Explain this Drumpfags

explain this Drumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU&t=210s
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
marshall.org/climate-change/water-vapor-feedback-and-the-global-warming-pause/
research.noaa.gov/News/NewsArchive/LatestNews/TabId/684/ArtMID/1768/ArticleID/10307/Water-vapor-in-the-upper-atmosphere-amplifies-global-warming-says-new-study.aspx
theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/apr/23/changes-in-water-vapor-and-clouds-are-amplifying-global-warming
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2014JD022887/full
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.energy.25.1.441
ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/faq/greenhouse-gases.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2006GL028905/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16166514
nature.com/nature/journal/v436/n7051/abs/nature03906.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2 is.

Also CO2 is self regulated, it causes more plants to grow which evens out the concentration

Fake news

You can't faggots

a shitty graph with no source. According that graph we already died.

Temperature is going up too, not just CO2

For millions of years, life expectancy has not been over 50 years.
There is a perfect correlation with global warming.

We have to shut down those fucking hospitals A.S.A.P.

Are you retarded?

Source NASA fucker

considering the earth is less than 10000 years old, this graph makes me laugh

Talk methane to me.

I put a nasa logo on top of it it must be true

its too late bud. the earth is fucked. time to horde all the food, water and ammo we can and make america first.

>explain this Drumpfags
there is more co2 in the atmosphere. are you retarded and can't read the graph?

then give us that, because CO2 on its own is pointless.

>imma take one metric and run with it with no context.

This is why they had to change the name from global warming to climate change.

If these people actually wanted to lower emissions they'd campaign for all motor travel speed to be halved in order to lower the fuel consumption.

But that would mean the end of their high-speed jet holidays.

Since you are actually referencing a common misconception, I will assume you are serious.
I recommend watching this:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU&t=210s

Point 9 is the one you are talking about. Maybe watch the whole video, it's actually quite interesting.
Sources are in the comments.

Sorry I meant the sources are in the description.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

What are you talking about? It's billions of years old.

How do they measure the levels for thousands of years ago, and is it the same method as the recent reading?

CHINA

India and...

Why don't you push the timeline on that graph back a few thousand years?

>we dug ice cores up
>We wont tell you where
>we won't tell you how

How can you trust any of this shit(for or against) regarding climate change? The ice may reflect some degree of greenhouse gases in the air, but it's on the surface. The gasses we are worried about are in the atmosphere, are they not?

I don't trust this bullshit with rocks and ice showing a 100% accurate representation of how the atmosphere was at a certain period in time.

I also do understand big oil companies, etc will gladly skew information to fight back.

What we are witnessing is not in the benefit of earth nor her people, but it's a war between government funds and nothing more.

Alright, show me, I'm open to change my position

>we wuz mexicans n' shiet.
This can't be happening.

Bog Bros

Because then their point would be BTFO by the CO2 readings.

Last time the "current level" was 380. Even if it's at 400, the answer is "So what?" 400 would be a 33% increase. The c02 content would need to be doubled for the temperature for every increase of a couple degrees celsius. This is nothing more than alarmist, sensationalistic garbage.

At some point there was this much carbon, which was sequestered in oils and coals by biological proccesses. Life will survive. Humans should focus on maximizing our quality of life. If a useful species is going extinct, we should save it. If its niche can be filled, then it dies. Man is the most powerful animal, and the Earth is thus ours.

>NASA faked Apollo 11 evidence
>Can't fake one graph

The c02 content would need to be doubled for every temperature increase of a couple degrees celsius.*

>so close to 420

fuck

>Snoop Dog is literally causing 90% of CO2 increase by smoking so much weed

Agreed.

Who was the scholar/scientist who basically said the global warming/climate change alarmists inverted the equation to give the hockey stick effect when it realistically was the other way around?

>I can only look up information when it's framed to support my view
I'm not going to spoonfeed the thousandth braindead lefty who wandered onto Sup Forums to say 'CHECKMATE' while presenting his government-sponsored propaganda. If you want the truth it's out there, but if you're not going to work to find it then I'm not sure you belong here. You want to know why these temperature graphs always cut off at the start of the Industrial Revolution? The only way you're going to know is if you look it up for yourself.

