THANK USA

YOU GUYS JUST GAVE A COMMON ENEMY THAT CANT BE DENIED BY ANY LATIN AMERICAN. I LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS OF TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WHICH WILL FURTHER UNIFY US IN OUR HATE TOWARDS YOU. GOD SAVE TRUMP. GOD SAVE LATIN AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhh ok

Nuke the huemonkeys when?

I was speaking to a Brazilian girl who is afraid that Trump's America will shit on her country. How do explain to her that Brazil's already shat on?

Is this character the new Estonia brushing girl?

Sounds like we need to install more dictators in Latin America.

Unifying latin america is commie tier bullshit.

t. argie

she is stupid, brazil will only benefit from the fading presence of the USA, and the death of TPP, NAFTA and Alianza del Pacifico. Mercosur is strong as fuck right now due to it

>unified in your hatred of America
>between all of your nations, you have exactly 0 nuclear warheads
>America has 6,000 and the world's greatest Air Force

Literally shaking at the thought of a Hue Monkey Jungle War.

>LATIN AMERICAN
Mestizo America

but that is globalism and trump is against it

And when that hate accumulates, and you're all red and steaming with it, what exactly are you going to do?

Commit seppuku?

Kek.

elect anti-american leaders just like we did from 2002 to 2010. And further integrate the region against the USA

We can do the same thing in the name of nationalism. Just need to pick different people.

>150 years later the Confederates take their revenge

The South shall rise again, but this time it's in Portuguese and backed by a horde of a billion spics

It's odd how someone doing something so right can look so different in the eyes of others

stop making those shitty threads

Is a girl of Monogatari redraw as a kuruiminha

Oh nooooooo

What will we do without Brazilian products like......

Wait Brazil produces goods? Lmao niggers and AIDS maybe

Why do these Latins think anyone gives a flying fuck about what they think?

nope you cant. especially cause being american isnt getting spic allies under your sphere but to show them how much superior you are to them. So the only way you can do that, is by direct colonization or protectorate or other stuff. Thing you cant do right now

whatever favela nigger, mess with the best die like the rest

yeah is not like we are the leader in steel, tons of other commodities, to the point that there are tariffs since the bush era especifically designed to stop us, and prop up your industry

i care so your statement is wrong

Well latams, will you continue to defend your depraved neighbours up north? Or will you make a stand?

....yeah that's pretty much what you said in your OP. But when your hate reaches its critical point, you do what exactly? Drown in the oceans? Turn all the rainforests into south american version of japanese Aokigahara forest?

as I said in my previous post my friend. Elect people that are against the influence of the USA in the region and fight for our independence and our own hegemony. If you cant see how important that is, you are cucked beyond belief

Yeah, because Brazil's economy is going pretty well right now, huh

right now doesnt mean forever

No I can't see, do you really think that all your banana republics are significant enough to make american government do as much as even shrug at seeing your middle finger? Kek

we dont give a fuck about the US recognizing our supremacy or not my friend. We just want to be independent and sovereign enough to be able to follow our lives following you cultural believes and being able to export it to the world without being cucked by foreign superpowers. We arent americans m8, we dont need to be recognized as NUMBER 1 USAUSA all the time to have something to be proud of

Don't you have some new barbeque recipes to try out?

>recognizing our supremacy

What's your favorite Brazilian politicians?

i dont hate latin americans; in fact i love those native women who look like kuruiminha. you can send them over any time I will take good care of them.

COD Ghosts was just a game. Calm down

Say that only Bolsonaro shall set her free.

Careful with Brazil, you never know who are you speaking with.

>Brazil
You can't even run handle the Olympics, how will you handle WWIII?

>USA: hey you guys can't break our laws in our country
>Hispanics: REEEEEEEE FUCKING FASCIST THIS IS WHAT RACISM LOOKS LIKE

Manifest Destiny soon brother

FFFFFUCKING STOP POSTING BRAZILFAG

WHY DO WE HAVE THE WORST POSTERS

we can cut off your supply of toilet paper, like we did with Venezuela

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations

White Brazilians will sabotage your monkey plans on our behalf

We have the worst everythang

We don't have one.

