Greek Orthodox Metropolitan: So-called refugees are occupants sent to our country

>“Orthodox Greece is dying. We have been occupied without a war”

>“Greece finds itself in a tragic situation,” he writes. “A great many ‘refugees’ and ‘immigrants’ are arriving daily to our country… In fact, the so-called refugees (in reality they are occupants sent to our country) have begun criminal activities. They attack, rob, hurt, and kill innocent Greek citizens.”

>“The situation is tragic! Greece is de-Christianizing! Christ is persecuted! The Greek-Christian culture is being destroyed. Islamist fanatics desecrate, plunder, and set fire to Orthodox churches. The Greek government watches indifferently, and in the meantime Greece is dying!”

> “Beloved brethren, again and again I repeat: Wake up! Come to your senses! Think! Get up off your couches, take responsibility. In a few years we will be foreigners in our own country. Greek Orthodox civilization will merely be studied by historians. Greece will cease to exist!”

pravoslavie.ru/english/100512.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
christiantoday.com/article/patriarch.kirill.multiculturalism.puts.christianity.at.risk/101613.htm
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37702914
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/postcards/phyletism
journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/
religiondispatches.org/how-orthodox-christianity-became-the-spiritual-home-of-white-nationalism/
pravmir.com/racism-from-the-church-s-perspective/
pravmir.com/racism-no-place-life-christian/
pravmir.com/recognizing-racism-subtle-forms/
incommunion.org/2004/12/11/the-heresy-of-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltQfQAhISuU
usa.greekreporter.com/2017/01/20/white-house-chief-of-staff-priebus-praises-greek-orthodox-community-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Orthodox Greece is dying

Good, I hope this Jewish mythology dies with it.

>only religion to announce holy war against ISIS
>Jewish

>Orthodoxy
>Jewish

top kek

You're right, this ideology was formed from the blood and soil of Europe, not Semitic Judea.

Yeshua Bin Yusef was so white, the Romans gave him back to his own people, the Jews, for punishment.

What's next?

>le worshipping a kike on a stick xDD?

Not a smart man.

On another note, anyone can find a more based religious figure than pic related. Protip: you can't.

Added to copypasta

>Adversus Judeaos - St. John Chrysostom's homilies against the Jews
preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html

>Fr. Seraphim Rose - Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

>Patriarch Kirill: Multiculturalism puts Europe at risk
christiantoday.com/article/patriarch.kirill.multiculturalism.puts.christianity.at.risk/101613.htm

>Greek Orthodox Metropolitan: So-called refugees are in reality occupants and criminals. Get up off your couches! In a few years we will be foreigners in our own country!

>Patriarch Kirill urges holy war against terrorism
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37702914

>Bulgarian Orthodox Church - Do not let Muslim refugees in
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm

>Bloomberg - The Orthodox Church Stays in the Dark Ages
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

>ADL urges Orthodox Church to remove anti-Semitic liturgy (they didn't)
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church

>Fr. Peter Heers - Phyletism
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/postcards/phyletism

>Why Orthodox Men Love Church
journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/

>How Orthodox Christianity Became the Spiritual Home of White Nationalism
religiondispatches.org/how-orthodox-christianity-became-the-spiritual-home-of-white-nationalism/

Bump

> It is true that the Jews were known as God’s chosen people

Russian Orthodox even affirm this.

Racism from the Church’s Perspective

Christ God came, suffered, was crucified and rose from the dead: all this for the salvation of the world, for the sake of every person.

Therefore, there is no place for nationalism or for sectarianism… Every person is meaningful before God, whether he knows God or does not know Him, whatever his nationality, race or religion. The Holy Bible affirms the dignity of every person created in the image of God. It is true that the Jews were known as God’s chosen people. This was only a historical stage when God used them as a means to come in the body and to make every nation that believes in Him His own nation. Therefore, the Apostle Paul says, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28).

Indeed,Christ– whether a person knows Him and believes in Him or does not know Him and believe in Him– is sown in the heart in every human and even traced upon every human face.

pravmir.com/racism-from-the-church-s-perspective/

Racism Has No Place in the Life of a Christian

It is important to understand that genetically, all humans are of but one race. Indians, Arabs, Jews, Caucasians, Africans, and Asians, are not different races, but rather, different ethnicities of the human race. God created all humans with the same physical characteristics, with only minor variations. Furthermore, He created all humans in His image and likeness (Genesis 1:26-27), and has invited all of us to enter into communion with Him. A black man is just as much my brother as a fellow Norwegian with blue eyes like mine.

pravmir.com/racism-no-place-life-christian/

>the Jews were known as God’s chosen people
>were

really makes you think

Or you know, man wrote it down in books and claimed this for themselves in the name of "God"? That it is all Jewish mythology and not even real?

Recognizing Racism in Its Subtle Forms

pravmir.com/recognizing-racism-subtle-forms/

i don't give a fuck about your shitty religion

THE HERESY OF RACISM

incommunion.org/2004/12/11/the-heresy-of-racism/

Im guessing they don't teach Turkish occupation in Greek schools

Why the fuck would Greeks allow Muslims to take over there country again? even worse these are Arabs & Africans, you will be wishing for the Turks back soon

>thinks he's above God
>imports millions of Muslims to fill spiritual void

Racism is the belief that one race can be objectively superior over another. In that sense, yes we condemn biological racism. But that is not to say that Orthodoxy affirms globalism and multiculturalism, far from it. That is also not to say that Orthodoxy affirms equality and egalitarianism, Orthodoxy countries traditionally are monarchist and hierarchical. There are a few clergymen with some modern, liberal positions that you can cherry pick all day but they are only their opinions and not representative of the entire Church.

Good. Christianity needs to die.
And while at it greek government should return country to old gods.

They teach nothing of the Islamic conquest of anywhere except Spain and they tell us it was a good thing.

What are the funny hats that Orthodox priests wear called?

And you faggots say this in favor of islam, that still considers Christ as messiah...

>thanks an invisible unproveable concept is an argument

>can't disprove existence of god and assumes victory

>the Church does not perfectly align with my autistic 1488 GTKRWN values
>I guess its garbage

Read the pasta

Why the fuck do you cocksuckers always bitch about christians??

Atheist endgame: turn over everything to the muslims.

Fuck you cocksuckers

Do the pagan faggots really think that muslims are going to permit paganism of they take over????

They literally genocided all pagans in the middle east, they will fucking kill pagans...

Fucking rock worshipping idiots

It is garbage.

It stole the best features of European Paganism and mixed it with a Semitic worldview.

It's a miscegenation of ideas and it's no surprise it has lead to a miscegenated world.

We need a pan-European religion that hates outsiders

Nope, islam is just another form of cancer of abrahamic religions.

Hmm, sits patiently on a slow thread about what is probably the religion which aligns the most with values that are often talked about on this board.

Some anons drop a bunch of links to help get educated and see the stance of said church regarding Jews.

Ignore and keep posting "it originated in jewland so it must be jewish". Also a shallow "you are worshiping a dude with jewish descent" type understanding of religion, with no regard to what this church stands for.

>keeps posting without having any understanding, with the sole purpose of trying to discredit orthodoxy. t. shill.

HELLO THERE SCHLOHMO HOW ARE YOU TODAY, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW "JEWS WERE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE"

Jesus's teachings were pretty anti-Semitic, that's kind of why (((they))) killed him user.

Soooo you consider islam another cancer, but you support it against christians...

Sounds about right

>Let some sheet wearing pagan lefties cult to become the state religion

I prefer to pay denbts

>Jesus's teachings were pretty anti-Semitic, that's kind of why (((they))) killed him user.

They were anti-Semitic because they made everyone a Jew.

Jesus Christ was a social justice warrior who took his exclusive trible religion and made it available to anyone in the world as long as they believe in him.

He literally said, you are not a child of Abraham, a member of the tribe, simply because you believe in me.

Just like niggers in France or Germany think they are French or German because they live there and have adopted the language and culture.

>you are not a child of Abraham

>You are a child of Abraham

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jesus was cleaning the temple of racist Jews who didnt' want gentiles to be Jewish.

Social Justice Warrior confirmed.

No he whipped the Jews for being greedy merchants

Soooo Jesus is SJW, despite the fact that he will throw billions of faggots, rock worshippers, jews, etc etc into a lake of fire for eternal punishment...

Oh, He is just a really tolerant guy you know...

>jesus clenses temple from jews who attempt to opportunistically profit in a location devoted for intrinsic values and teachings

>shill attempts to interpret this as "he wuz sjw n shieeet"

You upset because you are a hate filled untermensch?

