I fell for the marriage meme

> I fell for the marriage meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxIR0OAeNjc?t=12m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=DEqi66bb2fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>marriage

Let me guess, you thought she was different from all those other women?

Same here bongbro. Lost everything, live in the black market like a fugitive. on the other hand since I've got nothing left to lose I can shitpost as much as I like and fuck who I like. freedom is worth it senpai.

Suck it up. You made a commitment before God and man...stick it out or be a liar.

this is so legit it hurts.

I got married 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier.

MGTOW BTGO

remember kids, Sup Forums is always right

If you can gradually red pill her you might be safe.

I'm doing it to my wife and im hoping she will be become aware of her nature.

I recommend stefan molyneaux, he's not wrong about the nature of relationships.

They just need work and self awareness.
You won't get that letting her watch hollyoaks and coronation street.

Also don't marry someone unsustainable an unsuitable for marriage.
Up here for thinking and down there for dancing remember?

BTFO*

>3 months
come back in, say, ~10 years when marriages are most probable to break up. You have to be really careful when committing, most women aren't worth it.

find a lover, women dont care so much about fidelity as long as you keep bringing bread to the table

not kidding

Just like the investments say, "Past and current performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance"

Kek

>not realizing women are all the same
>marrying a child in an adults body who has the ability to take half your shit and children
>sex life weakens
>she gets fat
>you realize how lazy women are

You get memed hard my man. All of those spouting the marriage meme are virgins that embrace the 2d lifestyle

women's monkey-branching strategy means they don't break up with a man without finding a replacement

the notion that mean cheat more than women is a fallacy

I married an heiress. Get rekt.

in a shithole like brazil where they'll be starving to death in a gutter without the bread maybe

hello shitlord

>Men are more likely than women to have a sexual affair, regardless of whether or not they are in a married or unmarried relationship.
>Close encounters: Communication in relationships.Guerrero , L.K. , Anderson, P.A. , & Afifi, W.A. (2007).Sage Publications.

I'm confused. I guess I haven't lurked enough, but isn't Sup Forums for traditional family? Or traditional family with a new twist?

>Sup Forums is not a person

Yes ok, but still.

Haha I was lucky, a long term relationship breakdown cost me everything and its taken 5 years to get back on my feet. Will never even consider marriage. Ever.

op tell us your story this is an anonymous board after all.

think of it this way, you will find only very rare opportunities to share your true feelings to other sentient beings, why not share it with some like minded anons.

also it gets better senpai, it always does god bless

A lot of women don't consider random sexual encounters cheating.

/thread

how can i have kids and raise them with someone without her taking them?

I'm still married but it's only a matter of time before she bails.

He tried to warn you...

youtu.be/sxIR0OAeNjc?t=12m00s

Disappear with the kids across national lines?

I told you man
I told you about marriage!

>he can't bang her into submission

Are all brits under 5"?

Inb4 Yura fat chik durr

Muh gf wants me to propose why the salt fellas?

The pic related just goes to show how all white women want is to breed the inferiority out of their genepool with BBC. You white bois so reked. Lol. She wants a real man.

Dude I just got my loan, bought myself a nice BMW and couldn't be happier.

Long-term planners BTFO

Wife is a conservative Christian, let me know this summer she wants a divorce after 3 years of marriage because we've "grown apart". I'm in grad school and this is the most vulnerable and stressful time in my life she could have done this to me.

But I'm excited to start fucking undergrads :D

Never get married, atleast without heavy prenups ensuring what you make is always yours.

good luck trying to establish a traditional family with the average modern woman

Not all white women. I want my children to be intelligent, hardworking and white just like my husband. Sorry...not all white girls are at all interested in BBC....thats just gross.

fuck off fag

marriage is red pilled

Still, is there a consensus on Sup Forums on what individuals should do right now?

No salt here, do it. Go on.

>not married
>affair

Hmmmm

promiscuity and anti-marriage is a meme propagated by jews and homosexuals to degrade the fabric of western society (the family)

How so?

Is she nagging you for marriage?

And guys...I've been married 10 years and I love my husband with all my heart. I would never do anything to hurt him and I am completely 100% devoted to him and making him happy. There are women out there that are good but you just have to be careful and pick the ones that love you for you. There are some pretty shitty women out there I admit. But it goes both ways.

