Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

trump was right again. and what did any expect when obama said it was ohk for illegal aliens to vote and nothing would happen to them if they did???

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

800,000 is plenty enough to swing states depending on how it's distributed. But they keep saying it's statistically insignificant.

>That fucking breathing.

try this one one for size: youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0&feature=youtu.be

>Trump won NV for sure
Feels bad, man

bump for you, asianmexican

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

MN might have been ours too

Its not very surprising, of course illegals vote and obviously they'd be more likely to vote for her than him.

Have they proven any sort of conspiracy on the part of her campaign to help them though? If not I don't think this is a huge deal.

Wow it's nothing

>at least 800,000
>MUH 3 MILLION MORE VOTES

Drumpf BTFO, it were only 800.000 votes not 3 million. PANTSONFIRE!!!!

>washingtontimes

That is a bad source, sweetie.

SHIAAAT.

>If not I don't think this is a huge deal.
Not a huge deal that Dems have been rigging elections since the Tammany Hall days?

>and I call them citizens because they [illegals] contribute to this country

I contribute memes to this Cambodian frog licking imageboard, am I now an American?

so was CA a lot closer?

they have the most illegals

It's enough to make NH, NV, and MN blue
Shitskins were this close to deciding the fate of a country they're not even citizens of

How the fuck can illegal aliens vote in America? I dont understand

God I love this girl.

Is there some kind of online archive of all her webcams?

DONT YOU DARE POST MY WAIFU OUTSIDE OF /gif/ MOTHERFUCKER
>800k
Its a lot more than that kek

haha i see you snopes! now let me give you some alternative facts:

>“Most voters are never asked for voter ID, so it is dishonest to suggest that with the tens of millions of illegal and legal aliens here, there is no voter fraud,” said Tom Fitton, who heads the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch. “If the key Old Dominion study results on the 2008 election are applied to 2016 — 1.41 million aliens may have voted illegally, with 1.13 million voting for Democrats.”
>“A federal voter fraud investigation is long overdue,” Mr. Fitton said. “It would be a simple matter of analyzing voter registration databases against federal databases of aliens and deceased individuals. Why is the left afraid to even ask the questions? The jig is up.”
>There does not appear to be any concerted postelection effort by states to take on the daunting task of checking voter rolls and ballots to verify citizenship. In some states, no ID is required to register and vote.

think of a state that went blue and doesn't have Voter ID laws
there is a solid chance even states such as california and massachusetts were closer than what was reported on election day if all of this is true

Umm no sweety, he actually lost by a large margin.

oh yeah?? don't like their "alternative facts"?? remember when "alternative rock" changed music forever???

If true, I bet an actual investigation would find a lot more

Say it with me Sup Forums:
LOCK

Its not rigging unless you can prove they're actively conspiring to get these people to the polls.

Being more popular with illegals who are voting anyways is not rigging.

reee

NO
THERE IS ONLY THE ONES YOU HAVE SEEN
FUCK OFF SHES MINE

fite me cunt

That obama clip is about children of immigrants who due to birthright citizenship are 100% entitled to vote, not risking their parents who are illegals by registering to vote.

Still, kek, closer he comes to launching a probe the higher this number will likely rise.

>DNC smart enough to sneak this many votes
>not smart enough to place it where it matters

This meme still being forced hard, huh. Maybe it's time to get some fresher material, kids. It's getting older than you guys actually are.

Only 81%? That means roughly 200k illegals voted Trump.

Haha is anyone even surprised by this? I thought it was common knowledge that dems rig elections. They have been doing this forever. It's about time a rep had some balls and called them out on their shit.

What did Obama do again?

watch the video where obama says nothing will happen to you if you vote and you are an illegal aline. here i it is again:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0&feature=youtu.be

>Large margin
Are there truly people that believe this?

I would say that fighting tooth and nail to make sure that illegals can vote makes you pretty fucking complicit.

We are in the process of considering memes as currency. Be patient but I you're shit is fire you'll likely be given expedited citizenship.

ah yes a alternative study that used alternative facts.

Well, the president, who was actively campaigning for clinton, told illegals that voting made them citizens. That may have swayed things,

that's a deduction based on 2008 stats.

If Illegals voted for Trump they are so retarded they should be put out of their misery.

The whole media has been violently lambasting Trump as if the idea that illegals vote is absurd and inconceivable. I've repeatedly heard the msm confound "unverified claims" with "false claims". I even heard NPR cite politifact as saying Trumps claims are "pants on fire".

