Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/govpencein/status/582692528291381250
ontheissues.org/Social/Rand_Paul_Abortion.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike "You don't like the LGBTQ? We're through" Pence

I wouldn't either, but that doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it

>I won't eat there anymore
>Because when I'm finished with these faggots the place would look like Syria

Mike Pence is painted as some form of anti-gay crusader, but really he just cares about state rights so much he'll support shit like electroshock therapy for homosexuals because it's voluntary and he doesn't feel he has a right to tell people they can't.

Even Sup Forums buys into the meme.

>the market should decide whether discriminatory policy is distasteful or not- and it likely will
>if being gay makes people suicidally miserable, they should be able to explore therapeutic options other than shoving a rainbow flag up their ass and parading 24/7
>I would like to take my wife out to a show because I love her
Mike "reasonable and fair conclusions" Pence

>refuse to serve a gay couple

HOLY FUCK, he LITERALLY ordered a gay couple, what a fucking cannibalist savage madman!

This is based as all fuck.

It reminds me of old-school Rand Paul and his hatred of the Civil Rights Act in that it it forced private business owners to serve people that they didn't want to serve, and that the state had no right to dictate those sorts of things to private individuals.

Rand 2024, that's all I can say.

can you source the tweet, please?

Mike "Advocate for gay rights or feel the 1000 watt light" Pence

I'm liking Pence more and more every day, he's so calm and collected.

twitter.com/govpencein/status/582692528291381250

From march 2015

I agree.
Food is a basic requirement for survival.
Everyone should have access to food, provided they can pay for it.

That said, I don't think the government should force them to serve anyone they don't want to either.

Let the free market sort them out.

Pence's favorite dish is fried homo.

Mike Pence, the uncle we all wanted but never had...........
....... Untill now.

Praise the best timeline.

Mike "Queer Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence

Isn't his electrocute the gays thing entirely voluntary? Pretty sure that's exactly the case, otherwise the screeching from the left would have been louder.

That being said, Mike "LGBTBBQ" Pence is still my favorite. Get the cables!

That Hobby Lobby obviously used to be a Borders.

>not serving them 2000 volts
He was disappoint

I never bought in to the meme. I went and actually read what he fucking said. All it was was he said, if gay people wanted to try to be straight, he supported their right to do gay conversion therapy. Which doesnt have anything to do with electro shock therapy. I think most people on here dont ACTUALLY think mike pence wants to electrocute gays, its just a meme

Mike "Bandwidth for Butt Bandits" Pence

Jesus I could just imagine how much money business could save if they could ban black people from entering. It would be in the billions annually I swear. Then blacks would have to open their own business or stop stealing and get their shit together. The civil rights movement is the worst thing that could have happened to blacks and whites.

The electroshock therapy thing was a hoax. He never signed anything like that.

He did sign a conversion bill but it was strictly therapy, i.e trying to talk the gay out of gay people. Of course that doesn't work, but that's all it was.

Even (((snopes))) debunked it.

do you not remember when Pence signed that religious freedom bill 2 years ago? He was branded as a homophobe long before our electricity memes of him

Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence

>but really he just cares about state rights
But the OP proves that he doesn't believe in right to deny service which is one of the most American things to ever exist

Indyfag, can confirm

He just wanted cake bakers and shit to have the freedom to not support gay weddings if it was against their religion

Suddenly autistic lefties took to social media to screech and post drivel about how he's a homophobic bigot blah blah blah

There were even a few rallies/protests here, lots of young trannies, cross-dressers, and fat bitches showing up to virtue-signal and take selfies with political hashtags to get likes on facebook

He also signed a bill that limited abortion in Indiana, so a bunch of fat women, lonely cat ladies, and frumpy looking feminists decided to "protest" by calling him a bunch and telling him about their periods and menstrual problems. The idea was "if he thinks he knows better than women about VAGINAS then we will call him and tell him about VAGINAS". So basically just your typical extremist feminists screaming VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA PUSSY I HAVE A VAGINA!!!

>Mike "If you want me to be nice, give the gays some fries" Pence
>Mike "If the gays can't dine, you're outta time" Pence
>Mike "Let the gays have food, or else you're rude" Pence
>Mike "Serve the fruits, or you're not my dudes" Pence
>Mike "Feed the gay gents, or I'll leave your establishments" Pence
>Mike "Serve the queer, or I'm outta here" Pence

Fuckkkkk.

I want Pence to do to my asshole what the Jews did to the 1930's Germany economy.

>if you don't support a decision that means you believe the person does not have the right to make that decision
I mean I don't necessarily agree with you sucking all of those dicks but that doesn't mean I'm trying to take away your right to do so.

Sup Forums pretty much made it, I thought he was extremely religious anti-gay guy but now I think he's as normal and neutral as you can get.

Does it?
Food place doesn't want to serve gays
>doesn't say anything about making that illegal or punishing it in anyway. Nowhere states that he doesn't support businesses serving who they want to serve
I wouldn't eat there anymore
>supports the customer's choice of not supporting a business they don't agree with

don't doubt Pence. Trump may be the God Emperor, but Pence is a Sith Lord

WTF????

Pence wants it to be mandatory for all restaurants to electrocute, prepare and serve homosexuals??!!?

