Are Germany and austria still forbidden to unite?

Are Germany and austria still forbidden to unite?

fuck uniting with germany, most we can do is annex bavaria

Yes.
On the one hand austria is neutral by the austrian Bundesverfassung, on the other germany agreed to not extend its borders over the status quo of 1990 in the 2+4 Treaty

Fuck Piefke

We dont need vdB as much as we dont need Merkel.

Austria, stop stealing our flag!

Arent you literally the same people?

austria and germany should be united.

u need to take some refugees though...

Except VdB has literally no power and Merkel is the number 1 bankster puppet.

Nice comparison.

No. Austrians and Bavarians are alpine people, Germans and germanic people.

Yes. We also have a longer history together than apart. But that's true for Czechs too I guess.

Re-schluss now!

shit, fogot pic

we dont need to.
as merkel said: when im meeting with the austrian prime minister he enters the room with no opinion, and leaves with my opinion-

This t b h.

Doesn't that mean that the EU can never become a country containing both Germany and Austria?

Of course , They are united by Islam

>No. Austrians and Bavarians are alpine people, Germans and germanic people.

Yeah, that's probably why the Habsburgers kept inviting Germans to their Eastern land in order to strengthen their position.

germans are way too cucked for my taste

people from the region know this

whenever you have a group of a swissbro, a germcuck, and a strayan, the germcuck always sits in the corner crying into his beer, whilst alpinebros go around having fun, not being autismos, and fuck all the bitches

The existing countries would have to be disbanded first.
Same goes for other countries such as belgium or the czech republic

Yes, since they speak Austrian.

Hmm, that made me think. But it's probably true. USE btfo.

kek
jesus christ. how old are you?

Genetically? No. Culturally? No. There's overlap but we're more sharp-featured and beardier than Germans plus - I'm afraid to say - about a hand span shorter.

Germany should just annex Austria, desu. No one even thinkthat thats a different country.

it's an abstract kind of feel when you meet a german and start speaking "german" that he has no chance of understanding

1/4 schwabfag reporting in

I mean just look at this one.

He's crying already, god bless him

Do Austrians actually call each other Strayans?

obviously not, we call each other Ahmet.

If you want it, it'll come true.

this

Min grützli glei gibbet es aofs maul!

Bereite den Van der Bullen vor

Last time that happened we had a world war

>Genetically? No.
Not less than Badenser are related to Pommeranians or Ostfriesen with Bavarians.

>Culturally? No.
We speak the same fucking language. That's like 70 % of any culture already.

And you forgot: Historically? Yes.

> tfw you're 30 posts into the thread and the germans are already crying crocodile tears

At least your "Tatort"s are on the same cuck-level as ours.

>tfw You'll never see the Kaiserreich return with Austria finally a part of the glorious Deutsches Reich.

What have we done?

>hfw he saw posts itt

Offtopic but: Am I the only one who thinks that Austrian chancellor Christian Kern looks very kikeish? He is also worshipped by kike media.

>A fucking communist eagle.

> what have done

just some casual jewry and nigger things, nothing too special

please cut all ties with EU and make it burn, it's the least you can do

Germans are cool.
Germany is not.

yeah, could very well be a kike.

98% of the government are worthless kikes who'll do whatever their donors will tell them to do and deserve a purge

it's still pretty decent that half the country votes the "right" way, but we still need a purge

it's male and female energy, pleb.

same goes for you, Ösi.

> germans are cool

you have to go back m'piefke

no, workers and farmers actually.

14% austrian reporting in

Because all we need is another reich throwing tantrums about 'muh lebensraum'.

They can unite all they want, but first they need to learn to get along with other nations. Even that they're doing wrong, thinking it means they should let people from every possible shithole fucking colonize them.

how is it genetically possible to become 14% Austrian? I would have thought that it's either 25 % or 12,5 %.

> a 14% turkroach austrian intellectual

USSR only signed our State Treaty of Vienna 1995 for the condions of neutrality and non-unification, they even stopped austrian moves to unite EFTA (free trade Zone) and EEC (EU presuccesor), only after USSR fell apart we were able to join the EU 1995 with the "condition" to still stay neutral (kool-aid for the austrians, we lost our neutrality)
We broke the first condition, why shouldnt we break the second one as well. However, in reality we are too cucked to even consider an unification with Germany. NatSoc is pure evil and we are never allowed to even think about something related to it. Thats why its never gonna happen.

based USSR protected us from the EU?

much respect, I don't want to think about what the situation would be now if we joined that shitshow as early as the italocucks and frogs

idk I used 23andme and it said I was 14 percent French and German but I have a German last name and some of my ancestors were Austrians who immigrated to Croatia.
Why are you so mad mannn.

Don't worry bro, I'm not some Pan-German irredentist. Silesia's gone for good, and Eastern Prussia is just ruined.

I think Trump is going to do exactly that.

Our State Treaty was signed 1955 not 1995, horrible typo

Still, we only joined the schengen only in '94, or?

This desu

Yeah, they are all kebabs.

Germans are culture thieves who stole the entirety of their culture from Austria

Austrians always bully Germans. Hitler was Austrian and that Germans are a bunch of cuckolds who couldn't get their shit straight.

Germans always argue with each other because they come from different parts of Germany. Germany should be balkanized.

Oh shut up your mountain kraut, you're not fooling anybody.

Somehow it not being in real person speak makes it less funny.

malaysia should be nuked

>Silesia
With all the fossil fuels and heavy industry becoming a taboo nowadays, it probably costs more to upkeep it than it produces

>Eastern Prussia
Lets be frank, besides Koenigsberg there never was much in Eastern Prussia to begin with anyway, always was and still is a scarcely populated area

Let getting rid of the Muslims unite you all. All European countries need to become one major country at once (with Germany NOT in charge, or you'll end up being forced to take more immigrants).

yes. and i dont want to reunite with you and your self hating death cult

We'll be happy to replace Austria Mr. Schulz, but you have to take care of your roach problem first.

I agree.

Why should the rest of the world let german people have a national state?

Schengen was included with joining the EU 1995

I know Latvians can be annoying, but comparing them to insects is a bit too much, Ivan.

What I'm saying is 1995 is a lot better than joining in the 50s/60s

Also this could be one of those "last one in, first one out" deals.

Yes we are.
But I do not like the growing hate in both our countries against the other one.
Jews managed to create a conflict where none should have been.

>Jews
No, you're just a bunch of elitist fags who can't get over one another.

fpbp

Germany is a dying state united only in guilt and drowning in suicidal multiculturalism. Abandon ship while you can Bayern.

Nah it was once the again the eternal burger with his jewish diaspora shits who tried to cause conflict between both our countries.

>Pommeranians