Once again Trump used Trump Aikido on the news cycle and used its own strength against it.

I will burn your house down and skin your doggo for this

reminder this is the newspaper of reverend Moon, the Korean lunatic

can anyone prove that illegals did not vote??? huh????

The thing is that studies are almost impossible to make in CA (except by the federal gov) because they sperg out and shut it down because it might make "undocumented communities feel scared and not report any violence happening in their community."
So these shanty towns inside of LA are practically no-go zones where no one knows what's going on or who is there; the reality of a sanctuary city.
The 11M illegals figure has been a thing since the bush years and the study was done when California was leftist, but not commiexSweden-tier. It's scary, terrifying, to think how much the number has grown in a decade.
Some numbers have slipped here and there and say that the current number is 40 million. Demographic suicide if they're given amnesty. And some are uppity enough that they vote! If the study is correct then either:
Illinois, California or New York were MUCH closer
Or Trump won NV, MN, NH, and probably even NM

>refuse to enforce border laws so the illegals will come in and like you
>intentionally not enforce voter id laws
Haha wow look they all voted for us, who would have thought.
Don't be stupid, while they might not actively drive them to the booth they (democrats) allow them to break laws openly in exchange for votes. It's borderline treasonous

then thank goodness he is dead.

Is the Washington Times legit or is it some infowars tier shit?
Will this revelation make it to C.N.N/MSM or will it just be fapped to by neckbeards on Sup Forums

>this goes mainstream
>"YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 2 MILLION MORE VOTES SHE GOT! THOSE WERE REAL!"

Liberals.

did they went with the 800k in order to concede that illegals are voting before an actual number superior to the "popular vote advantage" or something is found ??
Otherwise they wouldn't try to downplay the impact of 800k

Note that this is only talking about illegals voting. Dead people voting is another big chunk.

It's a real newspaper
But it's more like the NY Post, smaller and usually tabloid-sized
WaPo is the NYT of DC while WT is NYP

>How the fuck can illegal aliens vote in America? I dont understand

People don't check if you're a citizen when you're registering to vote. They don't even fucking check your ID. Anyone can register, even though IIRC it is a felony to misregister yourself, that is not enforced. I really hope that changes in 2020.

You'd have to prove illegal votes are the only or at least primary reason they hold those positions if you wanted to take it to court.

Anyhow I think more research on this would be interesting. While I'm sure they rarely vote Republican I bet they do vote against things like gay marriage. Immigrants are weird like that, consistently vote for liberal candidates because muh conservatives are racist but then consistently vote for socially conservative policies because muh traditional religious values.

who let grandma shekelstein use the intertubes again?

Are they all in Commiefornia?

Hey Paul Hogan, the 14th Amendment has nothing to do with wetbacks dropping off their spawn and calling them citizens.

Apparently US laws are so lax you can pretty much live life as a de facto citizen even if you're an illegal. They even go to college and get scholarships, I kid you not.

>white
>man jaw
>0 its for fucks sakes
people like you should be exterminated

> All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, unless you're referencing the parents specifically.

>illegals who are voting
you do realize voting in any country is tied to being a citizen of that country?

Moar moar!!

The reason it's a big deal is because the Dems know it's happening and fight sane laws on both voter ids and illegal immigration because of it.

I mean, I get it -- team sports and all, but this is basically a negative feedback loop.

this is pretty fucking retarded imho I think every single european democracy has voter ID laws which are strictly enforced

allowing non citizens to vote = bringing the legitimacy of the election itself into question = very bad thing

I also hope the new administration will put an end to this

A total of 1.3Million illegal votes total. That is plenty for voter id laws.

Do you have a fucking clue what 'jurisdiction' means in this context? Illegal aliens are NOT subject to the jurisdiction of the US, hence they get their asses deported when found. Their kids DO NOT qualify and NEVER have. That's a leftist lie.

>Hillary loses
>Muh votes

Still not 3 million.
Trump is still president
We won, why is he so focused on this and not getting the economy on track?
This is the sort of stuff I expect from a mossad instituted regime.

has Trump been wrong a single time this entire election?

constantly bringing the legitimacy of the president into question without him addressing it makes him look illegitimate and will make it harder for him to win both public approval for policies and congress approval for his laws

REMINDER:

If you believe pew there are around 4.2 million illegals in California. So about 6.5-7% of the total population. They are also packed into certain countries more then others. So in those counties where they make up probably double digit percentage points of the population, wouldn't it stand to reason that they could potentially be swinging local elections into the democrats favor in those countries and even at the state level. In Maine the democrats want anyone in Portland on the voting day to be allowed to vote no questions asked.
Maybe you are just unaware but this is a very organized thing by democrats going back decades.

