>2017
>American build a wall to protect them from neighboring country like some fucking ancient chinese

you don't need a wall, you have chernobyl

Russian jews are the worst.

How was that Berlin wall

That was to keep people inside actually

Base Japan strikes again

I don't see any mexicans in China so I guess they're doing something right :^)

(((OP)))

well that's okay then

Jesus fucking christ the (((woman))) on the right is ugly as shit she looks like a jew fucking hell D E L E T

funny thing is that in the end its most likely gonna be that the US citizen is gonna pay for the wall, by having to pay more whenever they buy TVs, washing machines or aguacates. fucking lol

Fukushima is worse than Chernobyl and it is far more recent and by the way Chernobyl is in the middle of Ukraine and Belarus. Try harder

>2017
>only mudslimes are flooding into the motherland

>and by the way Chernobyl is in the middle of Ukraine and Belarus

That's the point Ivan. People from other countries don't want to associate with you because everything you touch turns to shit.

Belarus doesn't mind

Byl was Ukraine. Can't build wall stop radiation. You need bane.

Poor argument. From 1951-1962 until the Berlin Wall was built, about 3.5 million people went from East Germany to West Germany. From 1962-1988 (after the Wall was built), about 230,000 (not including official permits) went from East to West, only 40,000 actually went through the Wall. So that means about 10,000 people made it per year after the Wall went up, compared to over 300,000 per year before the Wall went up. So whatever the moral arguments are, the Wall did what it was supposed to do: block movement.

I guess you're right that Belarus was shit enough before...

Top kek

But the Chinese survived the Hun. Unlike Romans.

Also, many countries have walls. Hungary has shitskin containment wall.

Israel.

All of them do quite well for themselves.

>Japanese person joking about radiation
You're the most irradiated people in human history you rice nigger

Fuck that's worse. You lost, Vlad

It no one believed it was going to work no one would be freaking the fuck out.

Mr. Gorbatrump, tear down this wall!