MACACO.

LOL HAVE FUN WITH CHINA

NOPE.

HUE HUE HUE HUE

Why does Brazil give a shit about Mexico?

What's your endgame even if you do get united? Monopolize on the plantain trade?

Why are not not banned for avatarfaggin' yet?

Yea spelt steal wrong

P-post more indigenous qts

because just like LatAm they are our brothers and have a similar culture to ours

Friendly reminder

SAVAGE

I like you user

Keep wrecking spics

Alright Pedro, when are you becoming a superpower?

too much tits

faggot

So.. cokec? South america is going to unify and tank the price of coke?

No we don't give a fuck about latin america, we despise then because they don't speak portuguese, you stupid commie monkey, now go masturbate with a banana inside your ass.

What this means is latin politicians are just gonna be unified in using the U.S. as a scapegoat for all your problems while they loot your countries.

Couldn't have received a better ad
Literal pottery

yeah you do, hence why mercosur and unasur are a thing. And why odebrecht/petrobras is in every LatAm country

>haha yes! It's the end of (((globalism))) that will show the (((international capital)))
>what will u do now?
>focus on (((regionalism))) and develope (((national capital)))
Eternal cucking of the working class chapter 6 - Switching back... again

That girl is really cute

This kills the communist macaco

We, the people, do not give a rats ass to your imbeciles that speak spanish.
petrobras is in every shithole country because its a corrupt gov organisation: A perfect exampleof this is a car made in brasil, is sold for less in argentina compared to the same car sold here in brasil, same goes for our gas that is above world market price.

SO FUCK EVERY SINGLE SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND FUCK COMMIES.

I wish Jews had cool face paint

Do you really think we want to be part of this shit?
The LatAm don't contribute shit to mercosur, neither unasur.

Does this mean Brazil is going to become a superpower?
Deus Vult

I'm between the second and 3rd, am I white?

Here in brasil, yes, you are white.
The commies here, like the OP, would ask you to check your white privilege.
>pick very related

the fact that your government spends tons of money in both of the things that you claim to be shit and not a single party in brazil wants to stop this. Just show how your opinion is unpopular as fuck. I mean Lula gave these days a 3 hour interview in C5N in Argentina.

Tell her to walk alone during the night

looks like you outed yourself PTista

your day is near

Stupid asshole.

Nigger, EVERY BODY HATES LULA AND THE PT, your stupid spanish monkey.
EVEN OUR NIGGERS HATE PT AND THE COMMIES, dilma got a Impeachment because of it.
>pick very related

Idiot. It is not a solidarity thing, it is the way to have more economic and political power in this day and age. It is not a political union. Even Mercosul is just a Fiscal Union right now.
This is not the European Union, you stupid.

The only politcal party that care about this shit was PT.

Did i trigger you commie? or was that picture a posted of a fellow commie becoming a right wing?

fresh kuruminhas, nice.

>everybody hates him
>leading every poll
you guys think the world is Sup Forums I always laugh at you guys

Here's a question.

Why doesn't Trump annex both Americas and form the American Union?

Hiro, please, ip-ban us.

cause that is globalism

>THAT CANT BE DENIED BY ANY LATIN AMERICAN
??????????
Also
>Latin American unity
In your dreams mulatto piece of shit

Retarded monkey, your possed commie argentin friend implied that brazilians like spanish people because of the mercosul. I raped his ass posting we don't, now you are trying to change the goalpost to "political and economic union".
DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, ITS FALLING A PART AND YOUR COMMIE DAYS ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END, EVEN NIGGERS HERE ARE WAKING UP.

>pick very related, Get reck kid

>Why doesn't Trump annex both Americas and form the American Union?

canadians and brown people

8 years*

Good about time you losers joined us in the 21st century.