is an unnecessary killing hobby."
>say "Thank God."
"We aren't really religious."
>point out a cute girl
"She's a human being, you know. Nicht nur 'nen Popo."
>wake up to go for a run
"Why don't Americans work activity into their daily lives? You're workaholics."

It's embarrassing.

>it starts with dehumanizing people
So what your telling me is all this Anti White Anti Male Commy Rhetorical BS in universities IS reason for concern ?

>You tell the wrong kind of joke? You are arrested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung

> Whosoever, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace:
> assaults the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously maligning an aforementioned group, segments of the population or individuals because of their belonging to one of the aforementioned groups or segments of the population, or defaming segments of the population,
> shall be liable to imprisonment from three months to five years.[1][2]

no shit

FUCKING GERMAN FAGGOTS DIE

Not to mention the arresting people for telling the wrong jokes.

Whites are the jews of the future.

so from an early age you were told that the Jews can do no wrong and to fear your own people as well as your own ambition. Germany really is an Orwellian shithole

>tfw you are Hungarian and realize that the country's society looks more and more like '30s Germany

fuck, man, reading it phrased that way just pisses me the fuck off

Same here in the US. You get taught about the Holocaust every single history or social studies class you took. Feels like semester one was always Holocaust and semester two was muh civil rights and slavery and suffrage and shit.

regarding her last tweet

>You question the holocaust?

You get arrested.

>You wear nazi symbols?

You get arrested,

>You say muhammad is a goat raping pedophile?

You get arrested.

>You say refugees should drown?

You get arrested.

Yeo, very easy to create an oppressive society like Hitlers.

*OP drops his mic yet again*
*and again*
*OP so nervous, he can't stop shaking*

*sips tea*

Shadilay

*OP commits suicide*

I watched the wave in my high school class, honestly, it seemed like a subtle semi-redpill.

The general opinion of all my classmates was:
>Fascism is good as long as it isn't violent and murderous.

Basically, deport the jews instead of killing them.

Hitler, actually. Unless you were Jewish or some other undesirable, the gun laws became more lax towards you after Adolf got into power.

oh what could have been

germans btfo

Sheit she blocked me as soon as I tweeted at her. Not even a response.

Liberals always block you for dissenting opinions, figuring this out now?

You don't really think your comparison works do you? That's not going to convince anyone who isn't retarded.

>Oh, you're scared of creeping fascism? Well you can't manufacture evidence that denies the holocaust or let brown people drown to death in the sea anymore. Seems like we already have fascism.
I mean Jesus. Try using some examples that don't make you sound like a whacko. At the moment even suggesting that immigration isn't perfect is a hate crime. It's not hard to come up with this sheet.

>It starts with dehumanizing a whole group of people

So, like what's being done to white people in today's media?

(((Schwab)))

We could have stopped this...

This guy, this guy said what I was going to say and he's the first to do it.
Well done, son.

>the left who strives for more policing of thoughts, more control and bigger government intervention in every aspect of life thinks trump is Nazi

I guess they forgot about the laundry list of people who have been fired, no platformed and even imprisoned for saying the wrong thing.

and then they hail literal shit eating cuckolds as heroes when they physically punch someone.

Ever since that jew btfo those anglos in the thread the other day I look at you slimy cucks differently. Maybe the real red pill is that you faggots are the ultimate crypto-jews.

>you believe this

:3

you forgot the best of them all
>you link an article on social media that identifies muhammad as the one who raped a 12 year old girl.
get a longer sentence than mohammad

>>It starts with dehumanizing a whole group of people
>So, like what's being done to white people in today's media?

Beat me to it.

my feet hurt from looking at that, yikes

When you grow up in germany you pretty much get cucked by the education system.

Everyone in the West learns the same narrative of Nazi Germany you dumb kike, who do you think CAME UP with that narrative Germans are telling themselves?

They always project

way too fucking long; dr

>some bitch says something