>HILLARY WON THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BY PUTIN!
"Lets investigate voter fraud then, and take steps to prevent rigging in the future."
>HA HA DRUMPF BTFO..wait..shit, the DNC were the ones doing the voting fraud...YOU RACIST INVESTIGATE VOTER FRAUD RACIST NAZI FASCIST! YOU'RE DEMEANING MUH DEMOCRACY!

He said I would get tired of winning.

That's a (((study))) and not a real investigation.

Not to mention Burning Sandals keeps saying there's no evidence of voter fraud but there is of voter suppression.

It was never 3 million. It was 2.8 million. Now probably less than 2 million.

Hillary won both California and NYC by 3 million each. The vast majority of America wanted Trump. Don't even get me started on WHO voted for Hillary.

states decide how they run their voting booths. Democrats of course let them. they can do anything they want

>non citizens voting in your country
fix your shit america, you're supposed to be 1st world country

I will never get tired of winning, i never win at anything, i finally have a sliver of hope

>800,000 illegals that are bold enough to break laws and milk gibs
They need to go back first desu. Luckily they are on the lists they signed up for.

So, Obama strategy redaux then.
Meanwhile, he wins the EC thanks to Biden and that is all that matters in the US.
Perhaps mister and misses alternative facts and reality rejectors SJW duo should educate people on this.

Instead all this does is cause the Streissand effect to kick in and people to believe Trump is not president as he is so concerned over it.

Nah the vast majority didn't care for him.
Remeber the silent majority is silent because they don't care.
Invoking them is useless as they take no active action at all.

And excuse me for bothering to punch one key, perhaps next time I'll put Trump down as having 31 % approval and dropping rather than just say a third.

wait... noncitizens can vote?

This is the left giving some candy in the hope that Trump won't do the investigation.

Trump needs to really push hard now because this is an attempt at appeasement, there is a huge scandal here.

>non-citizens voting

States that give out driver licenses to illegals and that have motor voter registration have widespread voter fraud by illegals. It's just always been taboo to acknowledge it.

I'll bet anything that Trump would have won Virginia if illegals hadn't voter in droves like everyone knows they do.

>Be pro trump non american
>Sneak in the USA
>Vote trump
>Get the fuck back to your country
MAGA

They can when a state makes it extremely easy for them to do so, which California (among others) do.

This
The way they do it is to either not check id's or in states like California illegals can legally get driver licenses and that's all that's required to vote. You only need one "proof of residency" like a drivers license. And then the democrats play dumb if it's found out people voted illegally. Their argument is usually "I didn't know they were here illegally" so it was just an "accident" so nobody is punished.
It's banana republic teir stuff

Some states, like california, issue IDs for illegal immigrants and at the same time register them to vote on state elections.

Since they are living in california they say, it is ok for them to vote in california things.

The problem is that they also register them to vote for federal elections. As you see in podesta's email and on obamas video, illegals with a drivers license are encouraged to go and vote on federal elections

In certain states, there are no voter ID laws. Basically you can just walk in and vote.

In Red states, this isn't usually an issue, as they typically have ID laws.

>the vast majority didn't care for him

According, to the same polls that had him losing the entire election cycle?

>silent majority

Nobody said anything about a silent majority. My graph clearly shows WHO supports the Democratic party, and it explains the Democrats reluctance to secure our border.

Probably won Colorado also

>votes from noncitizens

Are you even trying to run a country Amerisharts?

Hard to believe Teump can win the popular vote in so many states yet still fall behind in so many votes nationwide...

It is literally a huge deal because the democrats have made it this way. Were you not on /pol. did you not see the shit spicer got from cnn and yahoo journalists. They do this to themselves

You can thank the retarded voting laws of some states where you don't even need to show picture ID to vote. Happens here in Jew York:

>Arrive to vote Trump on Nov 8
>Get to check in table, tell lady my name
>Hand her my picture ID
>"Oh, that's OK I don't need that. Just go to that line over there to get your ballot".
>mfw