Was this deliberate?

Was this deliberate?
Idk if this is actually real I just saw it on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/design-plays-trump-24k-gold-plated-va-other-collections-mark-fox?articleId=6210627090744774656
youtube.com/watch?v=HWk_AXFReRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally shaking

> laterally quaking

if only it was real

niggers

>Idk if this is actually real I just saw it on twitter
Good enough for CNN, good enough for me.

fake news

Looks like Tetris pieces than a proper T.

fuck off libtards.

HWNDU

>literally gaping

The swastika might be just something people tend to intrinsically enjoy because its so aesthetically pleasing. In 7th grade I didn't know it was a Nazi symbol and drew a few on one of my history tests, thinking I made it up. The teacher called my mom in to have a talk.

What am I looking at? Do they really think those tetris blocks are a Hackenkreuz?

literally shaking

What's wrong with it?

must have learned the design from his time spent in the kremlin working for the kgb

It's four Fs. I didn't know it was gonna come off like that.

>literally grasping

Nah

>firmly naked

Looks fucking cool.

That Hindu sign that spontaneously appears in the middle, which means "One that is self-existent" just makes it even cooler.

Kekromancy

Just some bullshit a graphic designer made up.

linkedin.com/pulse/design-plays-trump-24k-gold-plated-va-other-collections-mark-fox?articleId=6210627090744774656

Just googled the Hindu culture.

Pretty much sums it up.

>literally twerking

This

When will liberals learn that it has to be tilted in order to be "evil"?

Pretty sure you did..

2 gud 2 b troo

>people have their parents called for drawing a swastika
Jesus Christ. It doesn't surprise me but how fucked is that? It's like in elementary school when we played cowboys and Indians and we shot each other in the field with sticks that kinda looked like guns and fell down and we were shot and shit. Teacher lost her shit. We were little kids we weren't practicing a school shooting, we were fucking around. But yeah I can sorta see that one. Of course it was innocent but yeah you should probably Nip that one in the bud early. Basically told us we could do that after school off school grounds but whatever.

Anyway the swastika thing is a bit far imo. I guess just letting your mom know can't hurt. Hopefully your mom was like "just don't draw it anymore okay?"

Looks like a schwastika to me.

>Checkmate drumpfkins, Drumpf is confirmed a literal nazi

Swastika was just a way to pass knowledge about Northern Star across generations. People used to move from place to place.

Look at the negative space between them.

Question:
Why are right wing aesthetics always best aesthetics?

>literally baking.

who wants muffins?

i believe that too. swastikas have cropped up in so many cultures and periods. i think that a large part of the huge taboo and sometimes legal persecution against swastikas in the post-war era comes from the fact that the symbol has power. the NSDAP understood the power of aesthetics in a very visceral way.

I've got fever?

It's gonna happen

sweet

This should be the Olympic logo for Synchronized Swimming

that image is fake news though. stars are random,

traditionalists are sensitive to things that 'just are', and less prone to rationalising ugliness and believing that everything is subjective. so they choose symbols and images that 'just are' beautiful.

It's from a graphic-design magazine.

It's the logotypical equivalent of a fan-art, it's not endorsed by anyone.

Would have been funny if it was real though.

I've seen american leftists on the internet seriously say that Trump is sleeping with the Mein Kampf every night. At first I thought it was just a joke but no this is actually what the leftists believe.

Man I wish

We take ours from nature so that they, like nature, might transcent into eternity, leftists take theirs from outdated farming equipment, like sicles or blacks people.

Frog whistle

ME! Are they blueberry?

neat

Oh and of course saying "America First" is literally nazi propaganda.

they are indeed burger friend

Feminized education.

Not. Even. Once.

I can't fucking wait until I have kids. God help their poor teachers if they end up in the public school system.

they also believe he was accused of raping a 12 year old child and is on trial for it

funny, i did the exact same thing in primary school, parents were called and everything

my teacher was a fat dyke lesbian as well, i never thought about this until i read your post

really makes you think...

Fuck, now I really want one lol

We need a new untainted symbol

Looks like a classy Greek key motif.

I haven't heard too much about that but I thought the "literally Hitler" was just a meme, when it's actually what they believe. While calling the clinton cash white supremacist propaganda, really boggles the mind.

Oh I'm gonna be that parent no one likes to deal with. I won't let some teacher fuck with my kid. If I see some shit going down I'll be at those PTA meetings yelling how fucking bullshit some policy is.

Picture attached, can't find the video, but those actual pictures are from some PTA or something and when that cuck said "I created Common Core to end my white privilege" a bunch of people in the audience were like "what!?" and "are you serious!?" Then it must have been the principal who invited the cuck fucking yelled at them "HEY! STOP IT!"

Fuuuuuck no Mr. Cuck. Take your commie kike and his shitty Marxist shit and don't teach my kid that shit again.

They also believe he raped his former wife and some kids.

Muffins are Muffins right? They're not Biscuits, Cookies, or Scones?

thats a meme stolen from here

they think your country is literally Hitler too because you built a wall last year

Just like Frank's flag in It's Always Sunny

I doubt they have the capacity to understand what's happening around the world or remember their beliefs for more than a day. That's the msm has to keep telling them what to think every day.

New chapter, the Sons of Trump.

WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THIS

FUCK

Literally this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWk_AXFReRg

>act intellectually superior
>still let your mind be unironically controlled by symbols

wew

I'll just leave this here.

There is no relationship between the two aside from parallel development. The Hakenkreuz has been strictly European for thousands of years.

This is a design by an anti-Trump activist. It's not real.

One of the wealthiest and most powerful Jews in the Neu York metropolitan has Hakenkreuzen tiled into his private personal only bathroom walls and watches the Noble Wolf's speeches non-stop on his off-limits to anyone but him PC.

Hah this is gr8

We did, see That one's been around since early CY-1

FROG WHISTLE RAYCISSM

I like it

He literally stole it from us

That would be an amazing design if people understood what the Swastika has been known for for centuries before Nazis made it evil.

>Stefan Offermann
>Software Engineer
>may be i am a litte sensitive as a german person, but is there a swastika hidden in the graphic? :-/
>Like Reply

You = public school casualty.

You are a fucking fool to believe everything you see.

FUCK, you posted it before I did.

Schwartz sonne, most people (normies) are too stupid to know what it actually is.

>Rotational symmetry is racist
Fuck off

>Post ends in 69

>Graphic design magazine
So this is concept art not an actual logo
So it's probably made by some anti Trump design student
So who fucking cares
Does your brain function properly?

>stars are random,

W-what?

>Jewish swastika
>Covered in shekels

wringinghands.gif

But user, if I imagine something it proves you're racist.
t Undercover Trudeau

The swastika is the symbol of rotation.

obviously it's supposed to a circle

>hindu
kek

L'chaim!