Why is Gen Z so convervative?

According to a lot of researches and polls gen Z is looking to be the most conservative generation in a long time. Why do you think it is?

For some reason it just clicked for me today why it might be that gen Z is so conservative: they've had this shit shoved down their throats since they could walk.

For example here in Finland we have by law two official languages, Finnish and Swedish. In most cities nobody actually speaks Swedish though and every kid is forced to study it in school. I know I personally hated the shit out of it and I know that a lot of Finns hate Swedish, Swedes and Sweden just because of 'pakkoruotsi' we were forced to suffer through in school.

Is this what happened to gen Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Who are Gen Z

I've noticed a weird generational gap here as well

normal people (old) -> RESPECT MY PRONOUNS CIS SCUM I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET (30-20) -> normal people (teens)

It's really jarring when you think about how an entire generation of people were, in essence, brainwashed by some people's mad dreams of sparking the second communist revolution or some other batshit leftist global dictatorship movement.

Kek willing, the signs point to their failure in this. For now, at least.

I'm not sure it's going to be as definitive as everyone on poll is hoping; I'm 18, really the beginning of Gen Z and all my peers are completely brainwashed with unchecked egalitarianism and low-level arguments based on it. It's extremely hard to get them thinking on other lines.

What are the age ranges for gen z

Shitlings and teenagers, anno Trumpi 2017

Fuck im on the cusp at 19

This. This "Gen Z" is way more conservative talk is bullshit and completely based on a couple of dubious polls.

Leftism is a war on reality. Eventually reality hits back. Welcome to the reaction.

>Kek willing, the signs point to their failure in this. For now, at least.

The key is stopping them from being indoctrinated at liberal universities.

How do we do this?

You should take a gander at the media the kids are self producing (and consuming) nowadays.

Where do you live in? What kind of a neighborhood was the school in?

this, i know a few gen zers and most of them are just making fun of the over the top tumblr respect my pronouns bullshit. there are a few that are right wingers in waiting though, i even met one kid who was completely certain of something being fishy with the holocaust.

gen z is going to be like every generation, swaths of people who just want to do their own thing and fit in with a few people who want to hang anyone they don't like.

I have and it's more degenerate than ever.

Rebellion to their bullshit parents. If you had reckless alcoholic parents without love you would rebel against them, and rightfully so.

The secret is Gen Y (and late Gen X) has a lot of people that work instead of spending their time on social media, but they get ignored. Those are the people that had kids. Gen Z is full of kids who had parents that told them, "Look at these faggots, don't be like them." All the Gen Y people that you hear about are the ones without children.

but I thought gen z was a bunch of marxists

millenials were exposed to an unprecentend amount of garbage globalist propaganda. their minds are poisioned and i fear when they start taking government office. it's going to be a shitshow.

Gen Z need to be redpilled, they're the ones who'll be living in the Mad Max world the Progressives have maliciously created for them.

>christians are ignorant gun-toting rednecks!
>you're just an islamaphobe if you don't want ignorant, gun-toting moderate beheaders in your country, racist.

Of you read generational theory gen z is roughly analogous to the silent generation born in the 30's and 40's

Raised in a time of war and chaos they had very sheltered childhoods and were very much the most conservative group

However this group also gives rise to the earliest proponents of what will essentially be the next 60's and 70's (about 20-30 years from now)

Millennials are like the gi's. Until the war gi's were considered a bunch of leftists partying animals like the flappers from a generation earlier but the war sanctified them and toughened them up

I mean the greatest generation elected fdr 4 times, supported lbj and thebgreat society of the late 60's and and the civil rights movement.

So anyway in short of the generational patterns hold which they appear to be doing then gems will be conservative we have somewhere between 3-6 years left of our "crisis period" and we will enter our next "high"

Based on Trumps actions and how completely defeated progressivism is I dare say we are looking at trumps America setting the course of the USA for the next cycle like Truman/fdr did last time around

For alll the good and bad that will bring

Read the 4th turning its 100% been accurate

>those darn youngers with their loud music and their hippity-hops
Age-wrought bitterness is not a valid reason to disregard monitoring a zeitgeist at the precipice of reaching the mainstream with this new generation.

