Why Do They Do This

I consider myself quite well rounded when it comes to cultural nuances but for the life of me I can't figure out why Americans think shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable.

Most people here would be humiliated by doing that - but not the American.

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means Americans simply have no time to use a public toilet?

I've spoken to 19 different Americans and they've all tried to defend it

One of them even called it a "Patriot Stain" he said "if you don't gots one at the end of the day you ain'ts been shoppin' enough!"

"a smelly bum is how the market is run" - an old saying that proves this has been part of American culture for a long time

I don't mean to offend or rile you up, but to start a dialog so we can discuss this wide spread phenomena.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xG4T8pAaSXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at this man - he stands proud displaying his Patriot Stain to others.

"he must of worked hard to get that!" they tell their children
"good job!!" they say to him as they pat him on the back

We do it because we can. Someone once asked why climb a mountain? Answer: Because it's they're.

This man is a veteran - he is a highly respected member of the American social structure

His stain is both practical & symbolic:
1-to save time while shopping
2-he is displaying the blood shed by his fellow veterans that died to allow him the Freedom to shit himself in public

It's called freedom you fucking commie.

I think all these bloated fucks are on those drugs that cause your body to shit out all the trans-fats they guzzle in a futile attempt at weight loss.

The shart-in-mart phenomenon is just liquified fat blasting out of their freedom loving arseholes.

Can any burgers confirm?

>smelly bum
No proud shart in marter says bum you limey faggot.

It's a mix of this plus Americans are fat and fucking lazy so they shit themselves before they get to a toilet
Source: am American

Burgers lack that much self awareness they just shit themselves, it seems.

SHART IN MART
I
M

its deep-rooted tradition

sharting is not intentional, it's just that when you are living life on a timeline with 45 minutes give or take between spells of diarrhea, sometimes the flood gates open a little too early

that isn't an explanation for why they have the mindset that shitting yourself in public is ok so you can continue shopping with your fresh shitstain visible

If a european person tried some crazy weightloss pills and shit timeselves in public, they'd immediately hide themselves from view and make sure never to eat those pills when they needed to go out shopping again

but the american is unphased by people seeing that he has lost control of his bowels and is walking around with shit in his underwear that has leaked through to the outside of the fabric of the clothes he or she is wearing.

why are they like this?

Is this copypasta? Cause...

>Patriot stain

muh sides

What is it with AMericans and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=xG4T8pAaSXM

>poo in aisle two

"The fat fucks you see at Walmart take diet pills that make them unable to process fat, which lubes up their shit and lets it slide right out. Walmart customers are a special kind of people"
>Pic not related

What would we do without you Australians? You're the only other country I like, be proud.

>Patriot Stain
lost the game

khakis are in fashion among wal-mart dwellers for much the same reason the english army wore red coats

take notes Canadians, this is how you shitpost

Your post makes me far more mad than it should

This has got to just be a meme, otherwise my fellow Americans would not be defending this. These people are fucking slobs and they disgust me. I have not, nor do I know anyone who has ever shat themselves in public.