When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at this shit, Trump wasn't even president in this picture
P A T H E T I C

learn what?

to keep their napoleon complex at bay

That they will pay for the tall men's wall.

>Trump builds 6'2 wall
>mexican manlets can't scale it even with ladders and siege engines

Never thought I'd say this, but turkroach is right
Kek

Is there any more of JUST politician right now than Penne?

someone post that mexican kid with the disgust look on his face at the white bitch leaving the limo, now photoshop him looking at that spic president

Big Don is going to have to teach MEHEEEKHO a lesson. Get rekt, burrito breath!

With a tax on imports, YEAH RIGHT HAHAHA

The fact that right now he's praised by most Mexicans like a hero for NOT doing his job as president and negotiating with the Donald is beyond retarded, that was nothing but a successful publicity stunt, meanwhile their peso falls down the drain and their gas prices and inflation are reaching levels that shouldn't even be possible
Mexican cognitive dissonance is real

>HAHAHA
Don't you mean "JAJAJA" Paco? Keep laughing while your economy nose dives and foreign investments no longer care for those third world wages jobs your nation offers

I dont think you realize that the supply and demand function is elastic enough such that mexico pays for about 80% of the 20% tax increase

Calm your sugar tits homeboy, I have to keep it in english so you can understand.

Care to explain? I don't really see how a tax that the buyer (AKA americans) will pay would be payed by Mexico. Also, if the tax increase is absorbed by the retailers, they are still american companies. You have such demand that we could hike our prices and you'd still buy our produce, electronics, home appliances, etc.

He's not praised as a hero by anyone but probably his party, what the hell (are you speaking of Peña Nieto right?). You guys really need to stop acting like you know what's happening everywhere.

No matter what this guy does, he is completely fucked.

Trump backed him into a corner from the beginning. I wonder what his inter dimensional telepathic roulette end game is?

When will they learn

I follow Mexican media and understand perfect spanish, most news outlets even lefties are saying that what he did was a good choice and protected "muh national pride", the comment section is filled with stuff like "I don't usually agree with him but he was right in declining the meeting with 'el trompas' " fucking joke of a country you have there

Witnessed, manlets will never learn

Brown pride

The same left that attacks Trump for his nationalism praises Mexico for theirs. This is why Trump is guaranteed 8 years.

lol wft is going on with burgerclaps these days, udk how you manage to pull such bullshit out of your arse, but Peña could not be more hated in Mexico and that's not gonna change even if he suddenly found the cure for cancer.

>implying most news outlets = everyone praise him as a hero

His response was late and lame, he should have cancelled the moment Trump signed that executive order. He's a disproved asshole EVERYWHERE (Peña in Mexico).

Anyway, what's to negotiate? Who's paying for the wall? That has already been addressed (not Mexico, good luck with the tax increase and your 100 usd avocados). Negotiating NAFTA, well, you guys have to "trigger the triggers" first (quote from Sean Spicer).

Irony is their worst and most dangerous enemy, trumpenreich secured

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM