Your thoughts on this traitor?

Your thoughts on this traitor?
>translation: "Secret service agent says he wouldn't even try to save Trump if he were shot"

>CNN
>implying it isn't fake news to spread dissent among Trumps staff

He's a Patriot.

Who said they were going to start the articles about "trouble in the trump camp" at the end of this week?

>Correction, the agent is a woman, the correct translation would be :"Secret service agent says SHE wouldn't even try to save Trump if he were shot"

>CNN
>Español

If he isn't willing to do his job, he should be fired. Pretty simple.

>she.

Let's hire women for men's roles that won't even do their job. I better get muh equal pay too!

>cnn is literally trying to convince people to attack trump

This would get you fired, not even related to the Secret Service, but it's the very basic job requirement and you refuse to do it.

But what doesn't surprise me is that CNN keeps planting this seed, this idea to the masses. And acting all innocent about it.

Man I really fucking despise CNN

I'm not playing devil's advocate here, but getting shoot sounds scary, and maybe you should be free to say that you don't want to eat lead.

A total cuck who knows he may eat shit too. Then he will be elected leader of ANTIFA tomorrow.

Why do they have Trump's hair above their logo?

Taking a bullet for the president is literally in your job description at the secret service

If you don't want to get shot, don't apply for a job where that's a possibility.

You don't go get a job at a gas station if the smell of gasoline makes you sick.

You don't go get a job at a babysitter if you hate being around children.

This is common sense.

Let me guess, its a nigger or a woman or a Mexican

this is why diversity doesnt work

I get that, and as long the president doesn't get shoot, you have done your job.

But you shouldn't be wanting to get shoot, regardless of your job, that's kind of crazy.

If the president happens to get shot while you're on his detail and they could prove you even thought about not protecting him you better believe you're getting the injection

Did you just assume xir's gender?

in that job, it's a matter of pride. There really isn't a higher honor in the SS than to take one for the team.

>female SS
>implying she's not some fat bitch secretary or some shitter sitting behind a computer screen

I assume they are well trained.

But secret service job it's not done with whitney houston singing in the back, you know.

El fake news

There's a difference between saying "I'd really rather not get shot if at all possible" and "I would never take a bullet for the president even though that's part of my job".

That's a great moment to ask for a different job.

If tis is true, which I really doubt, he will be fired asap.

I don't know why you guys post this as if its supposed to make "Antifa" look bad. If these are the guys that are beating your asses on the street what does that make you?

>Implying a gay ass sucker-punch is "beating your asses"
kek

That's my point. If you don't want to do what your job entails, you get a different job.

Agent has a right to don't want to get shoot and orange man has a right to agents that like getting shoot.

Seems like the only solution.

Never forget the Sacramento riots pussy

All fun and games until the "nahtzeees!" see you coming

The fuck? No one has a right to anything you inbred fuck.

Jobs aren't rights.

isn´t that agent female?

just another reason why women should not be trusted with jobs

We are actually discussing the fate of democracy here

Go back to the nido.

equal pay!!!

Go back to where? Also the fate of democracy has nothing to do with this.

Sounds like someone should get fired

If the presidents dies, democracy takes a toll.

You know like the spring of 73'.

Go back to choroy pride.