Yeah so im one of those swedish speaking finns you hade to learn swedish for and i think it's pretty fucked that 90 % of the finns has to learn it just to speak with us when we clearly know how to speak finnsh so much fucking better

But you see trump winning/succeeding has woken a lot of the brainwashed folk. 4 people who were die hard never trump/hilldawgs are now cheering trump on. They've been enlightened to how the left plays identity politics and shit. I will say a lot of it has to do with them getting out of college and experiencing the real world too. But still, I think there's hope. I too bought the liberal Jewish propaganda. And then Sup Forums helped to redpill me.

The liberal zeitgeist is over. Also, ironic racist banter can turn unironic quite easily if the circumstances are right. And by god, they are

>Raised in a time of war and chaos
????

The great happening is yet to come.

Oh it'll be a shit show alright, don't you worry.

But I was fed that shit too. But I was able to be awoken from my liberal phase. There's hope. Once you're forced to interact with (((them))) or niggers/spics you awaken.

Nah. My wager is, that while previous generations have lived with the dream of liberalism, multiculturalism and all that shite, those guys have actually grown up in it - and the realities which it has brought.
They are automatically a bit red-pilled by their own experiences in those matters.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm in my 20's. Nothing to do with "age-wrought bitterness". The rest of your comment is unsubstantiated babble. Show me the proofs that Gen Z is more conservative.

Gen z men are conservative(more libertarian than anything else). Gen Z girls will join the cultural Marxist sisterhood when they get older and whatever conservative views they held before entering the liberal higher education system will be wiped clean from their minds by half a decade of liberal university brainwashing . Don't be so naive to think that there will be hordes of young attractive conservative women anytime soon. The Jewish tricks are too strong for a female mind to resist. Whilst white men are naturally more resistant to Jewish mind trickery as they stand to lose most from cultural Marxism.

Jaded cynicism, shitposting and being here to set them right. Also, they sort of already gotten experience and formed their opinions which should protect them as once you are redpilled there is no going back to the blue

STOP WITH THIS MEME

JUST STOP

boomers used to go gay bashing and beat up niggers. now look at them.

I'm a millennial and when I was a kid calling each other nigger and faggot was normal. now look at us.

you can't predict anything about Gen Z. this is probably just alarmism by the left so they can ramp up the propaganda.

The most powerful man in the world is a prophet of a chaos god. Trump with a single tweet was able to crash the peso.

Jasper Carrot's really let himself go

My brainwashed generation is hopefully an obvious sign to younger generations to come that just going to college until your 30 doesn't guarantee you'll be doing anything other than making coffee for people in a drive thru.

Younger people should get a trade and make real money in a profession they gravitate to, have children, and buy homes.

My generation was put thru some heavy communist indoctrination and the only way some of us turned out at all normal was by going into the workforce right after high school.

The gen after melenials, born in the late 90s 97-99 and after 2000, they're the internet generation

21 year olds and under. Basiclly the people that were too young to remember 9/11 happening. 1996 to now.

m8 women are the main weapon of the jews, most men will fall in line simply because they want women.

at the moment most gen z people are in high school and university, as they get older you'll find they will change themselves to fit in with society.

Not every crisis period is on the level of ww2

The us has had terror attacks, war and rioting and economic calamity for 15+ years

We've also seen massive political shifts and cultural shifts all indicative of the "crisis". It doesn't need to be on the scale of ww2 to be a crisis

Also your fantasy of the depression and ww2 is different than the reality for Americans the depression wasn't statistically speaking any worse than what we have now, social strife this time around I would argue is worse and even ww2 we lost 400k people (almost all in the final 3 years mind you). The actual country itself was never in danger.

It's not like Europe where you guys got actually bombed

We have had more damage and desth to civilians on the homefront due to terrorism than we ever had during ww2

This

Imagine a whole generation of kids being forced to grow up in "multicultural" schools.

