Developments Jan26
>Tiger forces at 7.5 km from Al-Bab
>2600 militants lay down arms in WadiBarada
>ISIS shelling in DeZ university, injures students
>Ru humanitarian aid reaches over 3500 civilians
>SAA new push to lift siege on DeZ Airport, now controls 65% of the cemetery
>Ru choppers transport Syrian paratroopers to DeZ
>Turkish Army lost Sulfaniyah for the 12th time
>SAA repelled IS push to cut gov's only supply route to Aleppo who targeted the Khanasser Road
>Jihadists attack SAA in Golan Heights
>First train ride in E Aleppo in around 5 years
>IS pushing for Asian links, expansion - Philippines
>YPG FORCES REPEL IS COUNTER-ATTACK Tabqa countryside
>Houthi forces shoot down Saudi chopper in Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYa3OVGIqsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hYXBLwNOaS0
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/25/syria-tulsi-gabbard-visit-lead-tapper-intv.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=p4LkVvTQLvk
twitter.com/warcoresponted/status/824926459806498817
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/824975106195615744
hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-deas-el-babtan-cekiliyor-40348421
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb
menachan.org/
amazon.com/Insurgency-Chechnya-North-Caucasus-International/dp/031338634X
youtube.com/watch?v=wK5VEwmHkCI
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/825009325617733632/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=GU7ILciVFCQ
globaleventmap.org/#!area=2&overview=5&lat=33.4279931&lng=44.2482029&zoom=7
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs
twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/824993952000524288
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825010940680626176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=kYa3OVGIqsY

Based polando

Base Hafez paved the roads to Aleppo with skulls of our Soonposters

nth for Greater Syria

> the guy who surrendered the Golan to the jews
sure m8

Tulsi Gabbard interview for CNN. One video is uploaded by a user on youtube, the other video is shown by th CNN. These CNN fuckers cut out the part where she explained that there are no moderates, that the USA is arming terrorists and that the change of government is being forced by the USA from the outside and not by the people of Syria. Basically the CNN version is just about:

>"Assad is a Butcher"

>"Yeah, but he's the president"

youtube.com/watch?v=hYXBLwNOaS0

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/25/syria-tulsi-gabbard-visit-lead-tapper-intv.cnn

I mean, don't Americans have forums where you can upload this type of thing and redpill the people?

"To your descendants I give this land, from the Rosette de Lyon, to the great Kiełbasa" -The 11th Goddess, 1926.

did someone post new isis videos in previous thread?

Soon

Qasmiye in Eastern Ghouta liberated!
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4LkVvTQLvk

Efrin SDF securing land & villages recently liberated by the Tiger Forces
>twitter.com/warcoresponted/status/824926459806498817

Jihadis divorced after 2 months of being married :^(
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/824975106195615744

According to Turkish Media, ISIS is withdrawing from Al-Bab to Tadif Town
>hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-deas-el-babtan-cekiliyor-40348421

And pic related are M60s headed to Al-Bab.

She's my favorite democrat and she's a MILF.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

>letting whores in government

shiggy diggy

I like how Israel is in the red Swastika part.

Allahu Ackbar
Al mawt lee iran
Al mawt lee bashar
Al la3nat alaa al rawafidh
Al nasr lil islam

oy vey

no, you scum, you can't do that

can you send link to full isis release, please

Oy goys, the infighting might be a hoax after all:

The claims of Jabhat Fateh al-Sham attacking Ma`arat al-Nu`man City from the northern side and with heavy clashes going on in the city hospital are false says the administration of the hospital itself in a statement released, Idlib Governorate, Syria.
>pic

Pathetic takfiri supporters popping up I see.

You'd think that with so many of their beloved beheaders fertilising the Syrian soil they'd have started to give up by now.

Oh well, they can at least have fun watching Russia the USA, Iran and Syria team up to bomb JFS and ISIS to hell.

isnt that pretty suicidal for the hospital administration to release stg like this? rip

FUCK JFS FUCK ISIS

DAWLAT TURKIYEEE

>Today YPG/MSF confirmed death of US volunteer Albert Avery Harrington, he is the 5th foreign volunteer that died in Raqqah operation.

fucking amerilards fighting for communism

its good that youre here cause there nothing really happening so your monkeyposting will keep us enteratined

The Kurdistan will happen, according to Putin around year 2021 and there's nothing you can do against it.
Biji Kurdistan!

>there's nothing you can do against it.
except genocide

>Turkey says may cancel migrant readmission deal after Greece ruling

lol eat shit gayreek faggots, dont want to give us traitors? enjoy your sandniggers

it's always the leaf.

To the pro-Assad posters ITT:

Do you guys deny that Assad has killed over 200k of Syrian civilians or do you simply think it was necessary?

they deny it lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

What civilians?
Proof?

