>Miami-Dade mayor drops sanctuary city policy
Anybody else getting tired of winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Riogringa/status/792029502478123009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Throwing immigrants under the bus
>Your city runs on immigrants
>Throwing US citizens under the bus
If your city runs on immigrants then you have a problem.

Still not tired of winning but I am tired of the left referring to illegals as if they're immigrants

I'd pay to see illegal immigrants get thrown under a moving bus.

It's florida
Trump will go in and shoot a few people if it means re-election

She's a gliilllick. house.

Trump has done in 8 days more than king chimp ever did in 8 years.

That truly is having balls.

if some richy liberals lose their cheap labour cleaning lady, they'll just have to pull through and survive.

haha i'd be worried but my cleaning lady is not illegal anymore.

Piss them off more. Call them criminal or trespassing immigrants. It steal their car and just say you are an undocumented owner and they shouldn't be so bigoted to call you a thief.

>mfw our mayor of Phoenix AZ with the REDDEST COUNTY IN THE US labels us a sanctuary city status
>we are in debt so bad we can barely afford police or fire

>jew?

Yeah, it's like playing chess with a 3 year old.

Every fucking time

s.fl user here
people dont get that all immigrants hate each other
cubans hate mexicans
dominicans hate hatians
venezuelans hate colombians
and everyone hates argentina

Please, please! It's too much winning, we can't take it anymore! Mr.President it's too much!

I'm honestly jelly as fuck. I remember when mexican intellectuals went on and on about how he was all talk no action. We need a brown Trump goddammit.

close to the election they were actually being referred to as "undocumented citizens"

how's that for cognitive dissonance?

/thread

He was so right, it's too much

Immigration and illegal immigration are not the same thing.

this but based Cubans vote republican

something about living under communism makes them hate the left

yeah cubans are based that way

Versailles coffee

Ill repeat what user said. Ifnyour city runs on IMMIGRANTS you have a problem you retarded sperglord

Miami does NOT run in immigrants

fucking lol who believes this tripe

Ready for 8 years of WINNING

Where have you been?

>((((((((((Implying))))))))))

Well it might after decades of them pushing about native white Americans.

Democrats BTFO

>ywn live in the US during the Trump era

You will never stop the resistance you bigoted, facist, virgins.

Gr8 b8 m8

Enjoy losing you're welfare

Kek, is this in response to Trump cutting funding to sanctuary cities?

I've never met a bigger opponent to illegal immigration than an immigrant who paid to legally come here.

Nothing about this situation pisses me off more than how blatantly dishonest (((they))) are trying to paint anyone opposed to illegal immigration as a "racist". I grew up with a bunch of Mexican best friends, they and I both agree that illegals are fucking scum that should be deported or shot immediately.

Fuck all of this bullshit rhetoric.

Illegal immigrants and immigrants aren't the same thing.

Given the cuban and PR population, it wouldn't be shocking if hispanics in the area supported this measure .

Great argument. Your logic is airtight. I'll have to rethink all my political views now.

Apparently, there are protests happening here. I live in Miami, should I do something?

I'm just curious, for a psychological study, but how long have you been on Sup Forums?

>Anybody else getting tired of winning?

No. Keep going forward.

Go out wearing a MAGA hat and flip them all off.

Bring a pistol, and shoot them in self defense if they try to assault you.

twitter.com/Riogringa/status/792029502478123009

Why is 'slippery slope' on there?

That's a fact, not a fallacy.

Miami is ridiculous, you can go weeks without meeting an English speaker.

why is everyone a manlet

This is the greatest webm of all time.

Sanctuary cities have nothing to do with immigrants. They protect ILLEGAL immigrants. Why can't marxists differentiate between the two?

Oh please help us uncuck Seattle

>runs on immigrants
Illegal immigrants? Didn't think so. And yeah I don't think some of these cities really want to lose all their funding to schools, roads, etc etc. They'll come to their senses, supporting illegal immigration is going to be costly. And you're supporting something that is illegal too.

