Calexit

>claims russia is undermining our country
>undermine our country exactly as russia wants
>breitbart.com/california/2017/01/27/calexit-california-nation-may-begin-collecting-signatures-ballot/

Think, how can Russia bring us down? Not in trade or war. They have to wait for us to ruin ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If California leaves the US will just Annex Mexico and build the wall vertically instead.

As glorious as it would be to rid ourselves of those faggots, you'll never get enough blue states to commit political suicide and ratify the amendment making it possible

Caifornia can't sink into the ocean fast enough.

This. If Cali leaves it would fuck over the dems, so they will just force Cali to be dragged down with them

Yeah right

They won't even get enough signatures

>gets a million signatures
>into the trash it goes

I don't think this is feasable.

Even if it gets enough signatures that just means it will appear on the ballot in California's next election. At that point Californans can pass it or reject it.

My assumption is that it wont pass in either case. Calexit is NOT happening.

CALEXIT CALEXIT

Why can't they just notify federal government that they are not part of the union anymore and stop paying taxes. What will you do? Bomb them?

Yes

Literally wouldn't be allowed to leave if they wanted to.

>get to Sherman SF and LA
>leaders strung up on the steps of the governor's mansion

Yes pls.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
They would have to be idiots. Nonetheless, post yfw California is btfo

If you do this - US will collapse anyway. But in this case you will lose much more than just California.

I really hope they do this shit. I'd sign up in a heartbeat to massacre as many Californians as possible in a civil war.

>They have to wait for us to ruin ourselves.

And I got me a big bag of popcorn too.

Yes

But things aren't bad enough for california to even seriously consider leaving

This is just a small group of people collecting signatures

If kek wills Calexit.
Let's meme it into a reality.

>idiots actually think Calexit will ever actually happen

Please, stop.

No, we'll send all the black and brown foreign invaders there and then say 'oops, we sent you to the wrong state, you're not in America anymore, so we're not responsible for you, BYE!'

The end of calexit in 1 hour.

Yes, I agree. They should have been wait at least 100 day after inauguration.

>get to Sherman SF and LA
>leaders strung up on the steps of the governor's mansion

>Yes pls.

Please God. With the US military backing us a lot of sane people here would grab what guns we have left and do it.

never is a long time user

>tfw you're stuck in Commieformia

We have no jobs, small businesses can't thrive here, the cost of living is too damn high and we got smelly Mexicans. Is there a worse state out there?

My only comfort is that I don't live in the gaytown shithole that is San Francisco.

Leave

I did last year

I've never been happier in my life

Sherman 2's March to the Pacific. Let's do it lads.

California never wanted you anyways

>Calexit happens
>Less blue states for 2020

There's always some buttmad Californan in these threads who just can't understand why everybody doesn't love their state.

>What will you do? Bomb them?
Nope. We will just send in the National Guard and arrest all of their leaders for treason. Then we will install a temporary government until Californians vote in new ones that aren't crazy enough to try to leave the Union..

not buttmad but california has some of the greatest natural wonders of the usa m8, thats why I love it here and I defend it