I believe you are misinformed good sir.

Assad has killed 500,000 Syrian civilians, 80% of whom were children and he did it all personally.

With such a huge distortion of facts I must conclude you get your info from RT.

>tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

Assad is benevolent leader , very gentle and caring.

System is somewhat corrupt.

Sup Forums is not MENAchan
menachan.org/

Is killing terrorists a bad thing? Assad should've exterminated them all, he was far too merciful.

necessary? what the fuck does that mean?

War is never pretty nor per se
Neither is it to have civilian casualties in war - but of course it does happen when the violence is countrywide

The usual sources for casualty figures also include rebel fighters in civilian casualties AND they have often ridiculous claims regarding the percentages (Assad killed 90% and rebels/ISIS 10% or some unrealistic bullshit like that)

Usually these reports are highly politicized and its good to be aware of that

Any non-meme answers?
I'm genuinely curious, I've seen some documentaries on YT lately and there has been a lot of footage of cities that have been completely bombed to bits with civilians asking for Assad to stop and asking Arab nations to help.

Inb4 (((documentaries)))

Are you people saying this shit doesn't happen, and if so why?
Is there a large conspiracy against Assad to make it look like he's killing his own people who rebel against him or is this perhaps necessary to keep Syria stable in your eyes?

I'm just confused about the stance of pro-Assad posters ITT.
I haven't formed a real position on this yet and am trying to understand all sides.

Don't come crying when christians are removed.

Never bothered to check that out. Couldn't care less.

>its only ok when we kill civies
typical slav

Just show Assad some love and he will give u x10 more back . Thats who our Bashar Al-Assad is .Great person indeed he is.

Usually the states that hide their true motives behind civilian casualties, are the same states that keep the war going by sending tons and tons of arms to the rebels and their jihadi friends.

Theyre so concerned about civilians when Assad is trying to retake a city, but NOT AT ALL when mass shipments of rifles and ammo are made that will inevitably also lead to civilian casualties

Its a hypocritical narrative which is used to pass off a geopolitical goal: getting rid of Assad('s government)

1. For the Greater Good!
3. Not a single proof was given that day
4. There was no point 2.
??????????
5. Profit.

>Assad has killed
How does he have the time?

It's war and civilians will inevitably die. Doesn't make it right, but that's how it is. The Syrian government, contrary to what you hear on western media, does not have a policy of attacking civilians. Occasionally though, Shiite militias or enraged SAA soldiers may go rogue or a bomb may fall on civilians by mistake. When you're fighting in dense cities, that's inevitable.

200,000 is WAY too high. Only 500,000 people have died in the whole war and any source that says 200,000 of them were civilians deaths caused by the Syrian government is bullshit and should not be trusted.

Rebel groups are almost exclusively radical Islamists may of whom make it a policy to attack or kill Alawites, Christians or other religious minorities. The posts of our resident Takfiri supporter 'Alawite Genocide When?' are proof of that in their own right.

tl;dr Assad is fighting a justified war against Jihadist rebels, incidential civilian casualties may result, but he is still the lesser evil compared to the al-Qaeda affiliated rebels.

no, hes a beta slack jawed faggot that got this job by accident because his retard brother died

>Rebels set up shop in civilian areas
>Use hospitals and schools as bases
>Surprised when civilian areas, hopsitals and schools get bombed

t.shia faggot

All you Muslims should just drop dead.

Repent your sins .Assad is forgiving.

lmao

butthurt roach spotted

okay greenhorn. here is something to think about:
imagine during an economic crisis in germany tenthousands of conservative islamic hillibillies move into the periphery of your city. the situation worsens and they completly flip out calling themselves Fatah Colonia or what ever, saying that they are the only legitimate party to rule over said city. now imagine through foreign financing and manpower they smash through the defenses of the overstretched german army and capture the city. they institute their moral laws and legislature and will prosecute you if you do differently. at the same time they start besieging the part of your hometown, that is not allready conquered by them.
Would you want that the german state keeps out of your hometown? Cause that is precisly what happened to aleppo.

Assad will teach u lesson one day.You scum of the earth.

I FUCKING HATE THIS SF VOICE OVER GUY HE'S SO SHIT BRING BACK THE GIRL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course it happens. Bombing cities to bits is part of the strategy. You live in a rebel controlled area? You are a potential rebel sympathizer. Untargeted bombing has the purpose to demoralize the people and show them that an uprising isn't worth it. Not that the Syrian government had the means of a more "nuanced" conterinsurgency approach.
amazon.com/Insurgency-Chechnya-North-Caucasus-International/dp/031338634X
...if you want to know how autoritharian Counterinsurgency works.

