#calexit

WHAT ARE YOU LEFTIST FAGGOTS WAITING FOR? MAKE CALEXIT HAPPEN AND INSTALL SHILLARY AS YOUR KING THERE!
SERIOULY, WTF ARE YOU FAGGOT WAITING FOR? JUST DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

foxla.com/news/local-news/231506932-story
youtube.com/watch?v=s4f8byztdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. We will burn LA and the Bay to the ground before we leave the USA.
2. We will drive the leftist Bolsheviks into the sea- or kill them where they kneel.

Please, continue to antagonize the unrepresented Americans stuck behind enemy lines in Commiefornia. Give us a good reason to begin the day of the rope. You smarmy leftist cunts.

fuck yeah

California hasn't been white since the 60's. The whole state should just be offered up on a platter to Mexico and everyone that resides in it should have their citizenship revoked.

It's beyond saving at this point.

fuck you nigger there's lots of whites still in california

I'd love to see califags try to fight a civil war. I'd enjoy every minute of watching the liberals get btfo by the military

b-but I live in CA... ;__;

"white-hispanics"

>Calexit occurs
PLS SEND WATER

I just don't understand how this state got so liberal so fast, we were the state of Nixon and Reagan, even in 2008 we passed a statewide ban on gay marriage.

President Trump: "We're not sending water, we're sending lead."

I live in California and I have never heard of Calexit outside of the internet. Not to mention we have a legal precedent in this country of sending the army in and wrecking your shit if you try to secede. It's not happening.

Leftists having their own country where they can do what they want isn't good enough for them anyway. They must force everyone to live like them. It's why they're so in favor of globalism. The idea of some shitlord country existing doing whatever they want is physically painful for them.

Why don't you annex it, canada?

It's your rightful clay after all..

Let's do a repeat of the mid 1800's -

Mexican American War (total fucking destruction of Mexico) Part 2

American Civil (Californian) War- except this time it'll be done in less than a week and Californians will STOP. BEING. SO. FUCKING. SMUG

>They send water from Flint MI

>KING

TRIGGERED

They are talking about it again because support for secession has markedly increased since the election.

foxla.com/news/local-news/231506932-story

>Californians will STOP. BEING. SO. FUCKING. SMUG
If the south is any model, we'll never hear the fucking end of it

It's nothing but a meme, if California goes, the USA will eventually cease to exist

Leave them in their butthurt state, they don't deserve attention

Freikorps soon Calibro

There are a lot of whites up north, that's why the State of Jefferson movement exists

No retard I live in California. Everywhere you go it's just spics

Califags love their slave-class illegal immigrants so much

California was settled and populated by WASPs until the fucking 80's
It's American land, the Mestizo dogs have no claim to it.

As a Californian I will gladly vote for secession and the promptly move to another state. Fuck this state, it's the worst shit hole in the entire nation. Literally ever type of obnoxious, unbearable leftists live here by the millions. Smug virtue signalling, rich-as-fuck elite liberals, dirty disgusting and burned-out-from-the-60's hippies, Insufferable millenial SJW's, mexican nationalists who still believe California belongs to Mexico....the list doesn't end. Let them try it. The RWDS will roll in and purge the state before reclaiming it back from the left.

Yeah, and they're the most shitlibby part of the state.

How did California become the biggest liberal hotbox. Only the toughest of travels could make it out west and settle the land. The east makes sense being filled with pussies that were too scared to make the journey.

I just don't get it.

I expect that CA would be completely destroyed within one month of secession, and formally conquered a month after that with signed articles of surrender.

I'm a member of the Californian liberal elite, and I more or less agree with your sentiment. A lot of my friends would not see the point in being left alone, the point is to not leave someone else alone.

To be fair, this is an issue on all sides of the political spectrum excluding libertarians and maybe anarchists who believe in a SuperAI supported single player experience server.