You're talking about around 2000 years ago.

Thankfully the churches have progressed and now Catholic Priests are openly doing Gay services. /sarcasm

Syracuse Catholic Church hosts Gay Pride prayer service

youtube.com/watch?v=ltQfQAhISuU

>You upset because you are a hate filled untermensch?

I hate all Semitism in all its different flavors, like Judaism, Christianity, Satanism, Islam. etc.

>only allowed men to be his Apostles
>whipped Jews at the temple
>affirmed traditional marriage and forbid divorce
>affirmed monarchy and honoring the empire
>protected his Church against Jews, pagans, Muslims, commies, and demons for thousands of years
>SJW

Catholocuck constantly mock the Bible and refuse to accept the teachings of Christ.

Theyre not Christians

The customs and teachings of men cannot replace the The Word

>catholic

>Catholic Church
>Founder of Christianity and the first Church
>Not Christian

You protestants are even more retarded.

>moving the goal posts to the Catholic Church in an Orthodox thread

Shoo shoo schlomo

Saint Iosif deliver us

>is a true anti-Semite and hates all forms of Semitism
>gets called a Schlomo by a follower of a Semitic religion

You're literal confused idiots.

First church, fuck the churches of greece, egypt, the eastern roman territories, ethiopia etc etc...

> hurrr wee wuzz da first an sheeeit hurrrrr

>I hate

I hope you find your way son.

What are you even trying to achieve in this thread?

The destruction of Semitism and we can accomplish that by not believing and practicing their traditions and myths.

He is just a triggered fag, his autism has been set off by seeing someone with different opinions so its convulsion time

Based as fuck, not like those faggot nigger foot kissing catholicucks who can't wait for Europe to fall so they can become slaves of the Mohammedans.

>calls himself an anti-Semite
>tries to keep the goyim from accepting the Word of God

You're the confused one. St. Paul already wrote about faggots like you

1Thess 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Shit jamal, you better put a pistol up to your head and fire, there's a good chance that you're carrying kike blood in your veins right now, considering how oftern americans intermarry with jews and all

Based, fucking BASED.

Thanks for posting.

But you sit there and tell Orthodox people that catholics are "founders of christianity" when they to us what protestants are to catholics.

You try to argue that this religion is jew friendly.

You try to argue that Jesus was an sjw.

You literally bring up "jews were the chosen ones".

You pretend that this religion is about worshiping a human.

You really must work on whatever you got going on here. Representing your stance in this manner will only draw people away from your cause.

Catholicuck degeneracy has nothing to do with Christianity

>But you sit there and tell Orthodox people that catholics are "founders of christianity" when they to us what protestants are to catholics.

Orthodoxy is Catholicism, retard.

Why do I know more about this than you?

They dont have to. Its written into the Greek DNA. What is also in the Greek character is philoxenia that will care for strangers. These refugees flee through Turkey and can't get any further than Greece on their way to UK and German gibsmedat. Greece is stuck with them as an EU member

You catholicucks never fail to miss an opportunity to show the world your ignorance, do you?

Read the book of Acts to see where the first churches were founded.

It wasn't Rome.

>But WE WUZ FIRST AN SHEEIT

never reply to dominican niggers, user, you'll just waste you time

>lets destroy our Christian traditions, leaving a void in the face of Islam and Judaism
>surely this will work in our favor

I
I
I>
I
I3
I
I

Guaranteed all of you would be forced to confess or risk excommunication if your posting careers were made known publicly. How would it be any different from that Matthew Raphael Johnson guy? And he is not a biological racist and was part of an Old Calendarist church. Not making any comments on theology or the racial motivations of the early church, just an observation of the state of all apostolic churches and their hierarchy.

Notice I said all Semitism, retard?

Orthodoxy is Catholicism but Roman-Catholicism is not Orthodoxy and has not been for almost a thousand years.

Whatever you say Pancho...

>Orthodoxy is Catholicism but Roman-Catholicism is not Orthodoxy and has not been for almost a thousand years.

I never said it was, did I?

>a void
>not just the revival of older euro-polytheist faiths instead that are more compatible with racial nationalism
lol

>Roman-Catholicism is not Orthodoxy and has not been for almost a thousand years.
t.former protestant who's heart, mind and theology are still essentially protestant

Soon brother

>It's Jewish to destroy Jewish traditions and culture.

Christcuck logic.

