Breaking: Trump and Nieto talk via phone for 1 hour

What do you think was discussed?

Bent knees

I didn't think here til Monday, that was fast

Payment options

Informing Mexico that the wall is happening and that the avenues for leeching off the USA are going to be closed.

>Nieto rages in spanidh for 59 minutes
>Trump: I don't speak taco bell

>debit or credit?
>I'd like a routing number for the account too please

Whether or not the wall will be 30 feet or 40 feet high.

EXCITEMENT

The merits of picante over straight salsa.

They made a compromise. The question now is:

Who caved in?

Trump: You hang up first
Nieto: No you hang up first
>That was half the call

Negotiated Wall down from the 6 million impaled along the top

Wait till he starts taxing all the money transfers via Western Union to Mexico! how do you think Pedro gets his shekels back to mama back in the old country?

Oh, the agony that is going to cause!

Negrociated

Nieto probably looked for some middle ground to save face.
Trump offered one, but it was still humiliating, so Nieto don't know what to do. He will probably call his cabinet to make important decisions

Then Nieto hung up first (after promising to pay for a 50 ft electrified with an alligator moat. After signing tge check he blew his brains out.

>Nieto: OK, we will pay for it, but I have to save some face. Lets say it was a compromise.
>Trump: No, you're going to go on Twitter and post a pic of you literally bending the knee
>Nieto: C'mon, Don, that's not funny
>Trump: I'm not laughing
>Nieto: cries and begs for the next 58 minutes
>pic related gets on the phone and literally saves Mexico

So are Bogdanoffs good guys who keep the Rothschilds in line? What's their endgame?

>saves mexico

He does not give a shit about mexico it all about passing the power to his party. He would kill Mexico if it meant popularity for his party

They have a party now?
Can I get a quick rundown?

Where's that picture from HuffPo about the Mexican Pres snubbing Trump? Who's laughing now?

Here's a quick rundown.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Listing him every single mexican who's gonna be deported

That would take much longer than one hour.

>Where's your eagle?

That was a short intro