Is he abusing her?

Is he abusing her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REMtrs9X7No
youtube.com/watch?v=BMiJo5uugis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Facial abuse

Like most politicians/powerful people they probably have a shitty marriage.

idk if he abuses her but I bet they don't really love each other, that's really nothing unique though. Probably 90% of the couples there don't love each other and are really together for political reasons.

Bill and Hillary were there we know that's the case with them.

he keeps his bitches in check. old school.

I bet he abuses that pussy all night long. She's probably just sore.

Real men beat women.

that makes me very upset

this is what you get when you act beta male:

At 0:08 he says "fuck you" that's why she frowns

She's from eastern Europe, they're not cucked there yet so she knows that she defers to her husband

Who cares. Pay debt.

This is reversed.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this webm looks like its being played backwards

No, he says: "Ok thank you girl, now make a sandwich"

Fucking libtards saying that because she made a not-nice face he's "abusing" her
It was fucking cold, she was standing forever in heels, and she was probably stressing about all the fucking balls and shit they had to go to that night

time is irrelevant to Lord Emperor Trump

underrated kek

i don't know if you've seen it user but slavic women, especially ones that grew up dirt poor are fucking emotional. they're easily overcome

they're also EXTREMELY loyal

shame about the accents tho

Trump is alpha as fuck, he keeps his bitch in line

prolly had been smiling all day as well. that shit gets tiring, I remember my face hurting after wedding photos

you are an autist you dont understand social dynamics

Of course he is. Drumpf is a fat pig.

Who cares. Pay war reparations.

I feel like he keeps his bitch on a pretty short leash, but also buys her tons of shit and what not. You can tell she's not very bright and I feel like some guys do this on purpose just so they'll have a less combatant partner when it comes to arguing.

I think it's pretty shameful that the media is trying to like, seed of doubt Melania or something and get in between the marriage of the President and his wife. It's a new low, IMO. But whatever, this is the media. Probably not the first time.

I mean, the right wasn't kind to Barack and Michelle but I don't recall them ever trying to insert themselves and try to cause a rift in the marriage. I could be wrong, I don't have evidence in front of me. At the very least, I don't recall them doing it 5 days into the Presidency.

Please, get 30 seconds before the webvm starts and 30 seconds after it starts for a deeper analysis plz

video is backwards, idiot

look at the mouth of the right speaker

This.
The video is being played backwards, its not hard to tell if you know what to look for.

Fpbp

>Fucking libtards saying
Stopped reading there.

Look at Ivanka when Trump turns to face Melania. She instinctively peeks her head around to make sure Melania is safe.

she realized he was talking to Ivanka

Meanwhile....Bill and Hillary.

Not G.W noping the fuck out at the last second.

gay, but sensible chuckles

youtube.com/watch?v=REMtrs9X7No

It's not backwards, if you reverse it she changes to a smile before he turns around.

She's a gold digger being attacked by feminists every day for the rest of her life because her husband wants to fix America, of course she's unhappy over the abuse.

eastern europeans are notorious for having RBF (resting bitch face)

right, for example the blond womans hair in the background

She's from Serbia isn't she? Or Croatia? One of those Eastern European countries. They're all gray and depressing, the default mood of any of those types is dour.

damn, he looks tough as fuck when he turns back facing the camera

wow... this is some ice cold hate

youtube.com/watch?v=BMiJo5uugis
You probably believe the moon landing was a hoax too, right?

this is image is literally just her going from smiling at her husband to not smiling. /thread

you're a retard if you think you can ascertain abuse from a 10 second clip of someone going from a smile to a frown.

No you dumb fuck, she was nervous and just put on a straight face after forcing herself to smile. I've done it too.

It's rare to see that level of deep absolute disdain.

thanks for the analysis freud

It's not backwards, look at the blonde lady on the right. When she fucks with her hair. If it was backwards it would look very odd the way the hair would move.

>"It started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform..."

>"That's the heavenly host getting drippin' wet at awaiting my speech, amirite?"