Wtf are you talking about? Its 51% or greater white. And like 2.5% African-American

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

(((Hollywood))))

The last time DemCunts acted up, we burned their cities. All of them.

I literally cannot wait. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

If that happens, then the Holocaust will become a reality. The rest of California, with the help of the Trumpenreich, will purge SF and LA.

Navy shuts down SF-SD-LB ports, executive order forbidding negotiation of energy contracts w/CA, Colorado River water rights scrapped, 20% tariff on agricultural imports (new wall for OR/NV/AZ)...yeah, it would be shitshow.

The east made this country the west was always filled with fags

What would you do without us trans tech kids to build your googles and your world wide webernet?

The amount of power in this state is immense. You're going to raid the home soil of Google, Apple, Facebook, Uber, Tesla, etc? How many of you will be left once they buy up anyone who isn't a shitposting idealist nazi?

Jews who moved out there to escape being sued by other jews in New York.

transfags are a very small and extremely annoying minority in tech. they are of no consequence.

If California leaves, every maniac in the bordering states will treat it as their vacation to loot, rape, and pillage.

Would calexit trigger Jefferson staters

But i live in Commiefornia.
Oh well I guess I could just move to Rockwall Texas.

Try it. I dare you.

>Google, Apple, Facebook, Uber, Tesla, etc
>implying every business that isn't insane wouldn't leave California if this secession ever occurred

Jesus Christ, you stupid fuck. We tell you every thread, there are laws specifically against that happening.

No one wants to see it happen more than us, it won't though.

I am in favor of this. I look forward to refusing the refugees entry because they're carrying fruit.

More brainwashed millennials got out of government schools maybe?

Califag here I guarantee you we aren't leaving and anyone who thinks this even has a chance of happening is retarded

Well guess what, its on the 2018 ballot, and true to California form, the big degenerate cities full of niggers, spics and lefties are all that'll matter when voting happens. Better hope they don't really wanna leave.

I don't think the calexit movement wants to secede I think they just want to be recognized as a nation similar to scotland

Secession will never occur due to those businesses being here. I'm just trying to remind people that without California, the US would basically plunge into a super-depression unlike one the country has ever seen.

This cannot and will not happen. They are integral to each other's survival and California will end up functioning as an "autonomous zone" akin to the CCP's official doctrine toward Taiwan. California will never be separate from the US on paper, but in practice we've been ignoring federal laws for as long as people have been here. That's the whole point of going this far away from DC's tentacles.

The only Californians who vote Dem are in SF and LA. Rest of the state is pretty based.

Why is that bear missing a head?

>California will end up functioning as an "autonomous zone" akin to the CCP's official doctrine toward Taiwan.

Maybe check Wikipedia before forming an opinion on something.

Wrong, the only right way to fix commiefornia is to

send in the troops and kill illegals

kick traitorous mayors or just anyone working with the government

gas the kikes that run hollywood and replace them with non bias non semitic, non nigger, non spic people

replace every state with new ids that will tax the leftist/democrate traitors, semitics and welfare niggers 5x the normal price

cut taxes down for non leftist/democrate, non nigger people and semetics

fix and turn commiefornia to a Sup Forums state

California leaves the US and Dems never get elected again. Also, if Ca companies want to stay inside Ca there will be a 25%+ import tax and zero federal funds.

Canada will lose US military protection and equipment owned by the Federal government/Military.

Travel across the Ca and US border will be monitored and policed. Ca citizens will not be welcome in the USA.

TL;DR: I wish a California would!

California probably won't leave, but if they do think of all the liberals who will die serving their "cause" only to end up losing and being annexed.

the USA will go in an conquer the the rouge state.

KEK, PLEASE MAKE THIS MANIFEST I OFFER YOU MY DIGITS

This is how Trump becomes truly great.

Like Lincoln before him he will go to war to preserve the Union, crushing all opposition, and redistributing property to the victors.

200 years later, he will be known as the liberator, who freed the cucks.

