THEY REALLY ARE MAKING PIG MEN!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyqzAe0-Q8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=42zKhHgWb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=_tVOqZIC8qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unleash the pigmen into Mecca

Genetically engineered catboys when?

No faggot. They want to fuse pig and humand DNA to hopefully produce organs withing pigs that can be harvested and transplated into humans. Because you christian faggots don't allow us to research on human embryos we have to do this. Go be gay somewhere else.

THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK
Why? What the hell

Alex was right...

Why are they making more americans?

ITS NOT KOSHER OY VEY

What a time to be alive

Probably because it cost to much to use monkeys and make Brazilians.

>fedora
>calls others gay

It was made by an Spaniard Team.

We created the ultimate human form:

The Ukranian.

there making muslems?

We should throw all regulations of experimentation with human cells, I want a sexy kemono bff.

I wish there were pig-men. You get a few of those pig-men walking around, suddenly I'm looking a lot better. That way if someone wanted to fix me up they could say, 'Hey, at least he's no pig-man.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

Nothing new here, keep your pants on

Alex Jones is right again? Jesus

thanks, CRISPR

fpbp

Don't make me do this lads...

>tfw born just in time to own a cute pig-girl

DELETE THIS

We need some kind of catwoman. That would be dream waifu

I'm not sure why you guys are surprised when Amy Schumer already exists

Meow.

>inb4 EU army is 50k humanpig's unleashed into the Middle East

Kek

I'm super cereal this time guys
Why won't anybody listen to me????

a leaf posted this the other day. You're not fooling anyone!

So they artificially created a Caucasian human embryo, big fucking deal faggot

The extended path to the religious domain of the Devil, also known by the name of "The Underworld" or "Hell" is strengthened and healed through the use of intentions which are of a positive nature.

Sorry, but I don't think you would be able to look better than top grade meat pig men.

>mfw the pig men will be powerful allies against the muslim invaders
feels good man
frog men when?

All we had to do was listen.

Remember when everyone mocked Dubya for mentioning "human/animal hybrids"?

>advance in human-pig chimera biotechnology
>cure all diseases, replace for any organ, make eternal life possible
>kikes and muslims cannot benefit from this

Add some cow and fried chicken DNA to exclude Indians and niggers and it will be the perfect elixir of life.

>create this shit
>it's half human so by the law you can't even kill it
>...
>muh pigmen rights

>Spidergoats
>Pigmen
>Beaglecrows
It's all coming true

nono herr german no science
god has made us man not pig mmkay
adam and eve not adam and pig

the world's a machine

pig girl sex slave when?

You made me do this

Is that so new? They experimented with triggering ancient DNA in animals to make them grow tail where there was normally no tail.

There should be a news leak that states the human cells came from muslim donors.

>furfags

Fuck people need new organs because they fuck them up with an unconsciously lifestyle, hence the solution is to make human chimeras to make new one.
JUST EAT FUCKING NOT LIKE A PIG.

Hmm, so when we figure this out and begin to be able to harvest organs from these pig/chimera things Muslims/Jews will not be able to receive them.

The Christian race will be immortal with oir replaceable organs and outlive the savages....

that would be even better than splitting the atom to fuck the asians..
creating pig-men to fuck up the muslims.

waste of time, we already monkey pigs

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html

>muh pigmen rights

We will get cucked by pig men

>catboys
>furfag
kys

It's not actually hybrids, it's rather that human tissue is being made to grow inside a pig. So like you have the big and inside it somewhere, is growing a human heart. Not that the pig, or even the pig's heart is genetically a human-pig cross.

They're just introducing human stem cells into a pig blastocyst, not literally crossbreeding humans and pigs. Though technically speaking, you don't need a lab to do that anyway.

What's that movie or book where they use cloning to make a copy of every citizen, so if anything happens, they can harvest the clone for body parts, but the clones (or at least one of them) have free will and stuff?

Kill yourself. We should be discussing the matter of whether combining humans and animals is ethical or not. Not just immediately saying huurr well we need organs so it's automatically ok!

