no such thing one this planet

every man that walks this world is surrounded by energies that prevent it

sage hide report /r9k/ slide threads

>every man
>missing the point this bigly
flag checks out

>flag checks out

same to especially you

>tfw you realise trannies are trying to switch to life easy mode but then realise they can't and an hero

thank you

Wut rings you got bitch

QUALITY AMERICAN TELEVISION

Good, I want to see the real ending.

>can't post mfw dindu loves xenofu due to phone-posting

Kill yourself ugly autistic permavirgin

Go back to your containment board you are not welcome here

>assumptions and implications
you go back since you know them so well.

You will never have sex you hideous repulsive trash just kill yourself now stop shitposting and sliding

sage

>using sex to get everything
sex is hard work for me. being a guy IS easy mode. you guys just need to grow up a little and you'll see that sex your whole life with people you dont like isn't easy.

>le blackbelt in blowjobs meme

Life without struggle is merely existence.

Imagine, you get a game with tens of years of content, every type of gameplay imaginable available to you and difficulty dynamically adjusting to your skill to never become boring.
And you're locked to the tutorial area.

Don't pray for an easy life. Pray to be a better man.

>You will never have sex you hideous repulsive trash just kill yourself now stop shitposting and sliding
are you a pissed off roastie landwhale? lmao.

I literally just got home from some girl I met last night. women are easy and they have it easy.
>want sex
>open legs

just because I get laid doesn't mean I don't hate the adult-sized children that are women.

Men are locked in on hard mode.

I enjoy those kinds of games, I have a cheat trainer for every game and I never play them in default mode.

I want a trainer for life.

NOW!!!

I always liked a challenge

>Don't pray for an easy life.
I don't. but this OP was made to keep the thread alive by triggered roasties and whiteknight betas.

btw nice ID me

i use cheat engine

some trainers are malware ridden

Good Get
Good times.

>your daughter goes out dressed like this
>sees black men
>bends over for them
this is the american way of life.

it seems that way but many trainers just set off your antivirus because thats how theyre coded.

Male easy mode. Open console and type in fag

> spread ass cheeks
> get prostate massage

This. I have observed women who have life on easy mode and it looks like a pathetic existinence. Almost like they have nothing to look forward to, their lives are not going to get any better or worse. Its like a plateu. These women with easy lives do nothing but are on their phones watching t.v all day long.

where do I get the full version of that document?

>germany higher than sweden
MASAKA

>tfw you are pop playing life on easy mode, but its difficulty is increased because you are very ill most of the time
I'm scared I might die soon.

And it's fucking Trackmania-meets-Dark Souls-meets-E.Y.E.-tier broken.

It's a crazy ride though.

>that semitic belt

Now we know why this continent will trully never be united

You could chose right now to close your browser
Go out, read a book, pick up a hobby and meet new people
But you don't, you stay here and post your bitter misguided rethoric
You failed as a man, you deserve loneliness and rejection

Underrated.

Beating hard mode gets you the better ending.

>be me
>be handsome af
>be heir of international multi-billion dollar company
>lost virginity at 12 to my 10/10 aunt
Yeah, ok, srub.

>Go out, read a book, pick up a hobby and meet new people
implying I don't?

Women are easy to play but limited potential. Very good for early game.

Men are late game carriers, play it right and fuck everyone in the ass

Tfw no gibs because white and citizen

>inbreeding

how very yuro-traditional

My life's been on idle mode for 8 years now.
I don't want to die but I don't have much fun living either.

you faggots always assume that men can only be disgusted by dumb sluts if they don't get laid. let me tell you, getting laid only strengthens the hate, because you get to know them a lot better.

Mohamed al Rahawi-fritz pls

Yes, implying you don't

I'm working on it, and I'm currently happy.

>working on it
working on what? don't tell me you're a tranny now. it doesn't work that way

If life were easy it wouldn't be worth living

What sort of obtuse retard are you ? Where did I ever mention getting laid in my post ?
Why do you only see interactions with females as something necessarily sexual ? Is it the only thing you can actually offer in a relationship ?

jfc, what the fuck is this?
so you're normalizing cucking now?
and I taught I am jazz and bruce jenner shows were bad you americans 1up yourselves promoting this degeneracy

Holy shit she's so fucking hot.