I hope it passes. I can see a bunch of ways that it will play out and every single one of them is fucking hilarious.

PLEASE let this happen. Democrats will never win another election without california.

Shh! This thread is full of fags from St. Louis who are mad that they lost their football team.

>They are integral to each other's survival and California will end up functioning as an "autonomous zone" akin to the CCP's official doctrine toward Taiwan.
Not even that. The world would most likely assassinate all the tech CEOs, execs, and the liberals backing them and put puppets in place to keep California from seceding to prevent any kind of economic turmoil.

Commiefornians never had the chance. They're only staying alive because the rest of America wills it. You watch. If any kind of secession begins building steam, lots of people would start dying of heart attacks or mysterious explosions. Most would be in SF and LA. Most of them would be Jews.

>California secedes
>US instantly calls in state debt
>All Federal funding is immediately cut
>California raises taxes to an absurd level
>Jefferson becomes a state
>people living in California can barely get by because of taxes
>Out of state fresh water is cut off
>A Californian revolt happens and is admitted back in the US

>A Californian revolt happens and is admitted back in the US

No. Let them be an example of what happens by allowing them to die a horrible death.

Japan should annex it then nuke it

realistically, what would happen to CA if it leaves the union? I imagine all the IT companies would relocate back to US and cali economy would tank, no?

Im from California and if this happens I will carry out political assassinations and bombings I love America and Trump but God I love to surf and its the best in the country so I aint leaving. Ill fight this tooth and nail. And yes I have the experience to do this I have 3 years special operations experience and a total of 6 years military experience.

Probably. Liberal shitholes tend to be bad for business.

Their economy would tank, the US would probably admit Guam or some other territory as a state so we dont have to change flags (I'm serious) and everything would get noticably better in the US. After about a year California would beg to come back, we would hold a referendum on whether to allow them or not, it would pass due to people that want to preserve the union but just barely because there was a noticable postive change

#CalExit would be the best thing at ever happened to the US

Please, please do it.

Wouldnt the more accurate pic of this is just be the sliver of coastline in california leaving? Didnt almost all the state go red except for the coast?

Calibro. Please dont leave me. California is comfy but it would be even more comfy if we didnt have so many liberals. Not much white women either, I end up dating Latinos

Just make Jefferson the 50th state after they pull a West Virginia and tell Commifornia to fuck off.

>Jefferson and Puerto Rico become states
>New Commiefornia Republic begs to come back
>"sorry we just admitted 2 new states, but you can be a territory:^)"

This will never happen, feels bad man

The question is will this trigger a chain reaction where the East Coast leftist states realize they'll never win an election again, so they secede, and the normie states like the Rust Belt and the Southeast Coast don't want to go full 1488 so they secede, and the far-right states fracture into regional groups because muh federal government, and the whole map of the US looks something like this?
Because that is my political fetish.

Kek

Really makes me think

Does anyone have the full poll data that they did for this? Something like a third of Californians are in favor of this, how much of the rest oppose vs how many are indifferent?

Calexit would be beautiful. They'd see exactly how loyal the tech companies are to their causes.

When the major industries decide to relocate to other states, I will Kek until my heart stops.

Doesn't stop Cali from being filled to the brim with commies, though

Isn't California always crying about droughts? Somehow I think this might not be a well thought out plan.

CA here.

I really wish the coastal liberals would try. The majority of the landmass is red and so are the voters if you subtract the illegal vote and other forms of fraud. We would push their shit in harder than ever before, and thats really saying something considering we are talking about SF here.

nice weather, and beaches attract kind people who don't have hate in their heart

Yes please do this, it will be funny watching you all dehydrate and eat each other for the water content.

Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men

Such a meme. There are strong and weak men at all times. In tough times the weak have to shut up or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4f8byztdws

lmfao Commifornia will turn into Mexico without the rest of the states

>liberals attempt seditious secession
>get killed by US military under Trump's orders

And everything went better than expected.