Uh, all cities run on immigrants, not illegal immigrants but immigrants, because that is how economics work, people have debt, even the richest, has a healthy debt, this is what runs the economy and how banks work, how people buy houses, etc. Now, you need more people or humans for this to work, all of United States and is run on immigrants. Japan is the only place that doesn't.

I'm just surprised this happened in Miami of all places, considering Miami is very culturally Latin dominated I'd expect a bigger bitch fest.

Damn right, left can't understand or figure this out like its a secret.

every time

oy veeeeeyy

(((broward))) here

why do liberals always conflate illegal aliens and immigrants?

don't worry, I think we will be one of the early ones to flip. Idk how we became one in the first place

It's the best strawman they can use.

Mexico needs an armed revolution against oligarchs and cartels desu. Maybe with the wall and tighter immigration policies in the US preventing all the malcontents from leaving Mexico, it can finally happen. It's time to party like 1910.

For those that don't know. Today cops came by the construction site I'm working at looking for illegals. Winning has never felt so good.

what state?

I mentioned this yesterday, but if there is a conservative mayor out there somewhere, and you know him, could you urge him to declare his city a sanctuary city for people who do not want to make wedding cakes for gay weddings? A governor could do it for a state, also.

I just want to see the rage from the other side when their bullshit is turned back on them again.

I'd try to do it here, but McCrory got beat over the trannie toilets.

This. Miami runs on annual tourism from faggot college students.

Miami, FL

>steal their car and just say you are an undocumented owner and they shouldn't be so bigoted to call you a thief.

Because they need them to vote for them and provide cheap labor to commiefornian farms.

Horsey was right

He's an oldfag, been here since October.

(((Glickhouse)))

It would be a fallacy to assume that it will always happen.

It would be insane to believe that incrementalism is not a political strategy of our opponents.

Cubans are not Mexicans, when it comes to illegally immigrating.

Why do liberals not understand the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants? (protip libcucks they're different things)

It's funny when many of ur spic friends are prodigies of illegals

>Go out wearing a MAGA hat and flip them all off.
>Bring a pistol, and shoot them in self defense if they try to assault you.

kek

Well they can't fund themselves with all those leeches not paying taxes.

Cubans don't like Mexicans. Though honestly the younger ones who've been indoctrinated will say otherwise, but I'm not sure if that's a Cuban thing or just kids not doing their research. I mean I have a friend who was Cuban and rooted for fucking Sanders, so yeah, but granted she fucking hated Hillary and voted Trump on the 8th.

the nose knows

Things are happening so fast and I am happy for the Burgers and all, but it seens like Trump knows that his time to get kenedied is coming and he is getting things done as fast as possible

Fuck you Sup Forums

I used to be able to get through life day by day without instantly being able to spot a Jew in a single glance and scream "KIKE!" at the top of my lungs. I didn't want to be a Jew catcher in the Fourth Reich, but it's my single greatest skill now.

t-thanks

Yea I think at this point slippery slope needs and asterisk by it saying that it's only sometimes a fallacy.

People throw that phrase out all the time even while we're in the middle of falling down the slope and think they've just won the argument.

There is both a slippery slope and a slippery slope fallacy.
Example:
Slippery slope - Banning deer hunting will lead to overpopulation of deer.
Slippery slope fallacy - Banning deer hunting will lead to more traffic accidents because of overpopulation.

fire up those ovens

>runs on immigrants
Ovens? :------D

Everyone hates venezuelans too

>Arizona
>flipping

Bernie plz go

Urine idiot.

Ruling: 2 men can get married.
Slippery slope: 3 men can get married. 4 men. 5 men and a goat. Brother and sister. Man and a fleshlight. Adults and children.

Liberals like to pretend they are. Just like every black person is an innocent future college grad, just struggling in a white-dominated world.

I know you're b8n us but at least come up with an example that's not in the current news