Chilebros, get in here!

Given the massive destruction and state of emergency going on in Chile right now,

How do we solve the Mapuche problem? Why can't the government label them terrorists?

Discuss.
>other countries welcome except bolivians, haitians, colombians & venezuelans, we're full and you have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araribóia
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_de_los_tamoios
youtu.be/Zb5IkvsNbRc
youtube.com/watch?v=aKmPTAaMhQc&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with images.

But Mapuches are the best indians. They btfo Spaniards and they only were defeated during Patagonia Gold Rush by both Argentinan and Chilean Armies.

>they dindu nuffin

Ok

The mapuches supported by the British.

The eternal Anglo behind this?

This seems to me more of a bunch of dindus who want more gibs because >we wuz colonized

And Tamoios Confederation were supported by France and were btfo by Portuguese and Arariboia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araribóia
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_de_los_tamoios

youtu.be/Zb5IkvsNbRc

Watch this, guaranteed to make your blood boil. This is what Mapuches are willing to do to "get their lands back".

Well, we don't know for sure yet if they are the cause of the multiple fire focus in chilean forests.
Liberals are literally blaming the rich. They believe that the rich are destroyin theyr own business so they can skyrocket the product prices and get goverment benefits.
Yes, they are THAT retarded.

They have a Pipeline Protest too?

They're known for burning people, houses, forests, and commercial trucks. The government never speaks about it because it's politically incorrect.
Right now,
>Chilean wildfires are destroying towns and hundreds of acres all around the Araucania (mapuche infested zone).
>there has been evidence that many of these fires have been man-made.
>some local police have reported being fired upon while trying to investigate these fires.
>the vice-president of Wal-Mart in Chile offered a supertanker plane that can help put these fires out
>the inept leftist government has made it impossible for this plane to be used because >muh evul capitalists
>even Russia is sending planes to help us out

Yes, the Anglos splitted the region to annoy the Spaniards and later the Argentinians

>los araukANOS (en llamas)

Bump

Where is Julio Argentino Roca when you need him?

ARAUCO DELENDA EST

>How do we solve the Mapuche problem?

Bomb Argentina.

This is why we killed all our injuns

But they are native americans so they are in touch with the earth...they would never start those fires...they literally are one with the earth don't you know?it's. ..it's the white man!! (Or the rape babies of the white man in most cases)
I feel you my dear rapebabies just imagine when you have to hear those retarded comments by fucking hippies about the bad bad bad Spaniards and,when I hear that about the rapebabies themselves it's worse.
Ánimo chile!!!

Go back to Chile and finish the job, Padre.

Isn't an Indian custom to set grass land on fire? To fertilize the land something.

I wish I could my son but I have a cancer eating me from inside,as soon as we remove it and cleanse our lands,and Europe, we will go back and help our blood(if spain uncucked itself and helped europe remove kebab,I guess we would be reconquista tier again,so ready to go to America and show who's papi),

Anyways i wanted to say I'm very proud of Chile because of how it learnt from the german army and how based it was,but I feel sorry south americans couldn't be united even if independent from us i would have love to see a strong Independent nation be the legacy of our imperial ambitions,some strong nation we could take advantage in times of trouble like the anglos do...hahaha

But anyways I'm glad for the shared culture we have and proud to know we share the same blood.

i'm half mapuche chilean , i don't think they started it. If they did that , it would have been extremely weird since the earth means so much to them. Personally I don't really think that they're that bad but i do agree that there are some retarded mapuches , Communist mapuches which is so embarrassing. But then you got the mestizo chileans thinking they're italian or spanish , when they have the face of a nigger.

I heard that but from jungle dwelling natives,using fire to open a clear strip of land and using the ashes as fertiliser, I don't know about grasslands.

The left is behind this.

I don't know their endgame but I'm sure commie scum is behind this.

we have bigger problems T B H.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKmPTAaMhQc&t=2s
chilean racewar when?

Praise Kek.

