WHY DID THE NIGGER HATE THREAD JUST GET DELETED

WHY DID THE NIGGER HATE THREAD JUST GET DELETED

Because /mlp/ is fond of our niggers.

They always delete them. It's because Sup Forums is run by faggots desu

Because mods are kikes.

Its time to purge the horse fuckers from Sup Forums. The time has come. The rest of Sup Forums is laughing at us. They think we're getting what we deserve. This adversity is nothing new though. We get it in our everyday lives. Our families call us Nazis and our classmates and professors ostracise us. You and I have been made fun of just because we choose not to ignore reality. Well do not stray my brethren! If the path was easy to tread then everybody would take it! It is only because they fear us that they mock and attack us, and call us evil! Horse fuckers will not stop us. Normies will not stop us. The only thing that can stop us is our weak hearts!

Protect the white race! Defend the truth! At time as dark as this I implore you to find strength in your tenacity! The truth can not be silenced just because it is feared!

mlp mods who get triggered

DESU Hiro is doing us a massive favor by purging normies through exposure to mlp cancer.

>mfw it was my thread
Hopefully i'm not banned
Faggot mods allowed a cuck thread to stay up all day

Hate speech is not free speech, friend.

Because it was shit?

found the nigger

Reminder that Black Beauty was a nigger horse

Shit I was there too. Is it not politically related?

Because of MLP mods

I got banned last time I strated one on true/pol/

This.

If you hate your enemies, they win.

We hate niggers too

shills always post the most common pepes.

the mods here are literally faggots who are riding their horse dildos and getting triggered when we call them gay

>WHY DID THE NIGGER HATE THREAD JUST GET DELETED

Russian Hackers

New thread

> doesn't like nigger hate threads
> gotta be a nigger
I mean seriously, "nigger hate thread", how fucking old are you, 10? Do you think it's what this board should be full off? Go make a subreddit and post the same overused webms of niggers frying and cutting one another on it, make Sup Forums cleaner.

Kek. You ponyfags aint so bad.

this is now a ZIGGER hate thread!

calm down, jerome

russia confirmed for "white" niggers

>make Sup Forums cleaner
who the fuck wants that? fuck off nigger.

No he isn't he's just brought in a bunch of paedos and cloppers who deservedly had their own containment board because they ruined this site for while, as well as other places, with constant pony spamming. Bronies are worse than normies by any reasonable measure.

The US flag, every fucking time

guess what its time for, more nigger hate threads then to remove the pony fuckers. Rev up them proxies lol. They think that they can clamp down some newly made "rules" that they wanted to impose on this board today ha?

Intersectionality between niggers, mlp faggots, and 3rd wave feminazis.

THEY SHUT DOWN THE SECOND ONE

BLACK MODS CONFIRMED

ah yes, who could forget russia and their superior culture

Kys ponyfag