Lithuanian

fucking pavement ape

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E

Ended up marrying an American billionaire who became president of the United States, instead of being forced into prostitution in her home country.

"Poor her. Save her!"

I burned my lib card a year ago. I only wish I could burn it over and over again.

That's it...I can't stand the fact this sexist biggot is president. I've scheduled my jump and we will be heard.

that death stare is goddamn brutal

It's during a prayer

She's bowing her head and not grinning out of respect

Get over it

Look up "trophy wife" that's what she is.

She's not being abused. They have children and she'd leave with something retarded for a settlement if he did. If Trump wanted to get rid of her, he'd just settle with her and pay her (less than she'd get if he abused her).

You're forgetting about the massive amount of surgeries most ex-models, or anyone with that kind of money, seem to engage in. She's just too tucked/botoxed to move much.

>Michael Obama does his frowning monkey mouth thing
>Bill is licking his lips over some girl in the audience
>Madame President turns her head around, Bill indicates that he sees her but doesn't give a shit
I'd say that this scene shows Bill Clinton engaging in behaviour so common for him that Hillary doesn't even react to it, and in fact probably expects it before even looking.

she's from former commie block if you're not abusing them they think it's not reality,like living in a tropical paradise island with everything youwant but no internet .

'we came, we saw, he died."

You are all idiots
First of all, its not backwards
Second of all, she is like that because he was talking to ivanka and she thought he was talking to her, but then realized, if the webm didnt crop you would see that

kek

she probably doesnt like the fact that she now needs secret service protection for the rest of her life

vpn is your friend ;)

One less leaf, awesome.

Wew

great Lebuff twitter material

>When she had a 98% chance of becoming president and she still lost and you're trying not to laugh

10/10

go bitch about crimea or something

I guess the past year worth of lies and truth from the media has paid its toll...

But Slavic accents are cute

You've encouraged me to keep collecting rares

>trump is a politician

No it isn't. Look at the blonde on the right flip her hair.

not if ur family is slavic. the accent becomes unbearable after hearing it all your life, and you find yourself dating ameriburger girls with perfect accents.

Sup Forums I'm a diehard trump supporter but isn't this evidence that Ivanka and Melania to some extent fucking hate him?

AS SOON as he turned away they stopped their fake ass expressions.

She's living in pain.
I can sense it.

as an original turmp supporter I am troubled by this, if you tell me to leave or call me a newfag or whatever I'll get offended as fuck, I've genuinely been on Sup Forums since august last year and been on Sup Forums since 2007ish.

I am genuinely concerned by this.

Do you think trump will make a statement?

most of my rares are blue flags.

why

Women from abusive relationships know and recognize that whole dynamic between them.

She is in sheer terror of him.

>probably hve a shitty marriage
You mean Melania didnt marry that 60 year old 3 time divorced old fart out of love andnot for the money??

Wow what a shock

I've dated nothing but girls from the Balkans and Polish girls - I never get tired of the qt accent.

Worst accent hands down is Indian accent.

Best would be Australian accent.

I believe it

Nice reddit spacing newfag.

She's just really strange. Who changes their expression like that? It's a robot initiating a smile then powering down into a frown.

>1 pump chump
Sage and hide

>She's just really strange. Who changes their expression like that? It's a robot initiating a smile then powering down into a frown.
she's as autistic as baron. It's a foreigner thing

I can imagine she was living with the Don yelling at the T.v every night ranting about if he were in charge he would fix everything. And her just rolling her eyes like "here we go again"

shes probably eternally grateful hes busy running the country and not yelling at it through the t.v

I know she's a gold digger, but I think there is another layer as to why she's with him.

He's very oddly similar to her own father in style and personality. Maybe she's into that. Like a literal sugar daddy.

true, the poo should have never been given a chance to learn english. aussie accents are pretty hot but i still enjoy the american accent a little more. especially if the chick has a slight rasp to her voice.

>Melania, you're a 10
>she smiles
>a 10 outta 100
>he turns

>michelle sucking her massive nigger lips over and over
disgusting

In situations like that you have to change your expressions slowly so it doesn't look fake.