Trump is done, it's official

>Donald Trump ‘highly likely’ to face impeachment within first 18 months as US President, expert warns
>The President-elect deflected the latest wave of explosive allegations to rock his administration on Wednesday during his first news conference since his election, adding to the growing list of scandals that emerged during his campaign
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html
It's over pol, that was a short ride

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/author/lucy-pasha-robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((expert))) warns

Then why won't paddypower take my bet for NO and they only take YES?

So you're saying Bernie still has a shot?

Anyone remember when (((expert)))s warned that Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president?

You lost
Get over it bitch

At thie rate God Emperor will be out of stuff to do in 3 weeks so thats ok.

EXPERTS MOVE CLOCK 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
EXPERT SAYS MY ASS HAS A CRACK IN IT
EXPERTS SAYS OP CAN"T STOP SUCKING COCK

There is not one scandal named in here except for the Russian document which is horseshit. Fuck the media

Hi Abdul

he had 0.00002345% chance of winning last time I heard

>Implying the Republican controlled house and Senate will even allow the issue to be brought up for debate
Kek

Impeachment is political. Republicans aren't likely, and Pence will keep the democrats away.

Start sending your paychecks!

How many of our presidents have been impeached for us to have "experts"?

Keep telling yourself that.

he is DONE

>obama will be assassinated in the first 48 hours of his presidency
>bush jr gon b impeached

Heard it all before, shill.

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

if hillary and bill can rape kids, lie, and accept money from foreign governments while giving them weapons deals and not get impeached, i think trump is safe.

>within first 18 months
dude, the fat bastard could start and end WW3 and start WW4 in that time.

Say again shill!
>trump is done, it's official

>expert warns
stopped reading there

wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg

>Republicans: taxes on businesses are simply passed on to consumers
>Trump: 20% tax on businesses
There's no way Republicans stand for this kind of thing. That extra cost is going to be informally known as a GOP fee.

>hillary clinton is highly likely to become the next president of the united states

Their citation is "all the Trump scandals and pissgate"

Pissgate literally has a your mother will die and chicken tendies reference In the report.

These people literally haven't researched any of this. Hahahahahhaha.

Let's take a look at some other inspiring articles by this writer, shall we?

>independent.co.uk/author/lucy-pasha-robinson

>Poorly-educated men judge women who don't take their husband's surname
>EU to investigate British government's treatment of foreign nationals
>How the Supreme Court ruling offers hope for EU nationals
>Government ‘prepared’ for rise in hate crime after Brexit court ruling
>How you can help the UK's EU nationals faced with Brexit uncertainty
>Survey reveals shocking levels of abuse suffered by female MPs

>dude, the fat bastard could start and end WW3 and start WW4 in that time.
And under budget.

>expert warns
wow what an astonishing source
i mean the same experts also said "he has 0.0000001% chance of winning!"

>fat shaming

>get a masters in Poli Sci or American history
There you go. You're an "expert".

This is it! This time for sure! This is the end of Drumpf!

this will be the end of drumphs campaign

>(((kikes))) threaten

Whats new

I'll be concerned when someone brings up charges against them
If they could though, they already would have

DEATH TO TRUMP!

wow, this is the beginning of the end for the Trump campaign

>independant.co.uk
>"Expert Says"
Sure

>implying pence wasnt chosen purely to make sure people wouldn't try to impeach him

We go from having trump as president, to Mike "taze the gays away" pence as president.

>liberals attempt to impeach Trump
>litterally told he did nothing wrong
>more liberal butt hurt ensues
>#MAGA without liberals

The Independent seems to have a liberal bias

Anonymous sources a shit

Angelia Wilson is a "Professor of Politics" and talks about sexuality, conservatism, and feminism
The biggest thing shes ever done was appear in this article and write a book about why America doesnt like gays compared to Europe

Scandals include
>pussy grab (based Alpha and no proof it did happen or it was Trump speaking)
>fake FBI report
>Spicer saying inauguration was biggest watched (which could be true, who the fuck knows the online audience? He did say audience, fuckwits)

>He'll be impeached because Republicans dont like him

They are ball-less and literal tards if they remove a Republican President for absolutely nothing but perceived hurt feelings

>only President to ever fulfill his campaign promises
>experts want him impeached

really makes me (((think)))

>implying he isn't doing EXACTLY what the republicans want

>experts
>pollsters
>political analysts

They haven't got a single thing right since Trump announced his candidacy
Why the fuck would I start listening to them now

>expert warns

its fucking nothing

>experts say Trump will never become Republican nominee
>all the polls show Trump will lose by a landslide to Hillary
Etc
Etc
Etc

>Did you just assume his gender?

