"My Job is to Shut Other White People Down" - DNC Chair Candidate goes on Tirade against Whites

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI

Democrat = anti-white

Thanks based democrates winning trump second term

They always double down. They are somewhat retarded in that way.

So what's the plan senpai?
just pander my shit up

I believe she should win and Sup Forums should help her with that.

I'd agree if you weren't satan m8

Fucking cunt.
Civilization is wrong. We have to go back.

yes, fuck white people, clap clap clap

fuck democrats

fuck feminists

I hope its this racist and Keith Ellison as the next nominees.

Why is she even running? Shouldn't it black Muslim who is running get it automatically over her? He has more oppression points thus her views are inferior.

After Hillary got wrecked they believe a woman should win something or some shit like that.

fuck man, im really not in the mood to be getting in this many fights with people.

let people speak. fuck off if you want to shout someone down. aggressive fucking bullshit.

You will not deceive me, Satan!

Thank God someone is willing to stand up to the white patriarchy. Is she, dare I say, our next MADAM PRESIDENT?!

That bitch needs a good dicking.

why does she have t-rex arms

Exactly

Guess we add her to the Mount Rushmore of Wiggerdom with Shawn "Talcum X" King and Rachel Dolezal

That old white man sitting next to her doesn't look to thrilled

sounds alot like what soros did with the Jews

He was oppressing her.

You've done well reddit

Isn't she white?!

Until they address the elephant in the room, that being half registered democrats are actually republicans, the dnc has zero chance of recovering. It's almost as if it was a bad idea for the dnc to pull funding, illegally, from local level races to support HRC's failing presidential bid was a bad idea.

>we lost because the white working class voted for trump
>fuck white people
brilliant

Why would they think this is a good idea? Whites are 70% of the population so this is a good way to never when another election.

based asf

driving white people to the right

8 more years

Shes not a fucking white male.

>loses the white vote
>doubles down on openly hating whites

So, is she Jewish?

KEEP GOING DEMOCRATS, DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WILL SURELY HELP

How in the fuck is it possible to be this deluded? Do they really believe that the working class in the US gives a shit about identity politics when they have no optimism for the future?

Try selling identity politics to a poor white guy and tell him that he is privileged

>mfw democrats are doubling down on identity politcs

FUCK FUCK Sup Forums AND THE FUCKING JAP THAT MADE IT

feel bad for being white! okay! xD

Das racis

ayy fuck white people ammirite
>orgasmic clapping followed by sighs of pure pleasure

I really hope the democratic party completely alienates whites. 90% of niggers for the Democratic party. It's literally the gibsmedat dindu party.

>White people like me shouldn't run!
>Then why do you run?
>I'm not white, I'm jewish!

Not even sure she's anti white tbqh, she's banking on the stupidity of negroes to get a well paying cozy place in the government, and those idiots buy it like bottled water.

Their reasoning is that white people have spoken too much throughout history, and now it's their turn.

They believe you're literally oppressing them by having a voice in the conversation, because your voice will be heard better than theirs.

I'm not even bullshitting you, this is what they actually think. A whole generation of people.

5 out of 7 of the candidates are not even viable as this is a vote by a committee, and not an election. hell even keith ellison may only be running for the position for brownie points.

>democrats lose the most of any party in 75 years
>mainly lose because of identity politics
>decided the best course of action is to act hystericle and double down one what made them lose

Top kek after 2018 trump will have a super majority and the republicans will be able to pass amendments to the constitution itself

Has any group of idiots ever been so stupid?

that woman does not matter heres who votes
(100) Every state chair and highest ranking officer of opposite sex in that state party
(200) Delegates allocated based equally on state population and on Democratic vote for President, with weighting for women and minority groups
(75) Additional at-large delegates
(3) The Chair of the Democratic Governor's Association, plus two other Governors selected by the DGA (at least one of whom is the opposite sex of the Chair of the DGA)
(4) The Democratic leader of the House and the Democratic leader of the Senate, and two others selected by the Conference (both of whom need be the opposite sex of the leaders)
(9) Current DNC Office Holders - The Chair, Treasurer, 5 Vice Chairs, National Finance Chair, Secretary
(3) Chair of the National Conference of Democratic Mayors, plus two others as selected by the conference (at least one of whom must be the opposite sex of the Chair)
(3) Young Democrats - The Chair of YDA and two members as selected in their biannual conference (opposite sex requirement for at least of them)
(3) Chair of the Democratic County Officials, plus two members as selected by the organization (opposite sex requirement for at least of them)
(3) Chair of the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, plus two members as selected by the organization (opposite sex requirement for at least of them)
(3) Chair of the National Democratic Municipal Officials Conference, plus two members as selected by the organization (opposite sex requirement for at least of them)
(3) President of the National Federation of Democratic Women, plus two members as selected by the organization
(2) President and Vice President of the College Democrats, who must be of opposite gender

con.t
(2) Chair and Vice Chair of the National Association of Democratic State Treasurers
(2) Chair and Vice Chair of the National Association of Democratic Lieutenant Governors
(2) Chair and Vice Chair of Democratic Attorneys General Association plus one member
(2) Chair of the National Democratic Ethnic Coordinating Committee, plus one member
(2) Chair of the National Democratic Seniors Coordinating Council, plus one member
(20) Guam, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Washington, DC, Democrats Abroad, Deputy Chairs

Listen to her talk.
She's a full on schizo, bent on her ideology.
I guess mentally ill people being given authority is the trend of this passing age.

i go these from a 2005 article maybe its changed slightly.

Is there any way she can get in? It'd be fucking fantastic to have her as the new chair, drag all the DNC bigotry out into the open.

no, this is based on who the party wants, and most of the establishment has backed Tom Perez Obama's labor secretary. Keith ellison did get an endorsement from bernie sanders though, so there an off chance he'll get in, not a big one I'd say.

It doesn't matter you can already tell the left is lost

Rather than correct their mistakes and move on they have decided to completely lose heir minds from the everyday "I don't need people who disagree with me in my life". All the way to this

And you notice obama and Clinton have all happily fucked right off to retirement

As usual, I'm right about everything and Demoshits are wrong about everything. Now hear this: Change your behavior or you will NEVER win another election.

They will simply import more Mexicans to vote for them. If they fail with Mexicans they will focus on Canadians.

Seems like a plan.

An incredibly retarded plan.

I approve.

Holy kek, this is real.

Haha, thanks for the guaranteed two Trump terms retard democunts.

Of course this is real. Alex Jones reported on this.

>plskillme

If they lose, they win.

This works for the dems if you see their long game. E.g. Voter replacement.

Why won't Trump let Poles go to US without Visa cards? He would gain 10 million+ republican voters in one year.

8 years
y
e
a
r
s

Because Poles are bad for you.

Check: UK

I made the point to someone on another message board that Democrats are anti-white and that's why I won't vote Democrat anymore and they got turbomad, called me a racist, etc.

At this point I think the only people Democratic elites actually like are media personalities. They hate their own voters, that's for fucking sure. They conspire against the progressives. They tax the moderates to pay for illegals ruining the working class's wages.

I'm embarrassed to have ever called myself a Democrat.