Would you take in a refugee?

Or else, what would you do to solve the crisis of refugees?

Death camps.

it's only a crisis because we keep allowing refugees in the country for free with no place to put them

the crisis suddenly ends once we stop doing that

I'd take in the children and women, let the men suffer

In all seriousness I'd probably do this.
Women and kids only and because Europeans are total retards on what constitutes a kid I'd say they have to be 3ft tall or less.

Bullet
to
head
at
border

>I could try to fight for my country to secure a future for at least my offspring.
>Nah i'll just leave the kids behind and go leech off of Nigel or Hans' resources

Kill all the deserters

that's the opposite of productive, at least men are able to do physical labor. Women and children just take up space and resources

if their boat lands on your shores, you throw them on the next cargo ship out in the other direction. that's the only way to handle this shit

Never change Serbia.,.

Well OK just the women then.

If they are white yes, anything else can fuck off.

My cousin has just taken in a refugee from Afghanistan into her house. She is 40+ but she has two young kids with her.

Somehow I'm not surprised...she is the ultimate lefty. After Charlie Hebdo she was proclaiming that she wasn't Charlie because the paper was Islamophobic.

I just hope the fucker doesn't do anything to the kids. Why would she pick someone from Afghanistan of all places...even a Syrian would have been better, Afghans are literally lowest of the low together with Somalis.

I'd say it's alright if they're boys but really, they rape them just as handily.

Any holes a goal.

fpbp

Wtf i hate yamaha now

One boy one girl.

Well, i am from australia
Try sending them to Guantanamo bay. It works for our version

Yep thats what we're doing

Shell be raped and the children murdered and dismembered within a month

only white or christian refugees. Brown or muslims refugees can go to brown and muslim countries.

Let them in.
We have lot of refugees from Ukraine, who were running from the war.
The shitskins are on the other hand are not refugees. They are invasion forces. We should put automatic guns on our fence, that shouts anybody who looks human and has a brown skin

close the border. problem solved

only correct answer

mass sterilization.

Nobody even fucking talks about Ukraine's refugees.

Brussels deserves to burn.

No.

Kill it with fire.

yes. but only cute lolis

Close boarders and any here illegally gets sent packing back home they do it agin we kill them

kill them and feed them to the hungry. human life isn't that precious.

So an automatic Shouting turret? If this existed then drill sargants would be out of a job

I'de take a QT refugee girl to show the wonders of America to.

Then I'de make her a sex slave, so yeah.

That's right, they don't. Ukrainians come and they follow our laws etc. There is nothing to cover.

fuckkkk no

Are the Christian or Muslim?

Perhaps they should go to nearby countries like their own, instead of bringing their shit laws to western nations.

South Korea has them.

If you cross from the north it points at you and yells at you and asks the human on the other end for permission to wipe you.

Sweden is like this really fallen whore that used to be nice looking but now she is just a complete disaster and you know that she won't get any better. She kinda disgusts you but in the same time you kinda feel sorry for her, but then again she did cocaine and meth by her own will so her fall is her own fault.

Israel has them, but they are testing it, so it only alerts the solders, who will push the button to fire

>Would you take in a refugee?
No.
>Or else, what would you do to solve the crisis of refugees?
See above. The 'refugee' migrant crisis ends the second they know we won't let them in.

Sell life jackets lined with lead. Poor sealing jobs on boats so they're liable to break.

Do the witch trial of course. If it drowns, it's an innocent person. If it doesn't drown, it's a refugee and should be burned alive.

this

Maria Ladenburger was killed by an Afghan. If this cousin of yours is a turbo leftist, she will NOT protect the children.

Say good night to their lives, nigger!

This. Same for Britain, France and Germanistan and especially the USA.

I would take them in.

Straight into another country.

Take in the children, turn them into reverse janissaries and send them to reconquer the holy land.

Take a beautiful muslim slut to be my maid.

Genocide, if it has to be nuclear, fine. Take out Israel while we're at it.

let the most likely agents of change remain in their country.
It's impossible to import enough of them to even outpace the rate of reproduction that replaces them.

first post...god damn....best fucking post

The world is not fair. That's simply how it is.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTTT*

Yes, but only a single female of marrying age.

The fake "refugee crisis" is entirely manufactured and perpetuated by rogue government and NGO elements, who are funding and organizing it on an industrial scale.

To stop this "crisis", one only need bring these rogue elements to justice.

It's hilarious when Donald Tusk says "we may have to stop the migrants because of populism", what he means is that they can stop this farce at any time, and the only reason they're now considering it is not because of all the negative impacts of it, but because the people are ready to throw these EU rogue leaders into a wood chipper.

