March to aleppo

Whatever happened to this shit? Did these fucking losers give up half way? Haven't heard anything since they began

Probably Arab fuckmeat by now

Hopefully we see them in an ISIS execution video sometime soon

It takes less than 30 seconds to find your answer.

> planning next coming months
> months
How does this shit work?
They are actually returning to their hometowns, work whole week, then fly back to spot they stopped at at weekends?

Talk to me that way again faggot and I'll beat with teeth in with a hammer

kek this is retarded
they're not doing shit if they
>march part of the way
>return home
>go back to last point after a month
>repeat

and what is aleppo?

Faggot hippies doing shit for fee-fees and good goy points. They ironically have more syrian blood on their hands since they were at least in physical reach of the warzone and could have offered real help. Fuck those starbucks humanists.

>Liberals fear the Bulgarian

Welcome to the internet faggot, try to keep your vagina lubricated for the fucking.

what's a leppo?

im surprised their dare pass by serbia , its like they want to be beat up to scream to the cameras : MUH TOLERANT MUSLIMS !!!! LOOK AT THOSE NAZIS BEATING US !!!

Ugh. Get a job, fucking freeloading hippie scum.

>march from germany to aleppo for 3000km or something for MONTHS

>you can literally buy a plane ticker for 150 bucks and be there in a few hours

i dont get lefties

YOU DONT GET IT YOU NAZI , ITS THE SYMBOL OF THE MARCH , PEOPLES DARING TO WALK MILES FOR HUMANITY AND TOLERANCE ! UGH YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE !!!

Cringy as fuck lmao what a fucking loser

This made me laugh far more than it should have.

They don't want to actually go there because it would be dangerous. They're just virtue signaling. "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M REALLY TOLERANT"

500km in a month with lots of donations

So basically they are lazy and waste money that could have been used in syria.
A plane tickets is

by the time they arrive there assad will be in control of the whole country again

>Ugh.
You have to go back