What is the Mexico of your country?

What is the Mexico of your country?

>Bolivia
>Peru
>Paraguay

California

I hope the wall will enclose those commie faggots desu

Estonia. A lot of cheap labor comes from there to work in construction etc.

Argentina

Quebec

I'm pretty sure we're Mexico by now. Or at least, we have more Mexicans than Mexico does.

>not New Mexico

You fucked up. I don't like California either, but be realistic. New Mexico is the most depressing run down shithole in the union.

London

>Limerick

Or if we're talking all ireland
>The entirety of Norn Iron

Honestly the east coast provinces. Newfoundland and PEI. They all make their way west and take low pay cash jobs so people don't have to pay decent wage

America

Poland

turkey

What about Irish travellers?

we're not that bad huebro

>now
Mexico
>in 20 years
Canada

Canada

>venezuela
>cuba
>peru
>colombia

russia

funny how that works. you're all so inbred you're hostile to other white people.

Can confirm.

shitaly is pretty much mexico

Fuck you paddy cunt. Limerick is the best county in Ireland.

>Polan
>Other Eastern Euro EU niggers.

Indonesia

All of our neighbors are far worse than Mexico

The Mexico of my country?
Non-white Peruvians (about 90%+ of the people)

Morocco

Ukraine.

venezuela is our mexico , we need a wall.
But chile is in worse state for chile all south american countries are mexico.

at least you can genocide them at your doorstep without being called horrible names, Abraham

Colombia but they are mostly cool and the women are hot as fuck also all the drug money they bring they put it in local bussiness

Brits are not hostile to other inbred ,i.e. pakis

Guatemala El Salvador,oh and hati

Mexico

Ex-USSR except Balts and Turkmenistan.

goyim kill the sand niggers and send me a rich blonde woman goyim like ivanka

Scotland

Poland and Turkey. All other eastern European country too, but to a way smaller degree that these two.

You forget Belize, Honduras and Panama.

Sicily

You cant pin the knackers to one place Argentina. If we could we'd bomb the fuck out of them.

Germany

hot golddiggers*

Syria and what used to be Palestine

Newfoundland, but they are still cool

Don't forget us, My white brother.

Peruvian pieces of shit get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Stab city
>High concentration of tinkers
>Mumble like savages

Face it. You are the king niggers in a land full of potato niggers

Don't slavs adapt quickly to your country in comparison with camelfuckers?

Albania for sure

Ukraine

I aint marrying those hoes bro

All central america but a little bit from costa rica or panama

I know that feel Juden

Bangladesh and Pakistan

Bangladesh

Panama make fancy hats Paco. All you make is Jesus cry.

Morroco

Mexico needs to wake up and search its home. Here, with us. Come home, brown man.

Algerie, t b h

Even if some of them are cool to deal with

Germany

Ukraine

New Mexico is a forgotten state though. No one gives a shit about it. It's like Nicaragua.

Poland.

Here's what makes our state worse:
>our governor is a hippie lib faggot
>the LAPD police chief is a cuck who hires illegals
>they're pushing legislation that protects illegals from deportation
>our state voting system is easy to rig
>it's practically impossible for Republicans to win, they choose the top two regardless of party (usually Democrat)
>child prostitution is practically legal because they can't word shit properly
>we have to register our ammo

Any other CaliFags wanna chime in?

Hungary

the EU

fpbp

Denmark

(1) B*lgium

(2) Morocco

Saw the title of the thread, entered, didn't read any but just went for the first dutchie flag and......

First i was pleasantly surprised. Then I realised you could still have been talking about us when you said Morocco.....

Sweden

kek

Slovakia

sweaty sock land =Scotcucks

Londonistan

romania

back in commie days it was romania, today we are the mexico basicly, if i had to pick something it would probly be the serbian half of bosnia or montenegro.

Kys leaf. It's not about being hostile. It's about being a small, densely-populated island, that can only support so many inhabitants. I have no problem with Poles as people, but 1,000,000 arrivals since 2007 just isn't sustainable long-term. Add to this the hundreds of thousands of Romanians, Bulgarians, Lithuanians etc. They drive down wages and make it hard for native English lads to find work, especially in trade jobs. The issue is not the people, but the numbers.

Register your ammo?? Explain commieman, as far as I know even here in Maryland things aren't that insane

The whole African continent

Sure, I'll chime in.

I've been praying for a long time that LA or SF gets hit with a nuke from Best Korea. That's how fucked it is here.

This !

The USA...the only county we border

Bangladesh

Europe

Damn, they got to you too?

In Spain it's 50/50 Andalusia and Romania.
In Albania (t. half-albanian fagg) Greece and to a lesser extent Kosovo.

Romania

Ukraine, if such country existed.

The Rohingya huh?

>Buying into Dennis O Brien's media.

Yeah, mostly in construction and cleaning jobs.

Maids come mostly from Philippines or Indonesia.

Mainland Europe savages.

That greatly depends if it is a motivated slav or not... If they wouldn't be so damn white, you'd just think of them als filthy mexicans because they keep on speeaking their original language. They are above turks/muslims in regards to being welfare leeches and they don't undermine the culture as much, because most are already christian or atheist... hence there is not much to adapt to. Would they try to just speak "perfect" German, then there is not much left for further assimilation, they are already pretty similar.

Yet, they usually fill in the lower education work, but in some instances, 2nd Generation slav immigrants easily work their way up towards higher education, i.e. getting a master degree. Once they went through the German school system, they are already very differnt from the average turk who went through the same school system.

>Colombia
They are so shit, they make Peruvians look like bro-tier.

Poland. Poles in general are based however most of the poles in Norway are the abosolute scum of the polish population.

Thank god it doesn't lmfaoooo.