Antifa

When did they become a thing? I first heard about them 2 years ago and now I see stuff on campus and know students who are with them.

If I'm not mistaken they were around Europe (particuarly West Germany) even in like the 70s maybe 60s. They're the underground SA of progressive governments in Europe. I have no idea how they're in Clapistan, I'd say Soros is using them as agents by paying them however it's more likely that impressionable idiots want a cause to flock to so the only thing Soros has to do is point a finger and they'll show up (they do it for free)

But why did it become a popular thing? They don't really show their faces so I doubt its for praise.

Meatheads want to chimp out, they want to hurt people and break shit because they're broken people. However, they don't want to move the status quo and be real revolutionaries because one of the consequences of being a revolutionary is execution and political persecution - so they flock to the organisation that's least likely to be jailed and hurt by riot police. They also pretend that the same governments that guarantee their freedom are evil fascist enablers as well by not making free speech illegal.

So in short they want to seem tough and hurt people while also avoiding the consequences of being a genuine enemy of the state.

Every time a right wing protest or a riot happens, the Antifa shows up, and when it gets violent the police start attacking the right wingers instead of the Antifa. It's like that every fucking time.

They have, apparently, been recruiting heavily in middle-class ubanite America. I've never realized just how much antifa sympathy there was here.

Keep in mind, however, as I said, they're mostly secluded to the urban shit holes, and even then, they're a minority. They tend to be in the least working-class areas, especially in places like Oregon, California, New York, etc.

They're a threat because they directly target us. The antifa question is something that can no longer be ignored, and should be taken into consideration when any of us decides to be active or reveal our power levels

like forever ... at least here

i already knew about them 10 years ago

Also, the election of Trump has thrown the left even more out of whack than they were already. They're losing their minds, and that's why they're gaining traction. I think anti-fascism as a movement will gain power, not necessarily the left-wing, but you will see more and more peaceful leftists will become members and supporters of antifa. This is the temple of equality falling apart more and more. This shit is getting real.

If you know fellow nationalists, or even right-wing people, know that you are in extreme danger, and should learn to shelter other nationalists whenever possible. Learn self-defense, get fit, and get ready.

They have allways been paid by US embassies

former antifa member here

They justify most of their shit by referring to Emma Goldman, who was arrested in the 19th century for talking to women about contraceptions. They point to all those anarchists in the 19th century who were arrested for their beliefs, while they also give trouble to the others and committed terrorist attacks, like shooting and successfully killing american president McKinley.

Antifa mostly operates on a basis (as Estonian antifa leader told me) that nazism is the natural order, and their duty is to apply constant pressure on them, to not let the vile, violent human instinct that is nazism to become a mainstream force, else we get a literal hitler to rise into power.

As an antifa former sympathizer, and as someone who has been to antifa gatherings, I know they can't be reasoned with. Only way you can supress them is via violent and aggressive resistance. Knock them out. Intimidate them. Threaten them. These spoiled fucks only respect violence and dominance. Give them hell, it's the only way they will ever come to terms with the harsh reality of the western world, which is that communism/anarchism is a parasitical sight that must be purged utterly and completely from the western world.

Not saying any of this to be edgy. I just know they are not people to be reasoned with. They only respect you when you counter them with the equal amount of force they extend upon you. This is the simple law of nature, and it works in case of every single fucking extremist group there is.

they have buildings with drugs paid by (((someone))) then when it's needed they go threat some politician that's not a commie

Never forget

pottery

how long were you in? and why did you leave? i wanna join to get pussy but not sure if its worth it.

for some reason these types of groups seem to get the hottest chix

>The antifa question is something that can no longer be ignored,

Just carry a gun. A Milo fan got to legally shoot an antifa the other day. Their tactics work in Europe because the threat of instant death isn't present.

Leftists can't into guns.

well, from what I seen of them in DC, I would guess they are an outgrowth of the trash collectors industry. Angry Garbage men who wish to go around and assault garbage cans.

News flash: Trash cans in Washington D.C. To File civil suit against Antifa, film at 11.

>for some reason these types of groups seem to get the hottest chix
if a crackwhore with nosering is the hottest chix then you are right, go for it

We have an antifa teacher at our local middle school who started a fight with white supremacists in Sacramento that got a bunch of people knifed.
Posters all over my neighborhood.
They freak me out.

Mate, they are fucking nobodies in the USA. just look at this.

They are the fucking fascists

a lot of them look really hot but fuck themselves up with noserings/ goodwill tier clothes. i'd imagine that they would looks pretty good if they were not caught up in that shit

Don't status-signal plz

About half a year or so. I wasn't in it for the pussy, I was in contacy with antifa leader of Estonia here, and I read long e-books on anarchism, and was sincerely convinced that the west it the most evil region in the entire world.

I got out of there once I got ahold of ISIS execution videos. Their brutality shocked me to the core, and made me doubt the leftist arguments.

If I have anything else to add, it's that 99% of antifa is deluded, well-meaning 20-something people who just need to see the real world and grow up a little. Estonian antifa leader actually admitted to me that many people left their movement when they got a job and started families and didn't have time for antifa anymore. He was sad about it, that they sold out, but we here can only guess why, maybe "because taking responsibility for something once in your life matures you the fuck up" or something, kek

btw, by now, I am a white ethnonationalist who sympathizes with natsoc, so I have been there done that, but got redpilled about half a year ago and I am 100% /ourguy/ by now

physique > all else

>job and started families
basically nature happend. i notice when a family is created all politcal beliefs go out of the window. it becomes about the family untit not about some idea some guy had

>when a family is created all politcal beliefs go out of the window.
I am not so sure about this user.
My personal theory is that groups like Antifa & co. simply do not offer any positive effects for family and therefore are harmful to them.

At the end of the day I want to live in a country that enables me to take care of my loved ones and I will most likely support that kind of ideology which makes that possible.

But the left is all about "yourself" but that does not work in the real life.
Once you have a family, you need to give up some of your dreams and ideals for their sake and I dont think leftis can cope with this idea.

>Antifa mostly operates on a basis (as Estonian antifa leader told me) that nazism is the natural order, and their duty is to apply constant pressure on them, to not let the vile, violent human instinct that is nazism to become a mainstream force, else we get a literal hitler to rise into power.

That's the jewishest thing I've read this year.

Thats lefty policy in a nutshell.
> We are not Nazis, so vote for us

We've got to control the goyim's media. Otherwise they will become nazis.

We've got to control the goyim's government.
Otherwise they will become nazis.

We've got to control the goyim's banks.
Otherwise they will become nazis.

And so on and so forth.

They had shitty stickers up around my college, I did a public service by pulling each one down as I walked by.

These people are just psychopaths with violent urges that believe their actions are justified by directing them towards a perceived "ultimate evil".

They're sort of like the weirdos that hope for a zombie apocalypse, so they can go around killing the reanimated.

because they can't get a job

Can we please not do the "antifa are da real fascists" thing?

this

Not sure why liberals and libertarians are on here

Pretty much this.

>A Milo fan got to legally shoot an antifa the other day
story plox
>Leftists can't into guns.
if we start shooting them, they'll start learning how to guns. That's inevitable.