What should I do?

I came home from work on Wednesday to the news that my sister in law is pregnant again not exactly big news as she has shat out three children with her husband in the last five years. However it is always annoying as it tends to foster maternal feelings in my wife and as I do not want anymore children I tried to deflect away from us by asking about her sister. I asked my wife if it was planned as as far as I was aware they were not planning more children, my wife told me it was complicated and that her sister was in a bit of a state about it. After a bit of cajoling it turns out my sister in law has been having an affair with a younger man and is not sure who the father is (after further investigation it seems more than likely the new guy is the father).

Now it turns out they have been holing up in MY holiday home almost every weekend for the past 3 months. My sister in law and her husband are both professionals and while they are not wealthy they are comfortable however this new guy works the till at a convenience store/petrol station and while he is significantly younger than my sister in law is far too old too be doing that, is uneducated and doesn't really seem to have any particular aptitude for learning and is from a poor family.

As of this moment she is still meeting up with him and is trying to keep it a secret from her husband.

Do I inform her husband? I promised not to.

How did they get into your holiday home for months without your knowledge?

Talk to you sister in law. Tell her if she won't say it to her husband you will. The fact that she's still meeting her affair tells me that the marriage is probably over anyway.

Tell the husband then get your 2nd house steam cleaned. Bitch deserves SOOOO much more for spawning a bastard and spraying hers and Enrique from the gas station's sex juices everywhere in YOUR property. Besides, in the fray of you revealing the news your wife will certainly stop bothering you about having another kid.

be a bro and tell him

that was a fuckton to read and american education means I only read a few parts. something about cheating. YES tell the person being cheated on.. it is the only way to fight this degeneracy.

You should go fuck yourself because Sup Forums is not your blog

Sage

It belongs to me and my wife and is in the town she grew up in, my sister in law uses when she goes to meet up with her childhood friends and so she often there.

he's going to know when he sees Muhammad crawl out of your sister in law, mine as well tell him now so he can take off

checkd

Sounds like a good opportunity to make some shekels.

snitch on that hoe

tell him, he deserves the truth
the sooner the better

All the protagonists are white.

Don't let him become a cuck and raise another man's kid - tell him

The fact that your wife is willing to hide this for her should make you question her loyalty

You gotta tell.
For your wife to keep it a secret means she will keep sectert from you and your marrige needs work immediately.

While I agree in principle this all sounds like stress for me, why should I get involved?

Be on the right side of history and tell him. If ur waifu gets mad it will be because she is cucking you too.

T H I S
>T H I S
T H I S
>T H I S
T H I S
>T H I S
T H I S
>T H I S
T H I S
>T H I S
T H I S
>T H I S

Guarantee your wife takes the same approach.

My marriage is not ideal but it is stable, all the more stable if we don't scrutinize each other too closely.

pol is not your faggot diary you woman

Did your wife know your sister in law was cheating before she got pregnant?

you should tell him, then stop being an irresponsible faggot and have more white babies.

THIS.

tell the husband, then knock up your wife

also watch her more closely from now on

Don't ask us you retard were teenage autists

Literally guaranteed that this is the case. Best to get some paternity tests done. Sorry, OP.

that is not a marriage that you have if you define it like that.

It's not stable. She is 100% ok with cheating and will cheat eventually during the stale or down parts of your marriage. Tell the husband and divorce your wife.

> asks Sup Forums wat do
> dislikes the unanymous answer
> damage controls his own thread
Gas yourself anytime OP

Because it's the right thing to do. And you made that post here so you obviously care about it.

You tell your bitch wife you are telling her. Give her no choice in the matter. Force her to "secretly" warn her sister, otherwise nothing will happen. And whatever happens, you tell the husband as well. Fucking whores

Classic British guy.

Because willful ignorance WILL come back to bite you in the ass

Invite the bro to that house when you know ur sis in law is there with lover. Catch them in the act.

Do it anonymously.

Beta af. Prolly getting cucked as well

Tell him. If your wife is covering for your sister in this, just think what her sister covers for her.

She has her own infidelity issues, it's complicated again but it doesn't involve bodily fluids so I don't poke to deeply and as long as we respect each others privacy we are managing to appear fairly normal.

GOLD

Would you like to be told? Have some empathy for the man. This will affect his life permanently in a serious way, and yours not so much.

Cuck confirmed

Fucking do it, Nigel. Would you want to know if that was you?

That whore should pay for what she has done.

Holy fuck you cuckold.

beta af

Don't get involved in such schemes and tell your sister in law to take her responsibilities.
You are not kids anymore, fucking with people's life isn't funny.

Okay now you're just baiting.

Rat the hoe out and call the maury show

>but it doesn't involve bodily fluids
Just like your sister in law, right?

This is what I had in mind.

TELL HIM

Apparently marriage isn't for full blown retards like your wife and your sister in law.

Cuntpunch your wife for hiding from you the fact that your holiday home is being used by her whore sister.

If my wife gets pregnant it will be quite the miracle.

If you are the only one in the confidence it will be pretty hard to avoid further scrutinity.
Moreover its a bit to bitchy, be a man.