Sauce it nigga

The Island starring Scarlett Johansson

Michael "It's a nigger!" Richards had it right all along...

youtube.com/watch?v=42zKhHgWb9s

i came here to have a good time and honestly i'm feeling so attacked right now

>not wanting an affectionate catgirl to cook, clean and cuddle with/for you
the fuck is wrong with you

>Be scientist
>Create human pig hybrid
>Let it grow
>Its just your average white man

and thus, man created the british woman

Horny pigmen that have a thirst for raping. Literally Beastmen of warhammer fantasy just replacing goats with pigs.

Alex Jones was right again!

Lol

we already got that
thanks toxoplasm

I'd like a cute Neko gf tbqh famalam

>whether combining humans and animals is ethical or not.

Implying anyone cares. I just don't want pig men taking my girlfriend that I don't even have.

I wonder if they let you eat the bacon of your pig chymera after you harvest their organs for your operation.

hmmm bacon

Cat girls when? Trump is really making anime real :)

That's easy, how would it be not ethical? Especially if it's for the good of a human who would die otherwise? These things aren't fully human, they're a human/pig hybrid created for medical purposes. It's either the life of this creature that isn't even fully human, or a wounded person.

Besides, imagine the fun we could have with real life catbois.

You do realize white woman would be fucking the hell out of pigmen
That's just what white women do is fuck things

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=_tVOqZIC8qU

we need organs, so it is automatically ok.

This is only the first phase. You know it will go past this if we let it.

So we're making orcs?

Whew and you think we have a problem with refugees! Just wait till fucking ORCS show up on the scene.

>implying this wouldn't knock you down a tier off the social ladder

White women already fetishize niggers for being animal like this would actually be bad for you.

>muslims flooding country
>economist are shooting blanks
>politicians can't do anything because they'll lose their voter base
>biological scientists create pigmen

it's the ultimate anti muslim warrior

but then we can fuck buxom pig women

I don't care how much it hurts I want to be turned into a furry Sup Forums. The feeling of having a tail, fur and retractable claws must feel so good.

Believe me, there'd be plenty of women going for these pig-men. Whatever the deformity is there's always some group of perverts that's attracted to it. "Oo that little tail really turns me on."

you do realize that pig human chymeras would be pigs in all ways, except for having human organs that we can use for transplants right?

what I am trying to say is that you don't have to wait to see women rooting with pigs, they are already doing that plenty

It's ok not everyone here is underage newfags.
I got the joke user, I laughed.

>can't prove climate change
>create man bear pig

Modern science is so fucking shit.

Kill them all and replace them with more spiritual types.

Thanks, sometimes I forget that not everyone remembers the same pop cultural references that I do.

silly user we are talking about fantasy pigmen, the horrific future that this science can bring.

>Human/Pig Chimera
>I am reminded today that Amnesia:AMFP was a downgrade

damn it

I'm just in it for the huge dick.

Can you imagine how difficult life would be as a furry. Talk about minority. And you'll stink worse than an unwashed nigger.

minecraft did it before

Delete this.

Americlaps BTFO NEVER GONNA RECOVER

nice attempt bro

Ok how about we start a new conspiracy theory. It should go something like this.

In 13 months on February 22 2018 they successfully incubated 10 pig human hybrids who were implanted into fertile female hosts. Of those 6 came to full term and were successfully birthed. Of the rest, 1 of the hybrids died when the host female was caught in a traffic accident the two more miscarried and the last one died in child birth. Autopsies of the dead fetuses revealed that they were physically indistinguishable from any other human save for distinct genetic markers that were porcine instead of sapient.

The project came into the awareness of President Trump who ordered that the Hybrids be destroyed. The researchers instead relocated the infants. 5 of the infants were transported to middle eastern countries 1 to Saudi Arabia, 2 to Turkey, 1 to Iraq, and 1 to Pakistan. This put them out of the direct reach of the american government.

The female host of the final infant elected to take the child herself and tried to hide in the upper mid-western united states. She however was found and arrested and is now incarcerated in a federal penitentiary for kidnapping and infanticide. The infant was destroyed after capture.

It is imperative that the remaining infants be found before they can integrate into their respective societies and breed with the native populations. This would spell a disaster for human genetics and the Arabic populations in particular.

>ethical concerns towards livestock animals
Vegan detected.