bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38766781

>Shadow Welsh secretary quits over Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383

>UK economy grows by 0.6% in fourth quarter
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38755242

>Concerns raised over Commonwealth leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38760133

>Theresa May's Trump meeting 'could sour Brexit negotiations'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-mays-trump-meeting-could-sour-brexit-negotiations

>Theresa May to meet Erdoğan in Turkey on Saturday to discuss trade defence and security
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-may-new-friends-strongmen-erdogan-trump-brexit

>Brexit will delay new British nuclear power stations
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/27/uk-exit-eu-atomic-treaty-brexit-euratom-hinkley-point-c

>ANAL squatters group claims millionaire’s London mansion for homeless & prostitutes
rt.com/uk/375313-anal-belgravia-millionaire-squat/

>UK accepts Assad could run for reelection, marking shift in Syria policy
rt.com/uk/375215-uk-shift-policy-syria/

>MPs question Osborne’s meetings as chancellor with new employer BlackRock
rt.com/uk/375194-osborne-job-blackrock-ethics/

>EU looks to fund North Africa camps to cut immigration
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/eu-fund-camps-africa-cut-immigration-170126145148238.html

>Greek court blocks extradition of Turkey coup suspects
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/greek-court-blocks-extradition-turkey-coup-soldiers-170126142047763.html

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/fewer-britons-in-rest-of-europe-than-previously-thought-ons-research
youtube.com/watch?v=SKEz7_TlTZA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383
youtube.com/watch?v=ps1mTuUPhWw
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for gays

>Post your greatest Brit.

Hardmode: No Blair-posting.

Haha

Karen!

>Kill yourself you worthless fucking gypsy subhuman
+1 mixed race brit born
+1 maimed/killed brit by a black chav

Face it, you're just passive-aggressive feckless wanker, hating immigrants behind a screen.
Big keyboard warrior you are.Virgin I bet.

A vitriolic society of cuckolded cowards who can only speak their mind against other fellow, civilized people.
You would never dare to say something towards muslims, africans, asians, even the gypsy rats (who are yours btw, eastern europe doesn't want them back)
>>implying Eastern Europeans are the same as Western Europeans
Damn right we're not the same, lmao, nobody would want that.

my 2cents, too much hypocrisy in brit/pol/

Buried story of the day:

>Fewer Britons living in EU than previously thought, study finds
>916,000 Polish nationals live in the UK, more than the total number of British nationals living in the EU

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/fewer-britons-in-rest-of-europe-than-previously-thought-ons-research

Rhodes. How is this a question?

Why are the mongoloids on Brit/pol/ so consistently easily baited?

Do you love helper?

Embrace the blackpill. The end is nigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKEz7_TlTZA

Didnt bury it user, would have added it if saw it

RT viewers.

Oh no I didn't mean by you, I mean they're not pushing this story much. They didn't even enable comments.

The freedom and liberty fetish is one of the worst memes to come from the Anglospheric countries.

hi guys

...lad seriously?

>(((isreali)))

>click on "Sky News Live"
>black news anchor starts talking about studies of girls underestimating themselves because of gender and other crap

Holy fuck UK, get it together

>my 2cents, too much hypocrisy in brit/pol/
Since English isn't your first language I'll be polite and tell you that hypocrisy doesn't mean what you clearly think it does.

We don't want high numbers of any migrants. There are far worse than Polish out there, granted (but they're not the 'based white immigrants' than you're making them out to be, they're essentially whitewashed niggers in this country), but when we've taken in more of JUST Poles than have divided up and gone to other EU countries, it is fair to say it is out of hand.

Yes

Was Disraeli a based Jew?

Freedom is fine in a moral society

>Britain could have 'fast track back to EU' after Brexit, says European Parliament chief negotiator

Remember, you never actually get to leave goys.

Kill yourself worthless gypsy subhuman

yo is this going on right now or is it coming up later?

>they're essentially whitewashed niggers in this country

This, we're seemingly getting the Poles who cannot be arsed to integrate in any real manner.

In about 1 bong and 15 bings. 6pm our time.

god fucking dammit, i will have class at that time
you guys better rev up the thread spamming so I will know what happens when I get out.

I KNOW ITS MY FAULT FOR POSTING THIS EARLY BUT COULD EVERYONE GIVE THE OLD THREAD A BUMP SO ITS DIES

How many british immigrants are in India ?
You have 3 million indians.
How many brits in Africa ?
You have another 1-2 millions here, if you count the mixed ones.
How many brits in Asia ?
How many brits in Turkey ?

You say "all" immigrants, but its actually only the european ones you're bashing, stigmatizing and kicking out.
While you call for more "Commonwealth" immigrants, sad !
God forbid we start kicking british immigrants too, right? you'd throw a shit fit
That is why you're hypocrites.
>Fun fact, its not an english word, its greek ;-)

We know it's you YKTD.

Once we are out it will be very difficult to convince people to rejoin. That's why the remaoners are so frantic.