Nope.

Its either roll the dice with a White woman

Find an Asian (higher rate of retainment, usually more feminine)

MGTOW

Stay single and make bastard children

Stay single and do not reproduce

Cucked?

Find the best, top tier egg donor.

Select the best embryo.

Hire a surrogate.

Then you can marry with prenup to protect finances. Your wife will act as mother figure and can never take kids or money. This is my plan.

It really sucks brother. Every faucet of your life changes. Every woman finds a niche and objective to set as a priority in your life. With my wife (in particular, not all wives) my career is never good enough or we're never making enough money despite my salary being $200,000 USD, house paid off, 4-5 large vacations a year. We're doing really well considering we're both only 29 and no kids but it's not enough.

Are these the Bognadoffs?

Marriagefags what did you do for your wedding? Traditional ceremony? How many people did you invite to the dinner?

when shit gets tough, or when shes bored of you 5months or 5 years down the road, she'll take at least half your shit without a shread of empathy

Women seem to have a penchant for not being able to deal with men's weakness or vulnerability. Unless you don't give a fuck about her and use her for sex, then it doesn't matter if you don't even have a car.

I'm fairly certain most people on Sup Forums think the traditional family is great but it's essentially impossible to have now.

This is a joke, right? Pleasd tell me this is a joke.

I've been married 10 years and my wife is terrific.

lmao you are quite the cuck for marrying her

> Never marry your own rating go at least 2 places down. If you're a 7, marry a 5. Settle? No. If you think you're a 7 you're probably a 5 anyways. Our egos are fatter than SJW whales.

>Hollow out any sense of independence they have. Find a center inside them and chew it up. Slowly and indirectly of course. Things you don't like about your wife? Find those attributes in a stranger and bitch about them to your wife like that.

>Never, ever ever become the door mat they THINK they want you to be. Women have a weird way of uncontrollably turning their men into people they would never fuck.

>If you don't give her physical, animalistic sex, someone else will. If you don't have the nerve to grab her neck while fucking her, reevaluate your sexual preferences. If you find that you're still hetero, learn to do it. Rape-y fantasies are some real shit. Don't go around raping strangers, but rough up the wife once in a while.

>Learn to hunt. If you bring your woman the flesh of a beast that you slayed with your own hand, it does make a deep imprint on the subconscious psyche.

>all my this
I thought I was going to have it all. We'd spent time talking about our future together. Then she went to college and within 3 months we'd split. I'm certain she was cheating on me. Hold me Sup Forums

So are you guys oldfags or are you "that guy" who got pressured into marrying his high school sweetheart and did it like a cuck?

This is why I'll marry a native. You whites are whiny bitches who go on Sup Forums to bash on people but can't even maintain a marriage.

Protip: if you get married thinking it's because of happiness, it won't last. Marriage is sacrifice. You break it, you fix it. don't marry for looks, wealth or whatever, marry for God.

Peace

I did. I'm happy it happened when I was young and poor. Much less to lose. Great lessons that I never would have learned (reading can only learn you so much) otherwise.

Stop larping

Coming from a woman....this is pretty accurate.

> married at 23
> typical entitled white girl
> short dark hair, Italian/Irish heritage
> she grew up rich w/ divorced parents
> we have a kid
> she cheats on me regularly
> dumps my sorry ass on Christmas day
> literally Christmas day
> accuses me of abuse
> struggle to see my kid
> tfw "this system sucks"
> tfw "I'll never let myself fall in love again"
> years go by
> meet Mexican girl
> raised in low income married Catholic home
> she's fucking awesome
> her family's fucking awesome
> drag her along for 4 years
> she's patient
> helps me get better visitation/custody
> we get married 6 years ago
> been "with" her 10 years, married 6
> she's loyal as fuck
> would probably stab a nigger who hits on her
> would definitely stab a bitch who hits on me
> fucks me regularly
> dat moist hot Mexican pussy
> cooks and cleans
> stern and involved with our kids

My first wife is on welfare now. My oldest is 19. So no more child support for her. My oldest hates his mom's guts now and hangs out regularly. Her parents hate her too lol. She's broke as fuck and will probably wind up homeless.