The pendulum swings hard.

Zombies. Or probably all the undead: skellies and ghoulies as well.

Thats millennials

Yea I think you're right, I'm a high school fag (18) all they do in school is vilify the people who built this country,
>slavery so evil
> we murdered innocent injuns who dindu nuffin wrong
>pic related
They never tell us how Africans sold us niggers for liquor or how the Indians brutally murdered settlers, like at dirt mims. When I found all of this out I felt lied to, and I don't like being lied to.
Btw Gen z is based as fuck, It seems every year that there are more and more underclass men who openly say nigger and are sick of the tranny bullshit, they even listen to moon man ... its interesting to say the least

The tear-filled battering your keyboard had to endure for the conjuration of a post unseemingly Canadian in it's idiocity is proof enough that you're beginning to lose touch with those that come after you.

Want more proof? Here.

I guess the question is how we get our memes to have enough penetration into mainstream discourse to have that effect.

amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464

This was written in 1997

Read it

Why do you write like someone trying desperately to sound intelligent without making any actual points or making much sense at all?

GenZ is not consrvaive by any stretch o the imagination, stop memeing this shit already, they all grew up smartphones, the internet and gaming console, theyre just kids repeating memes because its cool and rad, not because of any real interest in politics

can confirm as a 19 year old that being forced to learn swedish made me a conservative

>calling each other nigger and faggot was normal
Calling you a nigger and a faggot still is

what do people your age think about MSM and Trump? Also what state?

I do too! There's a high school freshman I know who told me how the holocaust was exaggerated and how has chambers don't add up! Mfw

Willfulness does not redeem ignorance.
I'm an intoxicated non-native speaker, chomp on a dick.

As 19 years old, I can comfirm that we are more conservative.

In slovakia (my home country), mostly young ppl voted far-right party which is now in parliament (I asked them why: I dont want gays to raise children etc.)

Also a lot of them accpept homosexuals but want them to act as normal functional human bean (keep your sexuality in bedroom attitude I would call it)

Also I found some ppl in my age who pointed out that hebrews are suspiciously behind everything.

More hollow babble, no points substantiated, ad hominem. Sad!

Use it or lose it And basically 90% of that 90% lose it in few years after school. Total waste of money and time that could be spent teaching logic, philosophy, math etc actually useful stuff. But our schools arent there to make us smart but obidient . Mandatory Swedish is great way to break the will of most, you are forced to learn something you know is useless = Conditioning you to accept a sheepish mentality.

No, just "TRIGGERED" memes are ironically turning Gen Z conservative

They're not. I'm 23 and took an 18 year old girl for coffee and she was blue pilled as shit. Favorite musicians are all fit black men who sing in her ear about making love to her. Made a racist joke and she gave me shit. She likes weed. Useless trash. When I told her I voted Trump she couldn't beleive it, but once I told her I'm a guy who wants a guy to be president she completely understood and was cool about it so there's that

You finnfriends should vote mr. Halaho (sumthing) as president. He'd fix the country.

>young people aren't conservative

No shit the millennials are specially liberal is just as much as a meme

In reality millennials for 20 somethings are more evenly split than gen x or the boomers were and gen z is even more so

The trend of generational theory holds will be that now the young who will be born coming up in the 2020's will end up being more left (relatively speaking). But those social battles will be different than the ones we've fought

the kid i met was suspicious of the supposed intent of the holocaust, he couldn't figure out why you would kill 6 million of your own people while fighting multiple other countries. i'm pretty sure he was probing me in some respect too, he barely ever made statements and waited for me to respond before he continued.

we call him Mestari or Halal-aho
Yeah he might be ok. James Hirvisaari would be better.

The "you have to go to univesity immediately after hightschool to get a real job and make decent money" myth that was being shoved down millennials thoughts needs to die.

I believe more and more young people are waking up to the idea that there are plenty of fantastic paying jobs that don't require you to go to a 4 year university.