The "refugee crisis" is fake, and it is a direct attack on Western Civilization by criminals.

>would you take a refugee?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not even in your dreams tanned brit.
I would solve the crisis by enacting a stric no rapefugees allowed policy and deploy the military to the border regions with shoot rapefugees on sight orders. Also, the navy will sink any boat with these parasites to the bottom of the ocean.

Let the jew meme play out.

Update us in a few months.

Also
>1 post by this ID

Look forward to reading about this on your blog masquerading as sensible, honest reporting.

is that jason statham?

Aye...

I fucking hope not. Funny thing is on Facebook all of her leftist friends are congratulating her for bringing him in (?????)

Yep she is a turbo leftist. As far left as you can go almost.

Will do. I presume she will bring him to the next family reunion.

Fp always best

>what would you do to solve the crisis of refugees?
>What is 'One .44 caliber round directly to the cerebellum'.

>Will do. I presume she will bring him to the next family reunion.
You know, if one of my relatives started to publicly eat and smear feces all over his body i think we'd ask him to not come on our family reunion.

Also, when I said "Death Camps".

I mean for ISIS, namely because they believe there are only 2 genders.

No, set up safe zones. This is the humanitarian way. Repartitions to be oil as repayment. We should engage in the exact behavior that Germany and France did with Iraq before we destabilized them.

I would throw it back into the ocean

Tough, but fair.

never

only lolis

yes

>mexico
>lolis
>refugees
i actually believe you

Yeah a room is my basement is still free.

>Will do. I presume she will bring him to the next family reunion.

Women. Never even once.

fpbp

I am willing to take in a refugee girl that is willing to let me fuck her every night

I would shoot them at first site with my constitutionally protected AR15

There are too many whites working themselves to death (or not working period) to support the non stop brown invasion

I miss my sassy muslim girl roommate, I should have tried to get it in

Fpbp

Also, sink their boats and if any of them swim up to land, throw bricks. To those that try to cross into a country, I guess shoot 'me.

*'em

Building apartments and workplaces in my cities designated specifically for refugees, the quantity of which will depend on how many refugees are coming in.
This prevents the problems that have been plaguing European countries by keeping refugees seperate from citizens while they become acclimated to my country's culture and lifestyle.

Arabs and blacks don't work unless it's for some form of criminal enterprise. If there is a way to get free shit and sell drugs on the side that is what they are going to do 90% of the time. That and they literally have a name for roving gang rape parties.

>pussy aside.

Gets my vote son

The whole world is too PC now. Everyone is scared to do what is obviously right and just for fear of offending groups of people.

The very very obvious solution is forbid refugees from entering, execute them if they do, and sink their shitty boats in the Mediterranean.

That's how you protect your people and your culture and your country from countless worthless souls. It's not your duty to save a failed state and adopt their people. It's quite the opposite, you need to protect your own people from their failed state and their desperate people.

By the way, note that the migrants/refugees are all trying to flood into Europe instead of any of the many other countries nearby. That alone should tell anyone how illegitimate they are.

IQ or Skill/education wall.

Can't do NOTHING ethically

But that doesn't mean I have to put your garbage in my living room.

All white countries should be shooting rapefuges on shight and not letting a single one come in and we should be sending the ones here back

drown them

We created refugee camps all around the warzones. The war refugees are in thoses.

The people who avoid the refugee camp, pay up to $40000 and risk their lives just so they would live and get benefit in a first world country are illegal immigrants.

I say we give all the people asking for the refugee status the status of refugee, we create a refugee camp in Occidental Sahara (arguably in Spain) and house all of them here. Fed. Housed. Cleaned. Free basic care. Free schools.

>Conveniently forget this one state.

What's funny is that e American get all worked up about keeping out the refugees and getting rid of the wetbacks, but nobody talks about how to get rid of the 12.5% of the population already here that's causing most of the crime problems in the country all by themselves.

/mind boggled

No! The children are the most dangerous, because they grow up and multiply. No MEN and NO KIDS, but we can take the women. They can't do much harm

I would help Christian refugees. But I doubt they would want to come to this shithole, when the can get gibs in Gemoney.

Nah, the Syrian men are hot. Kill the women, and let the children play with sharks or something. We ain't goin back to traditionalism old man, sorry.

Go home achmed

also checked

kek has spoken through me. You'd do well to heed his call.

Amen.

No.
I have my own children and my first obligation is to them.

Loading up society with fully grown traditional men who give zero fucks about your social norms or what you want. You can't see where that will go?

Only the cute ones then, gosh.

>Would you take in a refugee?

Is the refugee a young fertile virgin woman of my own race? I'll take her in, sure.

>what would you do to solve the crisis of refugees?

pic related