Why are atheists so weird and unable to get laid?

Why are atheists so weird and unable to get laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/sheriff-covered-up-mormon-child-marriage.html
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/02/christian-homeschoolers-try-to-sell-daughter-into-arranged-marriage/
ndtv.com/world-news/puerto-rico-priest-faces-charges-for-sexual-trafficking-of-children-561780
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Becouse God hates them.

>Why are atheists so weird and unable to get laid?
OP is projecting his own dysfunction on others
Half the women in Sweden are atheist
No problem getting laid

>Thinking this is about women

Idiot. Any woman can get laid.

POST THE WEBMS

That's rich coming from the board populated by people who LARP as christians because they cant get laid and need an excuse

Why are atheists almost as bad as Jews?

Autism.

Literally.

I got laid....almost every day for three years. pretty much our oose morals and love of sin make it easier. it's just weebs who can't get laid
I saw these guys earlier, can I get a quick run down?

Why are atheist countries so cucked?

>caring about someone's ability to get laid
Degenerate

>Idiot. Any woman can get laid.
Women are atheists too.

The problem when OP tried to condemn an entire class of people is that he only succeeded in crafting a poor composition fallacy instead.

Kiira. Just because she's a Finnish atheist.

>women
>No problem getting laid

youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek

they control the greys but actually its a meme

>15% of the total vote in the USA
>Atheists
Pick one brainlet

When you live in shitholes like Romania and Bulgaria, clinging to archaric beliefs such as God and an after-life, are pretty much the only thing from keeping you from blowing your brains out.

Again, we're not talking about women, at all. You must be really fucking new here. When someone mentions 'atheists' here, there is no thought to the female ones. I have literally never thought about female atheists.

Because once (((they))) get rid of religion, it's open season on things like tradition, morals, conservative values etc.

Aspergers probably. I mean the neckbeard is technically correct. However he isn't socially adept enough to realise people don't want to have uncomfortable truths blasted in their face.

Modern physics: We live in an illusory universe like matrix.
Atheism: Let's accept the illusion as all there is and pretend we are doing what science says.
>Atheism: not even once.

Your obesity and weather says otherwise.

>I have literally never thought about female atheists.
What were you trained to believe? Women are not atheists?

>Because once (((they))) get rid of religion, it's open season on things like tradition, morals, conservative values etc.
Getting rid of religion dramatically improves morals.
No plural or arranged marriages. No child brides or sex slavery. No honor killings or acid in the face.

We've always laughed at the meme of conservative "values".

Yeah there's a real epidemic of sex slavery and acid attacks within the Christian religion

>Yeah there's a real epidemic of sex slavery and acid attacks within the Christian religion
There really is.

What about young Mormon girls being held against their will and married to old men at these Mormon compounds in the west?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/sheriff-covered-up-mormon-child-marriage.html

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/02/christian-homeschoolers-try-to-sell-daughter-into-arranged-marriage/

ndtv.com/world-news/puerto-rico-priest-faces-charges-for-sexual-trafficking-of-children-561780

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html

A woman's religion doesn't matter. She can get laid because she has a vagina.

The fact that the majority of swedes are atheist is the reason they're letting themselves get buttfucked to death by sandniggers.
No self-respecting christian man would allow his land to be raped like this.

>mormon
>Christian

>oh no think of the young mormon girls!
better to be a faithful conservative wife then a godless shewhore brainwashed by today's liberal commie trash

The immoral actions of a few tiny cults does not undermines the overall improvement in the morality of Western society stemming from religion.

Wow an anglo, who could have guessed?

That's funny. They don't think about you either.