Mexico demands respect

“Mexico offers and demands respect, like the completely sovereign nation that we are."

Give Mexico the respect ot deserves.

politico.com/story/2017/01/mexico-trump-border-wall-234203?cmpid=sf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off you illegal piece of shit

They will have to fight the Americans over trade. If someone tries robbing you and there are no police, your choice is either get robbed or resist. If they resist with aggression the world will respect them.

Mexico are Finland, the US is the Soviet Union.

You're being treated like a sovereign nation you whiny shit, truly sovereign nations aren't coddled by their big neighbors.

Mexico is simply giving Trump the public support he needs to remove all of the "Dreamers" without public outrage.

Mexico is playing with fire.

>mexican intellectual
>mexican warlock

fuck off paco taco
build that wall already
no siesta for you

Fourth post best post.

Respect is earned and Mexico is a third world shithole.

Don't care 2bh

Press S to spit on their graves.

Mexico deserves respect? Since when? And why?

>mexico thinks they deserve respect
FAKE NEWS

LOL mexico does not deserve a single bit of respect.

RESPECT IS EARNED YOU LOW IQ SPIC FAGGOTS>

Why don't they just hurry up and pay for the wall. The quicker they do it, the faster they can move past it. If they do it willingly then they can at least pretend that it was cooperative project.

>like the completely sovereign nation that we are.

Mexico IGNORES are sovereignty but we are supposed to honor theirs.
FUCKING SPICS

LOL, can't wait until king Pedro caves in and bows down to Trump.

When this is the shit you see on a regular basis, you will be treated as a third world country

lmao...

They'll pay for the wall AND they'll get the tariffs.

lol, yoy mean the country with a former president threatening to have more of his people come over illegally

Someone that has to demand respect doesn't deserve it.

They have no leverage.
There's no way for them to win in this situation

EL PERUANO, DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA. OJOS DE VIZCACHA ( ARDILLA) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN, CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCÈ ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES COMIDA CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.

ES FEO POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA, EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA DE SER FEO, NEGRO, Y AMARRONADO ENANO CON OLOR A CLOACA, PICHI Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL.

EL PERUANO DURANTE SU NIÑEZ ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS VACAS LIMPIAR ESTABLOS, SIEMBRA PAPAS CEBOLLAS Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS.

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80 YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL 1.50 DE ESTATURA.

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES SER BLANCO SER ALTO Y OLER BIEN, COMER BIEN VESTIRSE BIEN Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA RAZA.

Jesus fuck.

It is like they want to become ISIS.

>caps lock is cruise control for cool

Money, livelihoods and the fate of many small and medium sized businesses is at stake. We have one very large powerful country making excessive demands upon a weaker, smaller neighbour.

Nobody is laughing. You are the villains of the piece. If the Mexicans can make a fist of it history will look on them as the moral victors even if they cave. The US will forever look like a bully, since that is what they are.

We just keep sending all the central,south americans and niggers to your side of the border for being uppity niggers, how you like them apples.

>government is owned by drug cartels
>shitty water
>shitty beer
>terrible manlet "president"
>rampant violence
>failing currency
>human trafficking
>blatant hypocrisy over border control
>blatant hypocrisy over illegal immigration
>food pumped full of salt, sugar and chemicals
>donkey shows

this shit hole barely deserves to be called a "country" let alone "respect".

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Chrcked.

And this post. They literally can't do anything about it. Mexico is one of the most corrupt countries in the Western Hemisphere and is literally ran by drug lords. Respect..kek.

>sovereign nation
>population depends on remittances sent from illegal aliens working in another country

How do you say "just" in Spanish?

Shut the fuck up Dad. Nobody is bullying Mexico, THEY are the ones that are causing this shit.

No, go back to Mexico and build my wall

For what?
They can't even control their own country.
It's so bad it spills out into other countries.
Take care of home before you go expecting people to like you.
It's like going to somebody's house and they got moldy dishes in the sink, trash piling up, flies buzzing around, roaches falling out of the cupboard and them asking you if you want to hang out.
>Nigga! Clean up your shit!

