Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums

wtf I love reddit now

/r/politics has been an anti-trump, pro-hillary echo chamber ever since Bernie lost. Overnight, all the even vaguely pro-trump articles vanished, and "HILLARY CORRUPT AND BAD" narrative disappeared without a trace as if it was never there.
If you're interested, I can find and post a couple of pics that show ridiculous bias of that board (enforced by mods, of course).

man, those redditors are so fucking salty, I wonder how many of them had to visit shrink to cope with being so fucking assblasted

Even reddit dislikes r/politics

Yeah. At least our echo chamber isnt enforced by mods.

it's like all the lefty scum all around the world got a call to arms because they think that the prominence of Trump on reddit elected him, I mean, man this is fucking silly

Post them anyway senpai I'm interested now

These people are sick.

who is r/politics?

>00600
kek approves

less biased than Sup Forums

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

90% sure that CTR are highly active on /r/politics. You can tell because the bias mysteriously disappeared after Trump won and then re-emerged a day or two later, almost like the shills had withdrawn in confusion and then regrouped

>echo chamber
that word

They always were like that, why are you surprised?

That sub has always been really liberal though. Before the Bernie blowing every article was about evil republicans. Now every article is about evil Trump

>mexicans launch boycotts of U.S. companies
ok better turn off your internet (cisco), switch to linux (microsoft/apple/IBM), stop using intel amd or nvidia anything, and bend over for the big mexican cartel cock

>having to shill your shit site on Sup Forums because your shit site has no real discussion because you banned everybody

But this is wrong. Every now and then during the primaries, a pro-Trump article emerged, and there was literally NOTHING good about Hillary there.
After Bernie lost, anti-Hillary and pro-Trump content mysteriously disappeared, and if you posted it, it was deleted - sometimes because of "unreliable sources", sometimes because of "misleading title", sometimes with no explanation.
After Trump won, this shit stopped for a day or two, until it began again full force.

Simulated my almonds awful some.

They just enforce a partisan view.

They haven't gotten the whole free speech kicked in place like we did.

Our mods shill complain and censor, but it doesn't do much, you can overcome all that with an image macro.

Reddit doesn't has that advantage.

>a controversial president is less popular than the affirmative action candidate
Wow never would have thought.

The Election really drove home that the only difference between some shitposter on Sup Forums and a "political expert" is exposure.

western netizens paid to parrot political agendas

Meanwhile, Chinese netizens are paid to farm currency in MMORPGs for sale to western netizens.

Single party governance wins again.

JUST