1984: France bans unlimited sugary drink refills

>It is now illegal to sell unlimited soft drinks at a fixed price or offer them unlimited for free.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38767941

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-bans-plastic-cups-plates-cutlery-energy-transition-for-green-growth-a7313076.html
takepart.com/article/2012/09/27/2-billion-food-stamps-spent-annually-sugary-drinks/
cbsnews.com/news/limit-food-stamps-for-sodas-18-mayors-ask-government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck

>Selling soft drinks is now illegal but importing muslims is not

why are french the most degenerate race in europe? what's wrong with them?

What kind of fat fuck needs unlimited soft drink refills?

Pretty much everything is illegal in France anyway. Except being a leftist, a rapefugees or a taxpayer.

sugary drinks are degenerate

Say goodbye to american turists, fries. it has been done.

You were the first nation to wage war against Christianity. how is that working for you so far?

Dude, you are talking to a corpse, are you dumb? You might as well talk to a wall.

>Need
Why do commies always ban stuff based on this? It's called freedom. Get you some.

This will surely save France

Where could you get unlimited refill anyway ?

Good

Soft drinks are degenerate as fuck

It's probably because the niggers and gypsies filled their empty bottles with it.

oops that pic was meant to

Have they banned free refills in Germany too?

It has been that way for a long time. This way we don't have 30% fatfucks in our population

Good. I'm lolbertarian on most things but not on public health. People will fucking kill themselves and be terrible models for children everywhere with sugar if they are allowed to.

t. /fit/

wtf france

>unlimited soft drink refills
>a real thing
We're run by jews, there's nothing free here.

soft drinks is a broad term.

water is a soft drink.

Ikea and KFC

Fructose is LITERALLY toxic most of the cells that regulate metabolism.

Only retards do fructose.

Who cares, only niggers and muslims go to KFC

>Can be drafted
>Private prisons
>Spied on 24/7
>White genocide is an undeniable fact in this nation.
The US has zero days of freedom. Trump is the only distant light promising the hope of escape from this nightmare they suffer through.

Meh it's nice to have the option. Have your drink with your meal and fill it up again for the way home. Or maybe I want to have half a shdbbdbddd

The things that are banned are sodas, not water

The thing is, most people are stupid. If you don't limit them, you get a 80% overweight population

Is liberation needed?

Your people is dumb anyway. You can't fix it by reducing the amount of sugar they take.

At least the social security pays less diabete treatments

But once you ban sodas there is no reason for these refill machines to exist. In refill machines you have unlimited diet coke, diet cold tea, etc. When I went to the United States the KFC offered diet Pepsi unlimited.

That won't reduce your amount of tax anyway. Still i'm surprised you believe this measure will have a positive impact in your population. As if the goal of these restrictive measures are to improve people's health in the first place.

This measure have been taken a long time ago, I've never seen a free refill machine in French fast food. And it does have a good impact on the population. Look at the obesity rate of France, Brazil and the US

>diet coke
Liquid cancer

>shilling for the soda jew
Good goy. It doesn't say water btw

I guarantee a Jew like Michael Bloomberg was behind it.

Once the Jews ban snack food they will over tax healthy food.

Jews want people to drink this shit so they become lazy fat fucks who needs medication provided by (((them))) to live.

Basically this. End game is (((cancer treatment)))

maybe your obesity rate is low because your people are poor? because they pay too much tax and can't afford groceries?

You talk like you care for what other people consume. I bet you also think cigarettes must be highly taxed too.

Who needs to drink 2 liters of soda for ONE meal, fucking retard?

I fucking love France now, ban on sodas and ban on junk food should be implemented worldwide.

Offer 100 free refills.

1984 btfo

Humanitarians like the french don't understand the real goal of tobacco tax, sugar ban and anti junk food propaganda is not to reduce diseases but to create hysteria

The number of smokers decrease every year but the number of lung cancer don't.

Interesting isn't ?

The goal is to create a bunch of weak people like the Swedish who only eat vegetables and have anal sex with muslims.

>obesity rate is higher when the country is richer
I guess Mexico is richer than Switzerland, right ?
>I bet you also think cigarettes must be highly taxed too.
I don't care about cigs. Obesity is the cancer that ruins a lot of nations

>most people are stupid

And those in the government are no exception! In the United States fats were thought to be evil and it turns out that was completely fucking wrong. The sugar companies were the ones behind the branding of fats like butter and oils being bad for you.

Now the exact opposite is hawked by the govt. Eat in moderation and don't eat a bunch of shit. We all know what shit is. The government has no business limiting/regulating something like soda sizes or refills. It's a fucking joke and probably being done to increase profits by forcing restaurants to get things bottled.

>not eating junk food makes you weak
wew lad, superior brazilian alpha male incoming

>giving out diabetes in liquid form for free is now illegal
>there were only two restaurant chains that did it anyway
wow, it's fucking nothing

That worked out pretty well for you

>Obesity is the cancer that ruins a lot of nations

You are one of those typical french "abortion is healthy, Ice cream and bacon kills"

Biggest jewish community of Europe.

Cucktianism is the root of all race-treason you piece of shit.

>t. 400 pounds hacker

The average fat american is more wake than the typical vegetarian/organic-only swedish or french.

No wonder why is it so much easier for arabs to conquer France, Germany or Sweden than United States.

>1984

Wrong.
27 January 2017

Didn't these retards also ban plastic cutlery? Why are the French so fucking stupid, can't they think for themselves, need daddy government to make all their decisions for them?
Pathetic.