El Presidente tiene un 12% aproval

Taking the wall money out of remittances will be extraordinarily devastating for Mexico. I can't wait to see them bend the knee

>excessive
If they can't stop their citizens and illegal migrants from more southerly neighbors from crossing their borders, they are not a state. They have allowed instructions on how to come and exploit our system, they have profited from underpaid workers returning the fruits of our economy to mexico, and they have benefited from our federal funds to fight the cartels without stopping them.

Their president should have handled the situation better. The trade deficit with mexico alone gives us the moral highground.

The only kind of decent thing he has done in 4 years as Prez is what is going to get him killed, good stuff.

then have some dignity and stop spilling your trash to the other countries. dumb brownies

OK.

Thanks for giving us the idea
for Taco Bell.

There, happy?

>like the completely sovereign nation that we are.

We're a sovereign nation too. Sovereign nations have the right to control their own immigration and borders.

>moral highground
The US hasn't had the moral high ground in years.

Taxing Mexican products to an unreasonable degree without due cause in order to extract concessions, specifically payments.

That is called extortion. Nobody likes extortionists. Nobody likes a bully picking on someone weaker than themselves. If the Mexicans can give the Americans a slap people will cheer across the world.

Nobody thinks the Mexicans can win the trade confrontation and nobody is coming to help them. They are completely isolated and faced with overwhelming odds. It is when a country is backed into a corner like this you see what they are made of.

t. american intellectual

>> “Mexico offers and demands respect, like the completely sovereign nation that we are."

>Mexican respect

>without due cause
The cause is the unfair trade deficit.

>Mexico does not believe in walls
>has a southern border barrier
Pick one Pene Nieto

>The cause is the unfair trade deficit.
I'm fucking sorry we can't fucking afford all the cars and giant Tv's that you buy.

>failed narco state
>sovereign nation
Sure thing, amigo.

SÓLO COGER MI MIERDA FAMILIA

Mexican Christmas Tree

>spics talk tough
>spics use drug money to pay off mouthpiece (((economists))) to scream doom if messycan trade welfare is stopped
>spics now beg for trade welfare as their third world shithole continues to collapse and faces getting 11 million of their finest shitstains back and money transfers taxed into a full stop
>meanwhile well armed citizens al along the border chomp at the bit to destroy messyco's army again and annex 50% of their again in a historical repeat
>mfw messycans realize they are our bitches and the weakling welfare era is over

Silly beaners, you're about to become an American territory where martial law will be used to genocide 75% of you.

I will give you a 20 dollars if you show me real proof of said barrier, that¡s the only money that i have on my paypal and would gladly give to you for solid proof of a barrier along our south border.

Fuck off with that "fake news" bullshit. The fake news are from the people declaring fake news.

We're renegotiating an unfair agreement, its not extortion, it's showing how much power we have actually have, and how much Mexico has been taking us for granted.

The entire world has. The only reason global free trade is possible is that the US Navy has guaranteed the security of the oceans of the entire world.

And we don't even need to do it. We rely less on trade for our economy than any developed nation.

All we are saying is control your fucking immigrants and the Mexicans and liberals like you REEE out and call it bullying. Bullshit. Dad.

Fuck you, you need Mexico more than Canada when it comes to human labor. Mexican Intellectuals actually contribute to the world more than keyboard warrior burgers.

Don't tell me to go back. I've been living in this country for 10 years. I have done no crime and pay taxes. My kids are Dreamers that will have more success than the dumb fuck racist burgers that stink up this place

Qué idiota. Eso nunca va a pasar. No es porque lo defienda, pero que pendejada dices, chairo.

Mexico fucked up, specifically one of the super rich politicians in Mexico took his mouth off the cartels dick long enough to emphatically and repeatedly say that the wall would hurt the cartels so he's not paying for it. Trump has said the whole time Mexico was gonna pay, one way or another. It's not our fault the prideful politician has no way to back down while saving face. He's been shamed, get over it, and kiss the ring of the God Emperor.

See you fucking later alligator. My friends say the cartels will just blow holes in the wall when it goes up. I say "open season"

Seguro que eres un puto priista lame pelotas.