WHY SHOULD WE CARE?
Only shit tier places won't be able to deal with it.
Nature most certainly will.

>tfw you will be among the last generations to get to experience the great barrier reef
Feels bad man.

This is the wrong timeline to be a budding aquarist in.

Is there any science data to suggest for a logarithmic relationship between CO2 vs Temperature?
That would be a fun stat to throw at the climate alarmists.

Water is a greenhouse gas, but you've got the relationship backwards. The amount of water in the atmosphere, as it's a condensible gas, is controlled by temperature, while temperature is controlled by non condensible gasses like CO2.

www.acs.org/content/acs/en/climatescience/climatesciencenarratives/its-water-vapor-not-the-co2.html

The "muh plants" thing is completely retarded though. Firstly, outside extremely controlled greenhouse conditions, more CO2 does not mean more plant growth, simply because CO2 is not a limiting factor for plant growth.

Secondly increases in temperature from increased CO2 will dry out water reserves and increase the rate of evaporation from plants, making it more difficult for them to grow. Also if CO2 levels are high enough it interferes with photosynthesis.

Thirdly if carbon fixing from plants was able to accommodate the increased production of CO2, we would observe that. Instead what we observe when measuring fixing CO2 from the atmosphere is the rate of carbon removed from the atmosphere exponentially decays. If I put 100 tons of CO2 into the air today, it would take about 30 years to get that down to 50 tons, and 1000 years to get that down to 20 tons. Exponential decay.

Beyond all that, it's absolutely stupid to try gloss over all the other issues that global warming will cause by saying "lel the plants like it".

that is just another glib, snarky numale fag spouting bullshit. just admit it user, you are a bolshy faggot communist who wants the world to suck lenin's dick like you do. but we aren't having it. so go take a walk in your skinny jeans and fellate a muslim, faggot.

Gee, i wonder what could have contributed to this

>Water is a greenhouse gas, but you've got the relationship backwards. The amount of water in the atmosphere, as it's a condensible gas, is controlled by temperature, while temperature is controlled by non condensible gasses like CO2.

Do non condensible gasses like co2 also control the sun's radiance, user? It was probably wrong, but when I was in school I learned that all life on earth comes from the sun, that the sun has a big influence on the earth's temperature and the earth's angle of inclination to it is responsible for the seasons. was I misled all this time, it was really co2 and methane causing our seasons?

Are you pretending to be retarded right now? We're talking about global temperature regulated by trapped heat, not seasons and effects of the sun.

I'm just going to copy paste parts of the link that you're too lazy to actually read.

>The temperature of the surrounding atmosphere limits the maximum amount of water vapor the atmosphere can contain. If a volume of air contains its maximum amount of water vapor and the temperature is decreased, some of the water vapor will condense to form liquid water.

>The greenhouse effect that has maintained the Earth’s temperature at a level warm enough for human civilization to develop over the past several millennia is controlled by non-condensable gases, mainly carbon dioxide, CO2, with smaller contributions from methane, CH4, nitrous oxide, N2O, and ozone, O3. Since the middle of the 20th century, small amounts of man-made gases, mostly chlorine- and fluorine-containing solvents and refrigerants, have been added to the mix. Because these gases are not condensable at atmospheric temperatures and pressures, the atmosphere can pack in much more of these gases . Thus, CO2 (as well as CH4, N2O, and O3) has been building up in the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution when we began burning large amounts of fossil fuel.

>If there had been no increase in the amounts of non-condensable greenhouse gases, the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere would not have changed with all other variables remaining the same. The addition of the non-condensable gases causes the temperature to increase and this leads to an increase in water vapor that further increases the temperature. This is an example of a positive feedback effect. The warming due to increasing non-condensable gases causes more water vapor to enter the atmosphere, which adds to the effect of the non-condensables.

>100ppm difference

wow it's fucking nothing

Meh man made warming.

that's fine, bolshy, except the data does not bear out your hysterical hypothesis. there has been no warming for twenty years now. so there must be other variables more powerful than the mere presence of trace gases.

do liberals ever have an argument? I can't manage to actually get into a debate with one they're either trolling or avoid it quickly whether it be by walking away or blocking you in some manner.