Meanwhile I have a six figure job, huge loving family and great life.

I keep seeing this meme that "superior black stallions" are taking our white women. You niggers can fuckin have em.

Catholic Hispanics ftw

I hear Asians are cool too

>willingly sentencing your sex life to death

ISHYGDDT

I agree.

Is that fork in the socket method an acttual valid way to kill yourself?

I should kidnap some 19yo cutie and drag her across some mountain range with no hope of returning to civilization. Guaranteed loyal wife building project.

This is legit except for the first one. And for the second one, it doesnt hurt to be more straightforward with a bitch. Passive aggressive mindgames are for women.

no

do it and well see how long the smug lasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEqi66bb2fk
51:20

white genocide ftw

Shouldve gotten a prenup

Ask.

We were together for another 10 before that. I wasn't much interested in marriage, as I find the ceremonies expensive and tiresome, and I considered it to be only a nominal bond. She wanted to married for the [perception of] stability.

I'm unsure what the secret is, but I always try to keep a long view, especially on the rare occasions that we argue. That is, I know we'll be together at age 80. So saying nasty things she won't forget is stupid. It's not difficult to be reasonable, I find.

kek

This is surprisingly solid advice.

lol going to get money cucked by a guy who makes 2 mil a year.

No idea about spanish marriage law, but if it's only nearly like in Germany you dun goofed.

I don't want you accuse your wife but statistically you should save for a good lawyer.

haha 3 months = 10 years

>the 'le it goes both ways' canard
don't be a silly cunt, 70% of divorces are initiated by females and the rate of divorce exploded when no-fault divorce was introduced

pic related is you

dispose of her thruough appropriate means

Mexicans are really taking over, Americans don't even realize what's happening.

My retarded country has something called "common law" marriage whereby if you live with a woman for more than something like 2 years you are considered married in the eyes of the law. Not difficult to keep under that tho

Feminism has utterly destroyed marriage and male-female sexual relations. It literally sets men and women against one another.

What do you do for work?

Marrying a girl that is not just my lover and companion but my best friend. Has my back and we have nursed each other through injuries/surgeries (gym, accidents and sports related). Open to threesomes with other girls only, she lets me pick out her friends/point out who I want and if they aren't seemingly trying to subvert me for themselves and respect her as the wife, they get a ticket in. Spend as much time as possible together, never boring, nagging, share work load at home and in general to our capacity. Excellent communication, no mind games (comes with actually being the other person's FRIEND, and not just lover that reacts on the sexual impulse). We are planning on having kids soon as well. She's got upper tier genetics, models, sings and acts. Been in major productions before.

AMA.

>A wife cannot be a best friend. Do not share your deepest feels with her. Women are a raging hurricane of hormonal emotions. No matter how well adjusted she seems, it's fake. She's parroting something she saw on MTV. They need to see you as an infallible rock of logic and even tempered reason. Find a best friend to be a best friend. Find a wife to be a wife.

>Once you get married, know that there are only two places you can cry. In the shower and when you're standing in the rain. If you have an emotional breakdown in front of your wife, that isn't related to the death of immediate family, your marriage is already over. Save that shit for the next time you shower or the next time it rains.

$200.000?
nigger send me 10k and i will build you a fucking altar and worship it

>white *suicide ftw

White women are trash.

>muh treesome, muh extra dirty hole
Who cares? Fapping is much faster and better, takes less of your time.

Oh yes, I'm sure (you) are totally different. The exception to the rule! How lucky you must be.

Any link to a Molyneaux video on relationships, britbro?

>Good advice except for the first wrong.

Wrong. The first one is the best advice.

Everything in a woman's brain tells her not to settle for someone who is inferior to her, or even her equal. Women seek out their superior (in every way, not simply looks) and won't be happy until they've found him.

Average-looking girls married to stud guys are the happiest women alive.

Romania, things costs more in USA, you use 200k to pay your medical bills.

You got me there, if you don't like women, that's about all there is to say

And I'd be willing to bet that you'd be just fine with a $50k/year job and a couple of vacations a year. That's what kills me is my wife getting depressed within days of returning from our vacations. Starts planning the next one.

Sounds a bit degenerate to me tbqh

>Open to threesomes with other girls only

Why no guys?