They have go go back. Chile for chileans

>Mfw we fell for the european meme of letting niggers in our glorious country

I just want europe to die already, so everyone will see they were in the wrong.

wena nido

Those aren't Mapuches, they wouldn't burn what they see as sacred earth. those fuckers are terrorists aiming to screw up the government on a national scale, they have firearms and already have attacked firefighter buildings.
A fire hit the town where I live yesterday and it was no more than 70-250m. away from my house but luckily we didn't get fucked.
Also dont hate on Colombians, they are helping us atm. and russkies too, thank you based Putin

Explain this meme, plenty of retarded Chileans seem to be spewing it.

>Also dont hate on Colombians
Such a good post until this. Fuck off and kill yourself nigger enabler.

It's funny that you don't know, since you sound exactly like your typical nido[]org poster on your previous posts.

Unless you are only pretending to be retarded, in which case I got baited hard.

Quality post.

>But then you got the mestizo chileans thinking they're italian or spanish , when they have the face of a nigger.
I've never met anyone who claimed to be spaniard or italian in my entire 22 years of life.
I've met tall blonde people with german ancestry which claim to be 100% chilean when you ask them about their lastnames.

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, we are not argentinians.

>Those arent christians, they wouldnt start a crusade killing people, they are taught to give the other cheek. Yeah, crusades never ever happened.
>Also dont hate on Colombians
0/10
There is a chilean imageboard called nido. The place is a circlejerk of leftists and social justice warriors. Since the election it seems that many have migrated to this place.

fuck off conchetumare

>There is a chilean imageboard called nido.
>Chilean imageboard
kek the autism must be off the charts. Gonna google it.
>The place is a circlejerk of leftists and social justice warriors
Does it have IDs like here on Sup Forums? If not, a small group from here could hijack it.
>Since the election it seems that many have migrated to this place.
Oh, so that's why I have seen more Chileans here lately, also why I have seen antitrash around spewing their commie beliefs.

So if Nido is a communist nest, why was called one by this braindead dude?

We're sending our niggers right now. This is the white man's land and Chile will forever be known as the indigenous nigger breed of Latin America.
Indio malparido

I've met plenty of muh heritage retards over here (Santiago). Usually coming from high middle class arribistas who have nothing else going on for them.

Jews are also very proud of their jewiness, especially when they find themselves around fellow jews. But the same is true for jews anywhere around the world.

I-is that Hell?

I've meet some of those chileans , but i don't know , maybe it's because i'm half european And they're trying to show off??
However it's the other way around in sweden , i've noticed that even the extremly european looking chileans in sweden seems to be proud over being mapuche.

Stop suporting them Anglo

>he thinks he is white
and no, we dont think we are

because there are plenty of Sup Forumstards in nido. But people call out the Sup Forumstards for the idiots they are, so that may hurt your feelings.

And all the boards have IDs, except for the most used one

Off topic, but I'm in Rancagua on a business trip, who wants to hang out?

stay strong bros de los andes!

> t. le edgy Lithuanian faggot

What happened?

> maybe it's because i'm half european And they're trying to show off??
It seems like that is the reason, like said.
But as i said in my experience ive never met one of those IRL

Btw, most of us with indigenous blood don't have mapuche heritage, but other chilean amerindian heritage, since the mapuche were the ones more resilent to mix with the chilean population.
So those guys in sweden probably have chango or ona blood, not mapuche.

>that mestizo skin
kek you ain't white. I can't even see your veins since your skin is so dark.

>all boards have IDs
What shitty place. Just went there to the random board and a few others. The website is fucking dead. The random/general board is the only thing active. I saw posts in the front page from October 2016 in other boards like damn.

Why would anyone ever go there? Just go to Hispachan with the rest of the latin American faggots that feel the need to type in Spanish.

Thanks for informing me anyway. I will call out those antifa scum nido faggots whenever they post this nido meme.

Nido is a shithole for butthurt losers that got banned from Hispachan. And hispachan is already a shithole for losers so there is that. Peace out. I Can't keep up with the "He Will Not Divide us" threads and this thread at the same time.

Yes i'm aware of that there are more than mapuche , but somehow they are all still proud of being mapuche. It's really weird.

This what (((we))) deserve for letting commies come back and not shooting all the dirty injuns

If nido is worse than hispachan... oh god. I had high hopes.
So where do we discuss this year elections? Half of our population doesn't speak a word of english

Also, mapuches dindu nuffin