Who is to blame for the war in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2016.82
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-04/syrian-refugees-selling-their-organs-on-the-black-market/8160496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

da whyte mayne

Obama

white cis males of course

Germany

P.S.: Send more refugees

USA

who cares though. im glad its over

if i were in charge, we'd have alexandria rebuilt, the roman empire back, and shitskins would stay satellites of north africa and out of europe.

USA QATAR FRANCE RUSSIA SAUDI ARABIA IRAN, IRAK, ISRAEL and SYRIA itself

>before obama
no isis
>during obama
isis
>after obama
no isis

Makes you think doesn't it?

Bush for destabilizing the fucking middle east.
Obama for never fucking pulling out of there.

>No ISIS

That's wrong ISIS existed before Obama was president. There where a small group with little to no power.

Saudis and Israelis

Russia

USA and Israel.

they didn't exist don't lie
there was just some group shooting agents from cars
a terrorist group
not an army that controls territory
that came when obama withdraw the troops

Bump

I think Israel wants to expand its borders to make Greater Israel.

Im pretty sure they did they had papers saying so and also al qaeda

/thread

Americraps and their hunger for power which is more subtle than Russia's.

Definitely NOT muslims, so...

White males
America
The West
White devil monkeys
Jews
Israel
Heterosexuals
Homosexuals
the depravity of the west

all the above?

I dunno, brown people?

ISIS could only grow to the force it was because Obongo pulled out from Iraq and in discriminately armed anyone who was against Assad.

For Gods fucking sake the only "moderate" rebels in this whole conflict were YPG who are Kurdish commies.. Jeesus fucking Christ America! The fuck your doing?!

ISIS used to be AQI.

Assad. Next.

A nigger and a white woman

I believe Assad is to blame here.
If he did not over-react on the very first protests, situation could be very much different from now.

But you can also ask questions about the protesters, who funded them, who told them to protest, etc...

>this wasn't the first answer
Come on Sup Forums, I thought you were red-pilled.

Yes Assad is to be blamed because he formed a his government cabinet with Allawites, Shias and Christians and left the Saudi backed salafist sunnis out of power. This is the original reason for the uprising sunnis could not accept to be ruled by government of heretics and kafiir..

Syrians.

American (((think tanks))), who constantly advocated for supporting the "moderate freedom fighters".

You're right, Assad is just a benevolent leader who dindu nuffin, who's trying to preserve democracy and freedom by restricting all of those things, having state-funded militias hunt down and behead innocents (omg! i thoguht only jihadis did that!)

Joos!
No but seriously, it's the religion of pisslame.

If you're not pro-Assad, you're not redpilled

You had a dindu nuffin for president too

The Rebels are doing the same as well. You can find videos on live leaks. Both sides are pretty degenerate.

Sup Forums is reddit now, thanks to le alt right

>having state-funded militias hunt down and behead innocents

Do you have any proof that they were innocent? In Syria the punishment for treason is the death penalty. During times of war "justice" is quick and merciless. Syria under Assad isn't a civilized nation but it's heck of a lot better than what the rebels had to offer.

I wouldn't be surprised if this picture is staged.

People responsible? US, UK, Germany, France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, some Israel, some Turkey.

syrians

Jews and Burgers

Muslims

Nobody is to blame
Things like that just happen
Go be a Jew somewhere else

Wasnt it Al-Nusra???

Doninican Republic

Sandniggers.
Which ones?
don't care.

guns

Do you even read you mongoloid?

they weren't isis they didn't control such a large territory

>they didn't control such a large territory
They unofficially controlled the Anbar province of Iraq, which is majority Sunni
Now granted the US and Israel absolutely funneled them weapons and supplies when Syria kicked off since right now it's in the interests of both nations to balkanize the ME

America is to blame for literally everything that has happened the last 30 years. 95% of all refugees that come to Europe flee from areas where the US is or has been involved in a military conflict. Thanks obama.

Oh and obviously al qaeda/al nusra but they wouldnt be so strong without the others that i mentioned.

saudi arabia for arranging the war in iraq, funding the rebels and then ISIS

Who cares?

>Who is to blame for the war in Syria?
What is to blame for the war in Syria would be a better question indeed
And the answer is the arab-semitic race and culture
Where there is a semite arab/hebrew there are always problems
That's just the way it is

A Pokemon trainer by name of Gary Oak

explain

Themselves, outside forces just influenced them to begin one.

Clinton is responsible, she is a moron, she thought her wars would be good PR for her presidential run. To bad Putin is way smarter, than that bitch.

lolno. youre fucking retarded

literally Obama

Obama and his love for saudi cock in his mouth.
Based Putin stood his ground and didn't let the sandniggers fuck over russian gas to the eu; so the arabs threw a massive tantrum and started a shitstorm.

Sunni islam and western backing

It was me.

The pussified syrian men not fighting to protect their country and instead just running way into white europe.

Most migrants aren't Syrian, it's only like 18%
The vast majority are from Africa

Allah.

>Who cares?
Those who don't want to be infected by those rats

" A catastrophic outbreak of Aleppo boil is underway in the Middle East"
" The disease, properly known as cutaneous leishmaniasis, is caused by a parasite in the blood stream and transmitted through the bite of the sand fly. It provokes disfiguring lesions on the body, which are liable to secondary infection."
" Hundreds of thousands of people across the Middle East region are now affected by cutaneous leishmaniasis, which until recently was contained to areas around Aleppo and Damascus in Syria."
" in these conflict zones and we need to ring fence them or risk another situation like Ebola"
natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2016.82

>Most migrants aren't Syrian
>The vast majority are from Africa
Taqiyya and Kitman over and over again

>implying and muslim is innocent

NATO

Shit man, probably us.

" Syrian refugees desperate for money to get passage to Europe are selling their organs on the black market"
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-04/syrian-refugees-selling-their-organs-on-the-black-market/8160496

Syria mostly, Bush for pushing for the Arab Spring, NATO for not killing Assad when they had the chance.

>oh no, immigrants! if only we deposed the blood thirsty regime causing everyone to flee

you realize AQI stands for al qaeda of iraq?

kind of a bfd