Take the trades for example. I am 25, and I am a 2nd year pipefitter apprentice at local 539. I make $24hr right now and that is with a 2 year trades cool degree in HVAC. When I finish my unions training in 4 years, I will be making $42hr. And that's just the required minimum by our union. I can negotiate more with my company if I want. Im making more than all of my highschool friends who went to a 4 year. My union is hiring apprentices at a historic rate. My class was the largest they've had (47) and this year's incoming class looks to be even bigger.

Once more and more millenials are seeing there trades buddies making more and more cash with a fraction of the debt, I believe they will stop going to liberal biased universities.

Thus we will make America great again.

I live in (((Connecticut))) so the state is cucked to shit, but every grade in my school voted for Trump in the mock election, faculty voted for hillary lol.

Everyone thinks MSM is bullshit, mixed reactions on Trump up here, there are supporters but there are also nigger faggots that cried after the election (not joking there are actual nigger faggots just fucking end me)

Dank meemees, we should hide redpills in normie memes and distribute them to normie sites

Oh that sucks, how is Australia anyways? Are your people waking up and or redpilled? I found pic related yesterday and it gave me hope

With more alternative news and access to it Gen Z is seeing how shit leftists policies are, and MSM is losing viewership and credibility bringing people to right wing news outlets like Breitbart. Plus now that right wing politics is taboo it's the new rebellious teenager belief system

Sage

It's wishful thinking. Gen z is growing up getting used to diversity. Any hint towards conservativism is not like the conservatism of yesterday. It's a strong support for equality while maintaining family values and opportunity while enjoying freedom from nationalism and other obsolete ideas. They see themselves as part of the world rather than the world.

Distribute this

Yeah i dropped out of school at 16 and im 18 now and some of my friends that went to school during that time can't even find the job they studied for so now they all work with me only diffrence is i make much more money

The Internet.

>They see themselves as part of the world rather than the world.

What a great way of saying it.
Well done.

Born in very late '96 here.

Maybe because all we can remember are the "progressive" SJW days, and it's all we have ever known, so in a way being conservative is the only way to rebel.I guess the pendulum just swings back and forth.

From birth we have constantly had multiculturalism shoved down our throats by teachers, politicians, and anyone in authority. They would always have those posters in school that showed a wide variety of ethnically diverse children holding hands, and they always told us this was the land of immigrants, and the west is for everyone.

But now things are at a tipping point. We have seen the outcome of this multicultural "utopia."

Race relations are abysmal, degeneracy runs rampant in our society, whites are becoming minorities within their own culture, crime as skyrocketed along with the waves of immigrants, and we're going broke trying to provide welfare for these same immigrants.

We are the generation that has to reap the ills of a botched multicultural experiment that was destined to fail from the start, pushed by the elites. We have no time for sympathy, tolerance, or acceptance. The left has unknowingly created their own nightmare.

That, but worse.

>Implying The Meme War wasn't on the scale of WW2

a lot of people are apathetic sadly, nobody cares about politics here. it's pretty telling that more people cared about the US election than our election last year.

still though there are a lot of based people, especially in the country (where i grew up). the LDP (the party in the pic you posted) are widely considered as a joke, but i love them simply because of the shit they post. a while ago when a moderate druggie ran over 20 people the NSW Senator for the LDP tweeted "looks like one of those semi automatic assault cars". the LDP is pretty much the libertarian party.

hopefully trump has redpilled some people. i'm going to vote one nation in the queensland election, i know a lot of people who are going to vote them too.

one nation looks to be gathering support too, hanson is treated like a joke by the media but townsville has one nation polled at 30%, above every other party including labor and liberal. i wouldn't be surprised if one nation gets a good foothold into the national government by 2024 actually.

>TFW born in 97.
Feels good man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

Read some of his studies of what diversity does to social capital, disregard his mandatory liberal pro-diversity BBBUT IMMIGRATION IS TOTES WORTH IT ANYWAYS shit he had to put in his papers to avoid being labeled racist and you will understand exactly why people are becoming more conservative.

The internet means we all live in a pluralistic society and it's making us more racist.

This

>I know that a lot of Finns hate Swedish, Swedes and Sweden
Good, so it's not just me then.

A lot of them were becoming teenagers and getting into internet culture right around the time the SJWs got really bad. That probably had an effect.

You should speak Swedish instead of Mongolian anyways senpai.

I was born in 89.

I think I might have been the last generation to go through primary and (most) of high school avoiding this brainwashing garbage.

Primary school was just....school.
How nice.

People that want to spoil this all for their own brainwashing agendas of turning every little kid into a fuckbot are human garbage that should be burned at the stake.

fpbp

Gen Z are gen instant gratification on steroids. They want instant results to to keep themselves distracted/entertained. Inane leftist bullshit campaigned over the last decades is just not enough and does not turn in real results such as a booming economy to support an even more fun lifestyle than that of the previous generations. Instead things are stagnating and rotting and the most entitled generation ever is getting pretty pissed off. Don't kid yourself that they only laugh at liberalism.

This won't be about liberalism/conservatism, this will be about what will grant me instant results to further fuel my exponential pleasure. If that means stuffing more third worlder's into slave factories so I can have a new model of the latest IHolograph watch then so be it.

Thats not a normie memememe user

But I was born in 96 and I remember 9/11, where's my prize?

>18
>going for trades repairing heavy diesel vehicles
>would have voted trump if I were American, all my friends seem to be fine with him
I think it might be true

Yes.
In addition to that, they're "digital natives". They've grown up with full access to information and aren't familiar with shying away from wrongthink-- so they're more open to questioning (((narratives))) and seeking truths, which are finally widely and easily accessible to the common man.

Gen Z will take us to the stars. It's up to us to set the stage for them. We have a glorious destiny ahead of us, friends.

I know once you start to brush up on history
yourself, you really start to understand how much of an agenda has been shoved on you from birth.

They never told us that our founding fathers hated diversity and it didn't come about till 1965

They never told us that africans and native americans enslaved each other and competed over land, but was sure to put emphasis on it when europeans did it to natives and africans.

They never told us Lincoln wanted to ship africans back to africa.

They never told us that there may have been economic reasons behind ww2 and not just "muh evil NAZIIS"

They never told us in multi-ethnic societies that altruism, and charity goes down, white reclusion goes up.

Coming to the realization that you have been lied to the majority of your life is a pretty big red pill.

Wat are you on? It's subtle as fuck!

Kids are by nature rebellious
Their parents are all leftist cucks and dirty commies
Therefore their children want to be the opposite of that
Not that hard to figure out
60's teens and young adults were all debaoucherous heathen scum because their parents were ultra religious zealots
70's teens and young adults were pretty conservative by comparison to those of the 60's
80's teens and young adults were sex and drugs crazed degenerates
90's were much more conservative and at least openly less degenerate

Agreed. We are shit. But Gen Z will be brilliant.

Unlike the cuckboomers, we should know our place and role and work hard to help then succeed, rather than be selfish fucks only looking at our own peers.

Thats what happens when you flood their schools with niggers and muslims and force them to be around them. They get red pilled really fast.

Because this generation has been lead to believe that free thinking is being either conservative or liberal and wouldnt even entertain the idea of being anything else

Purge all of the instructors
Specifically the ones that aren't right wing

Conservatives want to maintain status quo, we are the reactionary generation

Theyre not conservative

Conservative means preserving tradition, generally a whole "If it aint broke dont fix it"

For Gen Z, it IS broke, and they are going to fix it
Theyre the new progressives, basically
They also luckily first hand saw the dumbfuckery of the current left and have experience most of us werent born with concerning the results of leftist attitude - so they were born into many redpills

We have the best progressives desu

And even if there weent fuck tons of red-pills around them, unlike any other generation they were born into the internet. Anything anyone said, any social movement, and news story...They could go online and research more at any fucking time. This means a lot of the ones not entirely lazy were able to find information not brought up irl and realize the falsehoods. This leads to more redpilling.

t. Gen Z

Millenials are 1980-2000, gen z are 2001 onwards