Earth is 4 Billion years old
Life began appearing 3900-2500
Our first ancestor Homo Erectus appeared 2 Million years ago
This graph is dishonest as it only shows 400,000 years
It is also dishonest because the Y axis doesn't start at zero

>Hysterical hypothesis
>Literally the American Chemical Society

Water vapor feedback in conjunction with CO2 is a well established fact. Here are a bunch of links on the subject.

www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/vapor_warming.html

phys.org/news/2014-07-vapor-global-amplifier.html

marshall.org/climate-change/water-vapor-feedback-and-the-global-warming-pause/

research.noaa.gov/News/NewsArchive/LatestNews/TabId/684/ArtMID/1768/ArticleID/10307/Water-vapor-in-the-upper-atmosphere-amplifies-global-warming-says-new-study.aspx

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/apr/23/changes-in-water-vapor-and-clouds-are-amplifying-global-warming

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2014JD022887/full

annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.energy.25.1.441

ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/faq/greenhouse-gases.php

Not that this matters, because you're more interested in saying others are wrong than learning why they might be right.

This is what willful ignorance and denial looks like.

time to genocide 6B third worlders

problem solved

what kind of retard are you, bolshy? do you honestly think we are going to buy the shitty over amplification models you faggots are shilling? the reason all those IPCC models have been wrong is because they exaggerate the amplification effect. so save your energy for sucking off niggers and muslims and taking care of your wife's son. we aren't going to fund your global climate utopia.

How do we know this? Honest question. How can we be able to say anything about climate just 2000 years ago, much less 100000.

The solution is obviously higher taxes for all Americans, coal powered electric cars, and more imports of cheap plastic crap from China and Hong Kong.

>And Jesus said, "It's cold as balls in here."

its only relevant to look at the last ~million years because the geographical layout/ocean currents/atmospheric composition have been very different in the past. We have been in a relative steady-state cycle in the past million years. a million years is long enough to examine. before that there were too many factors about the earth that aren't similar to what we live in now

>numale fagget talking bullshit and taking on missconstrued strawman arguments and pulling out fabricated and tampered "charts" and "stats"
>muh conjecture and anecdotes
>muh popular opinion
>SCIENCE DEBUNKED MUH GLOBAL WARMING HOAX IS REAL!
>buy my book gullible faggets

Try again.

Are they getting (((current year))) data from ice cores as well?

>The more excavation white people perform, the more they discover that we wuz fukkin kangz n shiet

t. Hood nigger porch monkey drunk on malt liquor

volstok antarctic ice cores - isotope measurements. google is your friend padawan

OK I'LL LET YOU DO THIS EXPERIMENT YOURSELF user.

GET A SEALED PLASTIC BOX. PUT A PLANT IN IT. MEASURE THE CO2 LEVELS DROP over 24 hours..

NOW. GET THAT SAME BOX. THIS TIME. NO PLANT. WATCH CO2... MAGICALLY STAY THE SAME.

co2 doesn't mean dick for anything.
>cut down massive forests over 50 years.. watch co2 numbers rise..
human related cars and fossil fuels are ruining us nooooooooooooooooooooo

>volcanic activity on the rise.. volcanoes spew, omg co2

omg we all gonna die.. and earth will flourish with higher co2 levels.. oh well.

finally the great happening i've been waiting for.

you dumb fucking faggot

google "keeling curve"

see that TINY jaggedness to the graph? that's ALL THE PLANTS IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE GROWING LEAVES IN SPRING AND LEAVES DYING OFF IN FALL.

ITS THE FUCKING PLANET BREATHING. YOU CAN SEE WHAT A TINY BLIP THAT MAKES

>muh volcanoez!

you dumb piece of shit, you remember that volcano that erupted a couple years ago in iceland? remember how fucking huge it was, how it closed down ALL EUROPEAN AIR TRAVEL FOR 2 FUCKING WEEKS

guess what. scientists measured how much CO2 came out of that big piece of shit.

guess what. it was actually roughly THE SAME AMOUNT OF CO2 AS JUST TWO FUCKING WEEKS OF EUROPEAN AIR TRAVEL.