So if you think you're american start acting american you fucking beaner

Mexico has to reap what it has sown.

Mexico though that by not handling its illegal immigrant and criminal/drug problem that no one would ever be elected by the people to stop to insanity. Mexico is not on moronic but also deserving of no respect.

Not only is Mexico going to look weak but it also going to directly feel the repercussions of their ongoing bad decisions.

TL;DR: The Mexican government can rot in hell.

Annexing a bit wouldn't actually be too bad of an idea since it would lower the amount of land needed to be walled off.

>We're renegotiating an unfair agreement

You are enacting a 20% tariff from a current 0% tariff. This is an attempt to cripple Mexican exporting industries and force the Mexican government to make payments to the US. This is simple extortion.

Millions of jobs in the US and Mexico are now in jeopardy. Remember when those people are out of work that this was entirely your own doing.

respect isn't free, everyone needs to earn it

>RESPECT IS EARNED, NOT DEMANDED
They can't even organize themselves the corrupt spics

Mexico is like the neighbor who comes into your house, shits on your couch, let's their children destroy your property and steal from you. Then when you finally get tired and threaten to put up a fence, demanding your neighbor to pay for it because you've been the bigger man for all this time. They get upset becuse their way of life is threatened.

Respect isn't given, it's earned, and Mexicans haven't earned a damn thing in ther lives.

>Says the least respected country in South America

That's part of a video were they show how people cross the border and the fucking custom agents get pissed because they're filming them, no papers were asked for, try again.
youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI

You have to go back sweetie :)

We haven't done anything yet. The 20% is jus one of many ideas at the moment.

It's an attempt to get good that are sold to Americans to be produced in America, where many jobs have been lost to Mexico already.

It's making the business calculus more favorable to our country, which is definitely not extortion. Do you feel Mexico is entitled to the jobs made possible by American consumers?

I see a barrier
Nice goalpost shifting, Pablo

No, no soy partidiario de Peña ni del PRI. Simplemente tengo que insistir en que eso es una estupidez. "huur duur huur van a matar a Peña". Perra, no mataron a Calderón ni a Fox, ¿Qué te hace creer que van a matar a Peña?

Mexico is about to discover how desperately they rely on the United States for what tiny vestige of civilization they can actually claim.

Mexicans are a doodoo people with doodoo morals and doodoo skin. I would deport every lady one of those utterly worthless and uncivilized fucks.

Ya recorde que hoy es viernes fin de mes y ustedes mocosos no tienen clases.

Stfu bitch ass snow mexican.

I'd really love if Trump just started napalming random bits of Mexico until Nieta shuts the fuck up

Mexicans are truly subhuman and nothing would be lost when they're gone

And provide American ports on the Atlantic and pacific oceans which would weaken commiefornia.

I still wonder how a country so close to a developed nation could be so third-wordly.

Like how Mexico showed us respect by distributing how to be an illegal pamphlets and driving its unwanted north.

>12% approval rating
>demand respect

Canada is our #1 trading partner. With exception of Quebec, we speak same language, have same cultural ties, and 99% of Canadians are just Americans living a few miles North of the US Border. Just like 99% of Americans are Canadians living South of the Canadian Border. Well, more like 60%. 13% is Black and rest are Hispanics.

You're a fucking retard i'm done with you.

>cómo dices algo con lo que no estoy de acuerdo, recurrire a la falacia de asumir tu edad para descartar tu opinión debido a que no tengo un argumento decente para defenderme

Bien ahí, imbecil.

Stay mad, Juanito

Why respect a government that can't even keep crime in check?

You know nothing of what is happening and been done to America, you filthy paki. Go grovel on your carpet to a pig fucking liar and then blow yourself up.

Because that "developed country" dont stop fucking with us

For better or worse Mexico is our neighbour. I know good fences make good neighbours, but also when you need help a good neighbour is someone who is there for you.
I don't think Mexico should be treated with such shocking disrespect.

if i dont give any respect to my own goddamn country, why should i give it to mexico?

LLÉVAME DIOS