Change the locks as well as inventory your house could be cleaned out by Tyrone and his buddies

>Being fine with your wife's infidelity

Nope, she's just getting fucked.

Kek faggot

Time to sage this thread tbqh

Set up a trap. And if and when they die, you go ¨Oh nooo¨

Your wife will not have the maternal feelings due to the sister. The cuckolding ends. The retard kid dies too.

Win, win, win. What could possibly go wrong.

You can spend the rest of your life fucking one woman if you like, I'm not interested.

Tell the husband, don't let him get cucked.

Your wife has known and been okay with this for that long? I would be more concerned about your wife's morals and fidelity than the unfortunate mess that your brother in law is soon to find.

I didn't, I cheated on my wif multiple times and feel pretty bad about it. Tell the husband. You and your wife clearly have some sort of understanding, your brother in law and his wife obviously don't.

>a literal cuck

do you enjoy kissing your wife on the mouth knowing that hours ago her bull make her swallow his entire load?

because you would also want to know that your children are actually just your wife's children

She is the one fucking though, you're here shitposting.

Really activates my almond

She condones and helps with cheating. You need to subtly question her about her views on her sister's infidelity. Don't be judgemental at all. Come off as comforting and just wanting to be informed. Women will justify anything to satisfy their needs or wants.

Tell the husband. Defend his honour and don't let this slut cuck him.

She fucked up, you owe the man his pride.

Well thanks for the advice but I think my initial plan of not getting involved is most prudent for a happy life.

>getting cucked by a poor petrol station worker

how cuck is your wifes sisters husband really

So you're cheating too? A lot of assholes in this story.

>until 20 years from now when you find out you're raising someone else's kid

he's a cuck too

You think your wife isn't a slut too? If you won't tell him it's like your wife would be hoeing around and that husband of your sister wouldn't tell you. Snitch on her.
thisthis Your wife is okay with somebody cheating on their husband which means she's okay witch cheating on you, Christ can't you bongs read between the lines?

>holing up in MY holiday home

Why the fuck would allow this? Why would you even allow your wife's sister and her cuck of a husband use it freely?

He's a bit of a drip, smart enough but fairly unattractive. I tend to go elsewhere when they visit.

tell her husband to follow his wife on weekends, this way everyone will think that he did this by himself

why are you such a spineless fuck? does everyone in your family cheat? KYS dont want you in my country anymore

The fact that your wife would keep this a secret is not a good sign.

>Why do Britain's bother having summer homes if the weather if always shit

It's her sister you mong, would you rat out your own brother?

Disregard this. I further read down and OP is a cuck. I might just vacation in the U.K. next year OP. I've got a nice BBC and I'll be your wife's bull. I might even let you prep me.

My wife's days of being a slut are long gone.

Your wife sees no problem? She will cheat on you.

You agreed not to tell? You will cheat on her.

Do the right thing user.

To escape Londanistan.

Greentext plz

You've already said as much she fucks other dudes.

Men and women are not the same.

You failed the comprehension test.

Den this some fucking bait.

OP, go drive to a secluded location with your wife, attach a hose to the exhaust and with your engine on put it through the window. Cunt.

>are long gone
Oh Jesus christ, do you seriosuly beleiv this? Somebody post that screen cap with cornflakes and cheerios.
Once a slut, always a slut.

It sounds like NOT telling him is also giving you stress. That's your conscience, son.

She fucks other women then?

Fill me in lad, what's the story?

This burger speaks the truth.

At least do it for the children if nothing else. Think about it sometime in the future the kid might take a DNA test or something and then bam suddenly the person he or she thought was her father isn't and the parents are long dead for anyone to give him or her the answers that they need.

Hell you could even leave an anonymous message.

OP give us stories of you and your wife cucking eachother

You are currently aiding and abetting your whore or a sister-in-law and her project to cuck, defraud, and likely rob her husband of half of his money so she can run off with the bull at the corner store. Tell your wife you want no part of this and its time they left the holiday home and its better SHE explains to them why because you might lose your temper and say something you shouldnt. Then make various noises about how your sister in laws behaviour is dishonest and disgusting to you.

Once you and your property are out of the blast-zone, somehow let slip the situation and watch the fireworks.

Dude. Learn to subvert/distract/collude/be a bro.

1. Buy your wife a puppy. Have a talk with her that justice needs to be done, and if she's not on the same level of guilt you are, then she's a roastie herself and you need to dump her. Then you can tell bro without consequence anyway.

If she is in agreement that getting the truth out is the right answer, then tell her you give her permission for plausible deniability. She can publicly blame you, and in private the secret is yours and hers to keep. Make sure she understands that you give her permission (be a leader in your own house, m8).

2. Once #1 is secured, follow this user's advice. Just say "Hey bro, can we meet up and discuss "x" ". The subject could be a double date cruise trip, or a fucking golf trip, or whatever the fuck. Bring Boddignton's to make it realistic.

That's fine, as that way I won't have to deal with bastards or raising someone else's bastards as well as having a more stable relationship.