IT WAS A CARBON NEUTRAL VOLCANO ERUPTION BECAUSE THE PLANES WERE GROUNDED

TWO FUCKING WEEKS OF EUROPEAN AIR TRAVEL EQUALS ONE OF THE LARGEST VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS IN MODERN HISTORY

B
T
F
O

>explain this Drumpfags
extend the graph past 400,000 years and ill explain it.

I supported him, but I must admit that dismissing global warming as a hoax is retarded. However, he is right in the regard that most current ((("solutions"))) are indeed hoaxes and are designed to bring the west down. Honestly, it's not like he can do much more besides pushing nuclear energy, shutting down third world factories is already a major step forward.

Or just genocide all nonwhites. Genghisbro killed like 10 million, and it got noticeably colder.

Although... Are you saying, it was higher in CURRENT YEAR - 400k1?

the only intelligent way to btfo that graph is to point out that we may be staving off the incoming glacial period. If the cycles are determined by orbital eccentricity (Milankovich Cycles), then we should be in for another relative cooling period (over the next 50,000 years, but still) and we will have jacked up the heat enough to avoid the world freezing over as it has every 80,000 years in the past

then again, lets not pretend like we're remotely that farsighted

But I want an ice age, all nigger would freeze to death, that would be the paradise of the white man

>dismissing global warming as a hoax is retarded. However, he is right in the regard that most current ((("solutions"))) are indeed hoaxes
This.

Human civilizations rise and fall so fast, that we are literally better off if we burn more and more fossil fuels and reap their benefit instead of cutting back. The civilizations contributing to global warming the most are also the ones that will be most likely to survive it.

>made up graph
>cites "Analysis of the Temperature Oscillations in Geological Eras" by Dr. C.R. Scotese (2002)
>isn't an actual paper
>isn't anywhere on the internet, including google scholar and on Dr. Chris Scotese's own website, other than this bullshit graph citing it

get fucked leaf

>for centuries

Geological time is vast.

hmm. Really makes you think about the credibility of the 97% scientist consensus claim.

You realise volcanos don't release that much CO2 and in fact have a cooling effect?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record

explain this liberal kikes

Yes, the planet has been very warm before, and it's correlated with CO2 as you said. At this point in time the sea level was also much higher. What's your point

Fake science. Get out of here, shill. Trump will refund global warming research. We'll see how true it is after climate change scientists stop suckling on the government teat.

Defund*

When you hear that there is very high consensus in climatology, it's on very weak statements like "CO2 contributes to global warming" or "human activity has raised the CO2 levels in the atmosphere". It's not on statements like "the kyoto accord will bring CO2 levels down to pre-industrial levels" or "global warming will be a runaway effect" or "there will be an increase in violent storms". Those last statements are what lefties *say* climatologists say, but they're liars.

hmm. Really makes you think about the credibility of shitskins on the internet using photoshop to mislead people

>there will be an increase in violent storms
There will though. Less frequent, more violent
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2006GL028905/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16166514
nature.com/nature/journal/v436/n7051/abs/nature03906.html

>We shouldn't believe the scientists who study this phenomenon because they're biased!
>Instead, lets believe the jew-run oil companies because they have our best interests at heart and they care about the future!

>for centuries.

The earth is billions of years old tho

post proofs then

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

AL GORE JUST SAID FLORIDA WILL BE UNDERWATER BY 2004

WE HAVE TO ELECT DEMOCRATS TO STOP THIS

2004 was 13 years ago you fucking moron

thats

the

joke

user

need proofs

Reminder to hide, sage and report all slide/shill threads.

That's... Just retarded

Want to solve the pollution and overpopulation problem? Simple. Stop importing third worlders who breed like rabbits. Stop exporting resources to Africa to end their population boom. problem solved.

>WE HAVE TO ELECT DEMOCRATS TO STOP THIS

OH MY GOD HES RIGHT

>predictive long term """science"""
Niggas can't even predict a hurricane trajectory mere hours ahead of time

The amount of variables involved in predicting climate and especially storms is ludicrous.

>mfw the same people were saying we would have the worst hurricanes in the coming years
>that was in 2005 after katrina
The sad thing is that nobody gives a shit about hurricanes here anymore and people will likely die in the next big one because of the fear mongering

>deep cryo methalox

5 gorrilion years old in fact