After saying this we can all conclude that you are in fact a massive faggot.

>After saying this we can all conclude that you are in fact a massive faggot.

After saying that, we can conclude you're a massive LARPing clueless faggot.

Catholocucks dont care at all about the Bible, the word of their boipucci shamans is the ultimate authority for them

If the shaman says dey wuz da first, then deyz wuzz da first

I know several clergymen and seminarians that are alt-right. People get excommunicated for revealing their power level a little too much but their opinions are not that uncommon. Also being excommunicated doesn't mean you're kicked out of the Church, it just means you don't take communion for a while.

No, the only logical conclusion here is that you are indeed a gigantic faggot who loves shit and dicks.

Nice going Jamal, you highjacked a perfectly fine thread with your autistic triggering...

If I'm a nigger, then get on your knees and kiss my foot, your king would do it.

>makes more mistakes than anyone else in this thread
>calls others clueless

We think that if a Western tradition could be rebuilt it would be bound to take on a religious form in the strictest sense of this word, and that this form could only be Christian; for on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality, and on the other it is only in Christianity—and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism—that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found. Every ‘traditionalist’ venture that ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure. ~ Rene Guenon, The Crisis of the Modern World

Yeah I was also excited fro this thread.

I'm so jealous of that instead of our black pope cleaning refugees and cucking catholicism why did they choose a black pope?

At every single divine liturgy of the Orthodox Church, they recite the Nicene Creed.

What does that Nicene Creed say?

>And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father; who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets. In one Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

>In one Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.

Like I said, you're a literal fucking LARPing idiot who is trying to discuss something they are clueless about.

>clear as day thread meant to shill for Orthodoxy on a mongolian tree cutting board
>the dominican niggers go into the thread and for no reason spam constantly against Catholicism, even though Orthodoxy has 99% of theology and practice in common with Catholicism

I am starting to see a pattern here, a pattern of (((shills))) working hard to move consensus and make Catholics in the board lose their faith. This is an organized effort.

>Priebus said: “Religion, Constantinople and the recognition of the difficulties of the Orthodox Church will be a concern in the White House… You longed to see the day that the U.S. President will appear in church in Istanbul. There is only one symbol for the Orthodox Church, but also for people of faith around the world"

usa.greekreporter.com/2017/01/20/white-house-chief-of-staff-priebus-praises-greek-orthodox-community-video/

>>For on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality
Nope, don't buy it, there is no reason that euro polytheism cannot be revived other then special pleading.

>>and on the other it is only in Christianity—and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism — that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found
This is also bullshit, as it presumes that catholicism is somehow linked to a traditional spirit of the west that they spent a very long time trying to kill.

>>Every ‘traditionalist’ venture that ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure
Bullshit again, as artificial things can and do endure.

This guy is a faggot and so are you for quoting him.

Let me get this right

>OP makes a thread about greek orthodoxy

> Faggots come in talking against it and Christ in general

>Catholocuck faggot comes in spamming stupid shit

> Thread gets completely derailed

HURRRRR ITS AN ANTICATHOLIC CONSPIRACY HURRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think in the end that you catholocucks should just leave the board, if youre going to get triggered everytime you see something you dont like and go full austist constantly....

> The schism isnt a thing

vselennaya (Bceлeннaя) literally means universal.
catholic is synonymous to universal but the word "catholic" isn't present.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you're doing when you post a photo of the fish worship image created by atheists and new age movment bloggers. The hat doesn't even come from that, but God did desgin the prophet Jonah to be swallowed by a fish and come out of a fish to those that worshiped the fish underworld saying "listen to this man as he brings you Me, the true one and only God". Nothing has changed in God's message through the church in this aspect. The church evelopped tradtion that are in unison with the bible to evelop other cultures in understanding Christ and bringing them from the pits of hell.

Maybe its the plan for the liberal types??

Convince whites to go pagan, bring in muslims who by nature will genocide all the pagans.

Jews can get rid of the whites and blame muslims....

>> The schism isnt a thing

Move that goalpost, larping idiot.

Another retard claiming Orthodoxy isn't Catholic.

>Orthodoxy has 99% of theology and practice in common with Catholicism

That's not really true though

Actually nevermind lmao "vo svyatuyu sobornuyu apostolskuyu tserkov" they don't say it at all.

Clueless fag confirmed.

also
>thinking this somehow makes orthodox church = catholic church