They would impeach him for blinking too much and then someone else would impeach him for not blinking enough

>Same people who said Trump has a 1% chance of winning.
Opinion=Trashed

>Tariffs on imports
>Alternative products manufactured somewhere else do not exist
>Tax on all businesses
Ok

>(((expert)))
The same guy who told us Hillary would win?

Daily reminder: All the idiots resigning from government and military jobs are being replaced by pro trump supporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s

>yfw the left let the void be filled by Trump and hand him unlimited power because "muh feelins!"

Hail to the Chief.

Trump's days of writing a check to get his ass out of trouble are over

The left is so butthurt.
How many """news""" article have they published with "Experts warn", "Experts say" and every time they get BTFO.
How can you Americans deal with such obvious propaganda?
I think it would make me crazy all the eternal jew lies from jew media.
I really hope I does something with the dishonest fake news.

Personally I simply cut off cable and started ignoring them. Liberals are just spoiled children life will go on for the better without them having an impact on the government.

(((((((((((((((((((expert)))))))))))))))))))

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, really makes you think.

Can you bet on stuff not happening?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((expert)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

But bill did get impeached. He didn't do the respectable thing and step down like Nixon he stayed like the filthy rapist he is

>allegations
It's literally nothing, nobody cares, get over it you lost. FAKE NEWS.

>impeach Trump
>he resigns
>Pence takes over
>liberals worst nightmare comes to life
I fucking dare them

I hope they try.
It would radicalize right wingers even more.

>(((expert)))

hurr durr

The nazi is gone.

All that counts.

Says the increasingly nervous man. Trump is in a spot because of the past EOs of recent presidents and law makers that he could practically go full 1488 without being impeached. All he really has to do is consult with a team of jew lawyers and know what to avoid.

>expert warns
sage

Paid shill detected wew lad the ride never ends

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html
>Article published = January 11th

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened but then again I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

Even if allot of dems and Republicans don't like him they risk pissing off allot of people if they do anything and who would replace him? People might accept Pence but they'd riot if they impeached his whole administration and it went to Ryan.

They'd need to have rock solid charges and a replacement people would accept before they could do anything and I don't think that's going to be easy.

The way I see it the elites already decided it wasn't worth it to stop him when he was running, they're probably not gonna change their mind now unless something really shocking develops. So far he's just doing what he said he'd do so they probably more or less expected all this.

Fpbp

SAY IT WITH ME

@109383698

>(((independent)))

Not even good b8 and you will still get dozens of (you)s

I hate nu/pol/ so much

sage

Or just take the AP US Government and Politics class in High School.

I gotta piss like a russian race whores

>Books: Why Europe Is Lesbian and Gay Friendly (and Why America Never Will Be)
really gets my noggin joggin

underrated post

>There's no way Republicans stand for this kind of thing. That extra cost is going to be informally known as a GOP fee.

This is fucking retarded. Yes, there will be an import tariff. However, corporate taxes are going down by about half. Tell me again about these costs passed onto the consumer? Additionally, export duties are being removed, and everyone's taxes are going down, giving every single American more disposable income.

Also, OP, Trump will never be impeached. The Independent is toilet paper. Don't believe this horseshit.

I was under the impression that if something could happen you could bet on whether it does or whether it doesn't.

(((expert)))
fuck off nigger

Trump is a master of fighting legal battles. Don't count on it.

>(((experts))) in 2k17

>expert warns
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word

Propaganda

>"""""expert""""" warns

HAPPENING
Trump approved Hillary Clinton's syria policy

Yup! Just donated $500 -- anyone want to match me?

jesus christ that url
Trump impeachment impeach us president impea impeachation us impchess illeachment.html

>(((expert))) warns

this

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html

Presumably this expert predicted Trumps win as well?

>experts

let me guess, these expects have (((polls))) to back up their claims?

just checked the date. that article is from january 13. if you're gonna post FAKE NEWS at least make the current.

Former trump supporter here, cant lie its pretty hilarious to watch him burn and dry in the white house and losing popular vote by 6 million. I voted for him but actually its hilarious to see him crash and burn and humiliating his own voters, its fun watch him stop and turn. Not gonna lie