Got a date with a Muslim girl

So i was like most of you guys hating Islam and all that jazz

But this September i moved to Toronto to start university for sociology

Was suprised by all the non whites and was very uncomfortable. But didn't have any friends. I began to befriend a diverse group of people. And you know what they're pretty cool just like you and me.

Then i met a sexy girl, she's Arab and immigated from Jordan 10 years ago. Anyways we really hit it off and we're going to go watch a movie tonight. Really excited for it my first date

The best part? She's super conservative and has traditional values. Literally everything I want in a girl. Growing up in rural Ontario it was just whores that drank and smoked weed. This girl is solid, no drugs, no alcohol, studies a lot.

Honestly i hope Americans don't ban all Muslims. Arab women are highly attractive and sought after.

Anyways hopefully you guys realize they're pretty chill and don't miss out on hot arab chicks. You guys gay or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/women are highly attractive and sought after/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't marry her unless you convert to her shit religion and if she's a true muslim you won't be having sex until you're married to her.

>Anyways we really hit it off and we're going to go watch a movie tonight. Really excited for it my first date
>The best part? She's super conservative and has traditional values.

Doesn't add up leaf. She's gonna fuck you.

THICC
H
I
C
C

She has nice titties. Looks like some good genes to pass on to your future children.

Kill yourself. Do society a favor.

This
Or, if you dont convert then she will go apostate and her family will take her on a family road trip off a steep cliff

Sure you can.

Religion isn't everything.

Ha.
Ahahahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude it's islam of all religions. I love seeing them in the news
>muslim father drives family off cliff for daighter dating a white man
>muslim male shoots sister for getting engaged to a white christian
Just off the top of my head

>leaf
>sociology
>toronto
>I began to befriend a diverse group of people
>they're pretty cool just like you and me
>mudslime woman
>conservative muslim

Yeah, nah, the only way to her vag os a conversion. Otherwise her family will hunt her down and kill her to "save their honour".

there are some ok ones idd

t. fedora

where is the source material for this

Are you going to convert to Islam too?

Fucking cuck. The west is doomed

Being a muslim is just as degenerate as drinking and smoking weed everyday.

>shitskins
>marriage material

kek'd

>can't make friends with white
>fuck it, I'll befriend with diverse groupe
>get to know some girl

is this your achievement?
you should consider kill yourself if having chance

Would breed, but not marry. I know, colonized and all that, but still. That's a nice body.

i just saw the gif at turkish chan, dont know

>tfw no muslim gf

>to start university for sociology
I guess you left the part out where you have a vagina you fucking sneaky leafcunt

Enjoy having shitskin kids in the future faggot.

she intergrated,the 3rd world trash we hate dont

non intergrated muslims would kill you or spit on you for trying to make a move on one of their women they are taught from birth to despise you

fuck off JIDF

>Arab Muslim
>not a Christianized half Arab

Get on my level

>Got a date with a Muslim girl

sure you do,you basement dwelling turd.

>I sell my country and change my political opinions because I finally have chance to lose virginity.

We have like 10 threads about similiar bullshit daily, just fuck off you cuck.

Black girls are better mate, bang as many of them as you can.

wetting your dick on a permanent basis is all that matters in the world

>she is super conservative
>takes nude pictures of herself and sends them to kissless virgins on /pol

absolutely haram

>there's nothing wrong with other cultures because they have cute girls
>ooga booga muh dick
>leaf

then get a hooker instead of resorting to treason and zoophilia

>dudes! I totally found this outlier that doesn't represent the 60-80%

>ignore the vast majority and focus on The unicorns.

Her father will honor kill her and you.

really makes me think

Yeah well theres literally nothing wrong with canada, its just makes le 45 percenters here feel better of themselves and their mongrel race. Well lets see whose economy is fucked by the end of the year, my bets are on mart sharters

Good for you desu

Why do you people keep falling for this shit tier bait?

>It's yet another canadian muslim fetishist makes up a story about dating/fucking a muslim arab girl in university.

It's so weird and autistic
he always starts threads with a long paragraph.
about half the time he'll be talking about himself meeting then getting a muslim girl (the circumstnaces change each time) the other half the time he'll just post a general observation like
>Hey Sup Forums I used to hate muslims but then I started college at [different university every time the thread is made] and wow muslim girls are so hot !!!
and just try and persuade everyone to favour muslim immigration just to try and date the miniscule numbers of liberal univeristy muslim girls.

surely other people have noticed this pattern?

It's always a canadian who makes these threads and he makes about 1 or 2 a week with some periods of dormancy.
I can't be the only one who has spotted this weird canadian poster regularly making the same threads under slightly different premises each time.

I think he might have used to do it on Sup Forums too

is that even a muzzie? that chick looks black lol

honestly i'd rather fuck / date a half black chick than an arab. You have no idea how involved their family will get with you. It's fucking unreal.

>Arab women are highly attractive and sought after.

oh there it is.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/women are highly attractive and sought after/

shame on me and the rest of you for letting this repetitive garbage get 3-digit replies

Jokes on you, I converted mine to christianism.
Plus, her only parent died 2 years ago, so she's all mine.
Islam is still a cancer though.

Not a Muslim
Gtfo shill

This fake story misses the point. We are looking at the big picture, of course individual muslims can be good people.

>coming to Sup Forums to brag
Listen dude, she might be thicc, but no one gives a fuck. Kill yourself.

Isn't the point of this thread posting brown girls?

Good muslim girls don't date, and they especially don't date white non-muslims. OP has simply found a degenerate and is so desperate for some pussy he's willing to hamster himself into a frenzy over his exotic heretic mudslime

t. Schmuel Shekelbergowitzstein

Is she actually muslim, or are you just lumping all Arabs together?

Doesn't really matter anyway, Arabs are alright people. They like their drink, even if they are muslim. Especially Saudis.

Enjoy your children being low iq shitskin savages.

If you don't Redpill her and make her convert to Christianity then you're a cuck.

If she intended to only show you her nudes and you decided to share it with Sup Forums that's kinda a shitty thing to do.

Can we please permanently ban all leafs?

The feel my GF have the same physical features of this girl.

Don't date non-whites and don't breed with them.

Does she make you shave her back, leaf?

Political Islam (aka. the muslim brotherhood) is a problem. What imaginary friend someone has personally is not a big deal. It just proves they are not very smart. It's ok, nobody really expects a girl to be smart.

>Arab women are highly attractive and sought after.

Yeah, that's why Arab men spend their time chasing White girls so much.

>You guys gay or something?

Nah, just not gonna suddenly decide a violent cult founded by a pedophile warlord is ok just because I got my first bit of pussy.

i like my girls to lick my ass are Muslims willing to do that

>dat body

>that lower body

sad!

I can smell the troll trying to b8 from here, only got to the second sentence before I figured it out.

I wouldn't lose your head over her user.