>Why do you only see interactions with females as something necessarily sexual ?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

if you're hanging with a woman and you don't get pussy: you're the beta orbiter and her plan Z for after the cock carousal. you are also whoring out your time and attention (for free)

it's jews lad

look at how they've tried to make white men rationalize this as being supportive of a 'fetish'

because letting you're whore slut wife fuck other men is SO EMPOWERING

always the jews bro, always.

easy mode= slutty woman
normal mode= normal guy
hard mode= non slutty woman
god mode= alpha mother fucker (it is through effort not something you are born with which is what betas will argue)

Being a straight white male is literally the easiest difficulty mode.

kotaku.com/5910857/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is

what is this?

Well said

he meant "man" as in "mankind"

She's fat, mohammed ibn jafar al hussein.

Raise your god damned standards.

Im in america with a nice job and no stresses. Im pretty sure that means life is on easy mode.

>it's jews lad
it's americans.

a fucking LEAF

back to tumblr

screw this thread Im nofap 2017

ya'll suckas cant and wont break me

nice thing about being average is people dont bother you with unwanted attention all the time. freedom is to be left alone desu

Are you serious right now? She class-A breeding material. Look at her hipps, her very healthy skin tone. Are you baiitng?

>Deandra Reynolds irl

yes its americans.
american like to blame jews but its THEM who import their degeneracy to europe and the rest of the world.

Americans are just sheep. It's the kikes pushing feminism into the mainstream.

Don't be dumb, you know it's the jews.

americans like their women to be fridges or planks.

Or maybe I have a girlfriend and we're exclusive, because she's lovely and smart, so we can have a lot of sex but also do some nice stuff like reading /pol9k/ posts and pitying the fools who actually believe that grade A nonsense you seem to hold on to like a fanatical mantra
And yeah, I give some girls time and attention for free. Are you saying you're an emotionally broke motherfucker and can't even dole out any of those ?

Yeah it's really hard to lie down with legs open, I hear.

americans do everything the jews tell them to. you are worse than the jews, at least this is the jewish plan, but you do their bidding left and right. it's the most cuck'd attitude.

>Or maybe I have a girlfriend and we're exclusive, because she's lovely and smart
stop pretending you sound like a woman.

I don't have a pussy so I'll never have life on easy mode. Should I just off myself?

She's fat and nothing else, wait till she's in her 40ties/50ties

you are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

the jews are 10 million globaly. they cant control everything you RETARD

they cant even control israel with shitskins and terrorists outjewing them because USA keeps promoting ''human rights'' and ''diversity''..

fuck you

no, women are almost subhuman anyway.

I'm a 170 cm Iberian manlet. My parents are immigrants, very poor, hard working people, never had the possibility to do higher studies. There are still days where I don't eat anything for diner because I don't have any money. During my whole teenage life I got bullied for being kinda ugly and different, since I was born in a country different from the one I live in and from the one my parents come from. I never had any friends for years and I kissed my first girl at age 19.

Three years ago I started going to college. I stopped going on the internet too much, worked a bit out, improved my talking and social skills for months on random parties and in front of the mirror. I started partaking in preparties of my roommates and began to know new people. With time I lost all my negative mindset about the world but without losing much of my convictions (that's why I still visit Sup Forums once in a while). Then I paid more attention to my looks, to the way I walk and act. I started dating girls, and at one point even fucked different, good looking girls every two weeks.
I've got a sweet gf for a year now, being in my first year of master studies in bioengineering. Although I'm still poor and working on the side to pay my room rent my life just went up the day I stopped whining about people who have a good life

It's all in your mindset, and you don't have to be a good looking, dumb girl to live on easy mode. Even more since most of those hot girls will end up as trophy wifes to ugly rich people or live off the state for the remaining 50 years of their lifes.

>american culture

>wait till she's in her 40ties/50ties
you can say that about every woman you cuck.

show proof

Thanks user. I spent the last hour on Sup Forums. I've got some homework to do though so I'll go start.
>not joking
>user has good advice. Work while there is still time.

is that russia?:P

>I will never fuck Sniperwolf

Her arse jiggle makes me cry, her fat bf cockblocks us when he spanks her and covers the view. Thank the Lord for the camgirl that looks exactly like her.

You really don't know that Jews run mainstream media outlets, news, magazines, online celebrity news etc?

No one can be that blind. Go back to trolling reddit, idiot.

G41.0

you really dont know that usa is the jew of the world?
go back to foxnews