I for one think the alternative, a muslim brotherhood state or worse, would be even worse, though.

the woman's voice is also very annoying

why would anyone deny that thousands of civilians have been killed in this war?
Killing civilians obviously is not necessary, its not anyones goal to just randomly kill civs for the heck of it. Unfortunately most of the fighting in this war is done by low tech equipped and poorly trained people so its literally impossible for them to not cause collateral damage.

What people love to do is blame all the civilian casualties on exclusively one side, which is completely dishonest. Newsflash - there are 5+ sides in this conflict, all of them are armed.

I have no idea what's in your brain maghrebiside but this post has made me commit sudoku unironically

oh you think so?
so you want to talk the MB or AQ out of doing what they are doing?
there is no nuanced Counter Insurgency approach for syria. From Day One the Saudis and Qataris tried to get Assad out of Power and the Army to desert. Turkey let Rebels and Weapon roam freely, the EU ignored for half a decade, that the balkan states were selling weapons practically directly to the rebels.
you can take your CI and shove it up your asshole. Those people were no insurgents, this is a civil war, currently developing back to an insurgency due to the sucess of the syrian army.

Everyone kills civilians in a war

He also got all the rapists out of his country

Roasted jihadis coming right up
youtube.com/watch?v=wK5VEwmHkCI

Wew just in my niggaz, Russian paratroopers said to be operating in Syria according to this video!
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/825009325617733632/video/1

false, it may take 10,15,50 years

the end is inevitable

we wont forget this

>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

tweet is dead, here's a pic from hoholmaps

Looks like russian hackers removed it polan. Personally i seen a VDV flag in syrian desert once. But i think it was there just for show off purposes

>6 gorillion civilians were killed by assad goy

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>An-Nusra Front

wtf DELET
its just private contractors!!!
its old picture
and clearly not even from a plane!
WHERE ARE PROOFS

shookran

>POCCИЯ1
Thats the logo of the governmental news channel. So i guess nothing top secret if it's shown statewide.

youtube.com/watch?v=GU7ILciVFCQ

>e documentaries on YT lately
is that your sources in total?
>a lot of footage
how much. of what proportion is the footage that your were shown to the footage that was shot? how was the footage selected for broadcast filtered out of the larger pool of footage shot? how does the footage that you saw compare to the footage you ignored/were unable to include in your 'study'?
>with civilians asking for Assad to stop
did you compare these 'civilians' living under rebel regimes to those living under areas under government control? If you did what were the differences in messaging that the 'civilians' in the video expressed? Were you aware that civilians under rebel control were exposed to summary execution, denial of due process rights and punished according to the executioners understanding of sharia? did you know rebels took aid shipments and used it only for themselves? were these civilians men or women ( fighters or their family members?).
>asking Arab nations to help
this is such a meme, as if the king of saudi gives a shit even about his own people...and as if he has ever helped in the 50 years this meme question has been posed.
>Are you people saying this shit doesn't happen, and if so why?
we are saying that the majority of people fled to government controlled areas. those that stayed were either rebel sympathisers, their supporters, or in some unfortunate cases - their captives. Siege of aleppo shows that civilians were used by rebels as a bargaining chip, a meat shield ( by mixing military and civilian infrastructure ), as a gibsmedat supply line ( un provides food, rebels take food, rebels sell aid to civs, when food finished claim civs are starving).
Whatever the position of civilians in rebel held devastated areas - i.e. captives or genuine supporters of rebellion, you can hardly blame assad or the SAA for their deaths, nor can you hold them responsible.
> a large conspiracy against Assad
there is a western one, certainly.

Is there any good sources to keep with iraqis gainz against ISIS? Like i have no fucking idea where are these places are in the pic. Also, what is happening in Wada Barada? I missed the news. Did jihadist gave up there?

Yeah and Wiesti in bottom left corner, I was wandering why was the video taken down, maybe it will show up again.
Hi Japanese berson I was just watching Ice skating in TV and a Japanese berson was named Shota Nakamura. Shota.
What the hell dude?

Try this:
>globaleventmap.org/#!area=2&overview=5&lat=33.4279931&lng=44.2482029&zoom=7

Assad's interview in 2006
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs

>Reports that SDF in Afrin are making preparations to launch an offensive on Atmeh town north of Bab al Hawa border crossing
twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/824993952000524288

If true, pic related.

>East Homs CS video shows the moments when SAA Destroyed many ISIS vehicles , BMP BY ATGM

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825010940680626176

daaaamn son, is punks got smoked

We are coming O aqsa wallah O aqsa we are coming

We are coming to purify your soil from the filth of the zionists

We are coming O aqsa wallah O aqsa we are coming

We are coming with the destruction of the jews

Towards you O holiest of holies

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825010940680626176

5th legion in action apprently ,russian trained

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825010940680626176
ISIS BTFO
>shit that some on roll kills ATMG shots