What a monster

What's rands stance on abortion?

ontheissues.org/Social/Rand_Paul_Abortion.htm

Mike 'I won't dine at an eaterie that won't feed the LGBTQ' Pence.

Mike 'Like to eat cock? Have an electric shock' Pence.

Mike 'Have no fear, I'll fix the queer' Pence

Mike 'Preventing HIV wih a burst of ECT' Pence.

Mike "if you don't like twats you're gonna get some watts" Pence

Mike "Electric Funeral" Pence

Mike "Zyklon" Pence

This is because seeing the gay couple will cause him to lose his appetite.

Gay conversion therapy is cruel and barbaric. 100% of conversions end in suicide. Conversion therapy isn't "voluntary", it's society's pressure on gays who should just be accepted

You fat pathetic degenrate virgin no life losers. Need to get some compassion and tolerance or fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you.

Mike "Fags have a seat, now I can't eat" Pence

Mike "I'll dine this eve, with Adam and Steve" Pence

Mike 'I'll take two hotdogs to eat in' Pence

They don't serve food at hobby lobby.

KEK

Trumpenstein and le true conservative Pink Penny

Wow! You elected the Democrats!

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Shouldn't you be sucking a dog or two off instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

Just go to chipolte instead.

Lol what happened to electric Pence, Sup Forums btfo.

You elected leftist shitbags who love ruining Europe. Then again, I can't blame you - Germans have always enjoyed destroying Europe. Sad!

Mike 'I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar' Pence

Mike 'Dinner in San Francisco? Somehiw I don't think so' Pence.

Mike 'It's your homosexual right to let me fry your brain tonight' Pence.

Mike 'Jerking off to Bailey Jay? 1000 volts right away' Pence.

A

It's a fun meme, nothing more. Pence has never been in favor of any sort of gay conversion therapy.

hehehAHAHAHAHAHH

I believe that's his whole fucking point

Kek nice catch dude

WEW

Rand Paul is a pro amnesty cuckold who should be thrown out of a helicopter.

Libertarianism is a useful idiot ideology for globalists to import shit skins. Never forget that. They're every bit as dangerous as commies.

kek

Im more of a cat person.
>shitposting
Because caring about other people is shitposting. I care about all life, do a flip when you jump.

We're on the same page, it's the left that can't wrap their heads around it.

This is wrong. If gender is a choice so is being gay.

>Cat person

No surprise there mr toxoplasmosis. Literally turns you into a limp wristed faggot to serve the parasite. If you've ever changed a litter box chances are you caught it.

Mike 'the yids are alright' Pence

>>Mike "If the gays can't dine, you're outta time" Pence
>>Mike "Let the gays have food, or else you're rude" Pence

Why is Sup Forums upset about this?

Studies related to sex reassignment surgeries also fucking lead to suicide, so should we ban trannies as well?

Trick question, yes.

How is it possible to discriminate against homophiles? I mean there's no law mandating they wear a pink triangle or something.

tell me why i shouldn't block every canadian flag with Sup Forums x?!?

speak now, leaf!

Mike "if gays cant hold forks you're company's for dorks" Pence

Mike "If men that love semen can't eat here. you're dreamin' " Pence

Mike "If gays cant enjoy penis, I'm leaving and I mean this" Pence

>you're company's
>you are

I was just too excited to get it out there, my deepest, largest and firmest apologies

Mike "Don't boot the fruit" Pence
Mike "Give some food to these homo dudes" Pence
Mike "Don't discriminate, they're mine to eliminate" Pence
Mike "Make the gays leave and I'll be really peeved" Pence

Reminder that Pence literally never said anything about electroshock therapy

yeah and he was wishy washy over it, that was like the main reason he was considered a troubled governor because he pissed off both sides with that. but that's really all they have to claim he's anti-gay besides the fact that he's a christian

N-no reason really.
wtf i love faggots now.

>Need to get some compassion and tolerance
>You fat pathetic degenrate virgin no life losers, fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you

Pot, meet kettle.

>Mike "If gays are labelled, I'll leave my table" Pence
>Mike "No gays at your grill? I won't pay my bill" Pence
>Mike "Fags no more? I'm out the door" Pence
>Mike "If you hate gays, I won't eat your maize" Pence
>Mike "'Gays Stay Away'? Fuck your cafe" Pence

16 YEARS!!!!

>Mike "Gays eat at IHOP, or my political career will flop" Pence

>Mike "Eat with a turd burglar to appease the Orange Fuhrer" Pence

>Mike "if it's gays you discriminate, your establishment I hate" Pence

Dammit leaf

Only place you can buy Bob Ross paint supplies.

Such a waste of clever memes

>table for two!
>sir this is hobby lobby...
>muh discrimination!

What does it matter 2bh, abortion is the biggest meme issue ever probably

>more people aborted than born
>a meme

If you support breast cancer research, it doesn't mean you hate people with breast cancer, does it?

There's too many people anyway and the ones getting aborted aren't all future DaVincis. Like they would get born if abortion was illegal lol

will Trump and Pence pull a Putin-Medvedev-Putin etc. to rule for 16 years?

I don't think most of Sup Forums buys the meme, unless they don't actually know what he thinks. Most people we're just memeing off of what leftists thought.