>God forbid we start kicking british immigrants too, right?
Yeah you are welcome to kick out all 3 British immigrants in Romania

I suppose but the problem is people don't naturally gravitate towards morality. Man is a fallen angel and has the capacity to commit treacherous deeds. This is why I gradually stopped being libertarian, the whole ideology is based on the presumption that man will always act rationally but he demonstrably doesn't. It was a hard pill for me to swallow because I was repulsed by the idea that people need to be kept in line, I wanted to believe that when left to our own devices, we will peacefully co-exist but the more I looked at the world around me and into history, the more I realised how naive I was.

sorry if I seem like I'm blogposting btw

+1 mixed race brit born
+1 feckless brit killed

I'm telling you, each time you're vitriolic towards romanians and bulgarians, this is what happens right at that moment.

Why do us ANGLOS love death and destruction?

Reminder trump will grab may by the pussy

>You have another 1-2 millions here, if you count the mixed ones.
That is literally a lie. We have considerably less than 1 million in the ENTIRETY of the EU.

Since you're citing any old bollocks stat I'm not even bothering with the rest of your post.

The very thought of aryan blood sends us into a blood rage

*11000-12000*
Okey dokey famalam.
I was talking about 1-2 million africans in the UK, Nigel.

because everyone not anglo is a savage that needs to be purged

Because everyday is aryandied day

Reminder we fired a Nuclear missile at the US to test your defense systems

Stop replying the gyppo, it's the same anti-brexit shill again

I just realised actually, all of his images are a cuck image.

Reminder we have access to trident and base troops in your country without a formal treaty LMAO YOU ARE FUCKING OCCUPIED BY US BAHAHAHAHAH

Diana > Karen

thumbs up if you agree

Send them all back and we will send yours back

Both are equally great

This is seems fair and square, only honest response so far in this thread.

What do you do with immigrants that have british citizenship, tho?

>warmonger
>animenonce
>retard
top yourself

Reminder your taxes pay for our defense

delet

>only honest response so far in this thread.
No, it wasn't. We see you as Paki-tier and we don't want your kind nor Pakis. This has been said to you several times.

>p-pls don't be mean to me and my fellow gypsies :(((

Fuck off, I don't like you or anyone else from any fucking shithole country coming here, I don't care if you're white, you're not fucking British

>What do you do with immigrants that have british citizenship, tho?
They have a right to stay, but realistically no one is getting repatriated from either the UK or EU. It would be logistically impossible, thats why Theresa May said citzens in either UK or EU are not part of negotiations

Freedom and liberty is responsible for the greatness achieved by the anglospheric world

>muh no taxes without representation

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383

>Two Labour whips - MPs in charge of parliamentary party discipline - have said they will vote against the EU (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill, despite the order to support it.

The absolute state

Find anyone more QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH than her

There are no great brits

Reminder that the creator of the "eternal anglo" meme was literally a turk pretending to be german

At least a proper british slag won it in 2016

Finally getting back from all of those wasted tea

Ever?

+2 mixed race brits born by a white british woman
+2 raped british women

This is happening right now while some keyboard warrirors keep calling romanians "gypsies".
You should tend to your own, tbqh.
I'm curious to see how the negotiations go, weird to see how you get cucked by the Supreme Court, with the EU intending to make you an example for those that want to leave.

What a shame this meme went to waste

Feck off gypsy, you'll have to find another western european country to squat in now

Fuck off, I do care about my own, and you're not them, you'll never be them, you're a fucking shitty gypsy piece of shit who knows nothing of this place

>You should tend to your own, tbqh.

You too.
You're going now yeah?

May/Trump Speech when?

It's got to be sir Isambard Kingdom Brunel for me, a man who set the standard and raised the bar for great Britian and the world when it came to engineering and inovation.

He was a man who proppeled our nation to greatness during the height of the industrial revoloution, which in turn made Great Britian the epicenter of the world!

same with this and many Hildawg ones I saved

about 6

>post modern unironic support for hillary clintoris

ta lad

Fox News bigging us up a lot.

>w-watch my radio show guys
>I am your friend right Donald?
>please make me ambassador
>I'm mister Brexit lol

link

No one actually liked hillary, it was all for shitposting the yanks if they lost.
It's better they won tbqh, I'll take smug yanks here and assblasted leftists everywhere else over the opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ps1mTuUPhWw

fucking yanks

>some keyboard warrirors keep calling romanians "gypsies"
I know you think people are trying to wind you up, but its true the Roma are the majority of people you have exported round Europe. There is a big Romania group like in London that sleep by Marble Arch, like the Africans in Paris. Romanians are also the biggest pickpockets in London. The Romanians in Sheffield are so bad the pakis complain about them for shitting up the area. Not taking the piss lad but these are the facts

>weird to see how you get cucked by the Supreme Court
Not really it is parliament that should enact Brexit

>EU intending to make you an example for those that want to leave.
We will see but the EU loses in a trade war, so they have to be firm without being harsh because the EU would suffer

ta brother

>" If i keep saying it, it will become true !"
+2 more mixed race brits being born, right now, by a british woman and a carribean chav fella
+2 brits killed while getting out of a pub for eyeing the wrong lad

Say what you will, Eastern Europe is getting safer and whiter, you're getting blacked.co.uk

kek

>they have to be firm without being harsh
True, but when this is the chief negotiator, I dare say they might not do that.