>implying no eating junk food equals being vegetarian

You're being deliberately obtuse. I'm not saying sugar ISN'T bad for you. I drink literally no soda. That being said a restaurant should be able to serve food as they please if it is safe for public consumption. If your government actually cared about the health of its citizens it would tax the companies that are creating the product instead of putting forward inane rules for the consumer.

This is literally just a ploy to make more money for these companies. They're cutting out the need for drink fountains/soda machines (which are cheaper in the long run) and forcing them to be replaced with bottled drinks or drinks that aren't self serve. Bottles are probably the most obvious alternative so that's what people will do. Bottles are more expensive, take up more room to store, cost more to ship, blah blah blah the list goes on.

The whole cutlery thing was in the UK bruh

>designated refill zones

>Spied on 24/7
He thinks that happens in USA only, hahahaha

I'm guessing you also hail Snowden as some hero

Australia is full of fat lards just like the US and the UK, you guys should think about taking those measures before allowing the Jews to ruin your population

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-bans-plastic-cups-plates-cutlery-energy-transition-for-green-growth-a7313076.html

Anybody who uses the phrase "sugary drink" is a fucking faggot.

You know what I love the most about obesity? It kills niggers in droves.

B-but how are they supposed to get more soda so they can wash their burgers down?

>This is literally just a ploy to make more money for these companies. They're cutting out the need for drink fountains/soda machines (which are cheaper in the long run) and forcing them to be replaced with bottled drinks
Every fast food have filling machines in France, you just don't get a free refill. And nobody drink soft drinks in real restaurants

The point was to avoid single-use plastic cutlery (because muh polluting waste), not ban it all.
You can still buy sets of knives in your local supermarket, every restaurant has proper cutlery, etc.

You need to be skinny and fast so a Muslim doesn't run you over.

In Trump's America, we don't have that problem

Funny, coming from some of the worst no-guns and internet restricted emu cock-loving retards of the world.

Do you want daddy government to dice your cheese into little cubes so you don't choke aswell? Fucking stupid faggot

The French people is a very interesting case of mass schizophrenia.

They don't mind paying for abortions for everyone, 80% of their muslims live off welfare but if you dare to sell sugar drinks then you are literally Hitler.

(((Green growth)))
(((Environment laws)))
(((Protect mother earth)))
(((climate change)))

Atleast I don't shill for the actions of my cucked faggot government like you're doing

>Brazil talking about poor people
top kek

>the government stop the Jews from ruining the health of the population
>somehow this is a bad thing
wew lad
Btw why are cigs so expensive in emu land ?

Beats being a potatonigger

Dude, this is a complete non-issue that no one cares about, only affects a handful of fast-food chain and isn't even newsworthy (especially these days)
It is true that our guys in suits are quite good at manufacturing scandal that always resonate with the innate french desire to bitch and moan about anything, but it really isn't the case here.

But it's just to protect their citizens against the evils of free refill ;)

So did you never hear of healthy food with meat and protein?

>Btw why are cigs so expensive in emu land ?
All imported goods are pretty expensive in Straya because it's far from everything. Gotta make up these shipping prices and import taxes.

EVERYTHING is expensive in emu land

Operation Froggy Freedom begins NOW. LET'S ROLL.

>isn't even newsworthy

Your country just killed your liberty to drink as much pepsi as you want.

As I said before, no wonder why is it so easy for arabs to conquer you.

You'll still be chink land in a short period, and your abo (who are litteraly apes) worshipping is quite disturbing.

>b-but muh f-freedoms...
Countries with universal healthcare (like France) spend lots of money every year treating health problems related to obesity, diabetes and/or mainly cardiovascular problems. Prevention is the cheapest way to save money on this shit. If people are too stupid to take care of their body but you still have to pay for their shitty decisions, its only natural to limit the extent of those.

Sup Forums will not understand this. They'll just meme out with cuck and frog and whatnot

perhaps because you don't have your own industry?

Who said that if the obesity rate is low people will pay less tax?

You talk like if the french government will propose a tax cut if the country gets healthier.

That's right goy, keep drinking liquid sugar and paying for (((medications))) to live with obesity

>Your country just killed your liberty to drink as much pepsi as you want.
Nuance, it just banned McDonalds from handing out shit for free. Now you have to pay for it.
It's a pretty shitty thing to enforce, but hey, the current gov is trying to score sympathy points since its election season, and this sort of "let's fight the big evil McCompanies who make our kids fat" is what they think will make them more likeable ; and its fits into their current agenda of preventing shitty diseases like diabetes and cholesterol issues in order to limit people's dependance on their universal healthcare that drains from the state's money..

The Abos have literally invented more than the french

we need to ban welfare recipients the ability to purchase any type of sugary drinks. That is the most purchased items out of all the EBT purchases.

>takepart.com/article/2012/09/27/2-billion-food-stamps-spent-annually-sugary-drinks/

>cbsnews.com/news/limit-food-stamps-for-sodas-18-mayors-ask-government/

>instead of unlimited advertise a maximum of 4L to the purchaser
>now no longer breaking the law

Business can just offer 100 refill maximum or something retarded. To law makers even think or did they cap refills too.

we are more than 9 times richer than you. We can afford spending more to treat diabetes.

Giving free pills to sick people don't make us poorer.

>Soda

get fat and fuck your teeths

also here some more ammo for you nip:

10+ years ago, soda/snacks vending machine were banned from schools

fatties on suicide watch

Freedom is a code word for terrorist bombings for you so thanks but no.
I wouldn't be surprised if a white population frees itself that you go "free" them, like Germany or Serbia, again, even though white genocide is clear for everyone nowadays.

It does not increase taxes, it reduces health care spending

>price gouging masked as virtue signalling

The max is a few liters of refill