HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Drumpf took one look at Mattis, decided he didn't want to fuck with him and caved on the spot.

Thank god the mad dog is standing up for human rights

twitter.com/AP/status/825047258181812224

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4aYVSgylks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dumb drumpf takes expert advice
>drumpfkins btfo

I have no problem with this.

It's almost like trump picked him because he trusts his judgement or some shit

You can't torture them if they're dead, dip shit

>mad dog is standing up for human rights
>not fighting against false information given by terrorists who just want the pain to stop

IMO I would have liked if we tortured people that were intent on killing dozens of innocents but I can understand that this could lead to
>anyone the government thinks is spooky gets needles underneath the fingernails and that's not great.

Do you feel good about yourself and what you do?

You mean the President listening to the advice of the experts he hires is a bad thing?
Are you a shill or a retard?

Matthis: We're not torturing any enemy combatant we capture (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Media: YAY :)

Trump said he'd listen to the generals he's literally doing what he said he would retard.

Based Trump, actually taking advice and not acting narcissistic in his decision-making like liberals said he would.

Torture usually gives you the wrong answers so it's not very reliable. Our enemies are more scared of their own bosses than western torture methods so that doesn't work either. You can still do it for fun.

This isn't really breaking news. Mattis persuaded Donald of this a long time ago, before Trump even selected him as Secretary of Defense.

Trump brought up the torture stuff as a media distraction.

>mattis
>caring about human rights

You're right, he doesnt want to tortre anybody

He just wants to kill hem

>Trump listens to the guy he explicitly hired to run the defense dept

Wow Trump btfo

He really opposes torture though. I think it's okay, bringing back waterboarding is not a big issue but it is one that the media and Trumps opponents love to discuss, so now that it is settled they have less ammunition to target him.

This.
It's a good thing that Trump didn't just fill his cabinet with yes-men and actually had to argue his ideas with them.

>Trump takes expert advice from his cabinet and doesn't try to start a war with the DoD
>This is somehow a bad thing
That proxy isn't fooling anyone, leaf.

Kek

>Drumpf took one look at Mattis, decided he didn't want to fuck with him and caved on the spot.
This is the worst explanation of listening to an advisor that I've ever heard. Are you a Canadian, or inbred in some other way?

>respecting and taking an expert's advice on an issue he knows less than that person about
>replying bluntly and honestly to the question
>keeping his word that'd he's listen to his experts
>this:
>this:

checked

This. Liberals bonepicking to bonepick is gonna get tiresome over 8 long years of winning.

Mattis told Trump a beer and cig will get more info than torture. This blue collar angle appeals to Trump

You retard, that was the point from the beginning.
He doesn't give a shit about torture.
He wants to show he can listen to the experts.

Is Trump listening to his advisers?!? WHEN WILL HE BE IMPEACHED?!?!

>listening to an adviser that has way more experience than you on a certain subject

wow drumpf is fucking retarded how could we have elected this ass?

>"torture doesn't work"
>"HAI WE CAUGHT BIN LADEN"

>Trump is wrong to think he knows everything
>Trump is wrong to defer to experts
Do you still not understand why you're losing?

Good. Well get less bad intel that way hopefully.

Mattis has more experience on the subject.

Why not trust him?

Don't torture them
shoot them
problem solved

Put good people in office.

Take their advice.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

wow a president that takes the advice of his staff? what a fucking retard amirite?

>Caved on the spot

The fucking guy didn't hire a bunch of yes men and you're laughing?
You should be grateful.
He's a businessman and knows who to hire.
People that oppose him for the best negotiations possible. More points of views, different perspectives.

This is why he hired the guy, by the way. Trump can defer to his advisors publicly and it lets him wiggle out of campaign rhetoric without looking like he was lying, he is just following advice from his experts.

>Torture doesn't work Drumphf! Listen to you advisors!
>You listened to one of your advisors! What a fucking moron, amirite?!

If torture doesn't work why do we take for true nazi testimonies?

He has always said he would defer his opinions to trusted experts/

>he wants torture
liberals fuming
>he doesn't want torture
liberals fuming
>he listens to his experts
liberals fuming
>he ignores his experts
liberals fuming

Uhm, no sweetie, this is obviously is just showing Trumps inexperience and how unfit he is to be president.

#NotMyPresident

Lol Trump is great

"I'd torture them"

OMG America is going to hurt our precious ISIS friends

"I'm not in charge of that, so we won't be doing it"

OMG we reported fake news without all the facts and now look dumb

>were going to hear this bullshit from liberals for the next 4, maybe 8, years
>nonstop "DRUMPF BTFO XDDD"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Literally what God Emperors are supposed to do - listen to their advisors and trust in their judgement

If someone kidnapped your most beloved wife or child and you only had 48 hours to find them you would torture to save them. Fuck human rights, when others innocent lives are on the line.

>the media will attempt to paint this as backpedaling
>if he hadn't changed his mind they would spin it as him being an egotist who refuses to listen to anyone

When will the purge begin lads? This shit is getting rather tiresome

>drumpf surrounds himself with experts in fields he has no experience with
>takes their advice

D-DRUMPFTH BTFO!!!!!! HWNDU!!!

What do you mean hahahah?

He took his ego out of the equation, listened to the expert advice and acted on it. Should be applauded really.

I like how no matter what, if you criticize Trump for anything you have hordes of cucks defending him.

They can still torture inside gitmo, this disagreement doesn't change anything. This doesn't clarify that they wouldn't continue to do it or would stop.

A little waterboarding and listening to britney spears for 24 hours a day won't hurt anyone, especially people caught on the war front who probably killed tons of American soldiers.

Mattis doesn't give a fuck about the moral quandary of torture. It's just that it doesn't work.

Virtually every legitimate study of human intelligence gathering, agrees that persuasion works and coercion doesn't.

If only he was a community organizer

Bess? Is that you?

When did 'sweetie' become such a dirty word? You always know you're 'talking' with a feminist when they call you that. Same with dear and honey. The leftists attempt to ban words and restrict speech seems to be working, but not for the reasons they think, because they keep ruining words.

Based Mattis .

All hail the chaos general!

It's similar to
>bless your heart
or the stereotype that people associate it with being derogatory.

He has been saying this for atleast a month....how the fuck is this "breaking news"

Before
>Hahahaha you idiots do you really think an arrogant baby like Trump will actually listen to his advisers?

Now
>Woooooow Trump totally caved after receiving advice from his adviser, what a wimp!

this so goddamn much. they are an impenetrable wall. I wonder if they will even admit that.

Trump knows business. He hand-picked the best of the best for their respective fields and knows that guys like Mattis know more about war than he does so he is willing to let their own decisions override his when he knows they've got the edge in experience and wisdom on a matter. Only an idiot ever thought Trump was a dictator. He's a master leader and delegation wizard. Best POTUS since the 1800s.

LMAO Trump is a beta cuck

No wonder Soros is much richer than him

>torture

he said waterboarding works by the way, and said he didn't support torture

Can you imagine a world where Mad Dog was in charge of what was and was not a human right. It would be fucking amazing. It would literally be the day of the rope. In-fact, there would be rope factories opening up all over the land.

>He wants to show he can listen to the experts.

Trump -- not a lead, but a really good listener

lmao

libs btfo

>trump is gonna take ova the world like hitler!!!

But Hitler was eloquent.

Trump? Not so much

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

lmao

It did happen. It's called the Swedish intervention of the Thirty Years War.

>Trump: "WE'RE BRINGING BACK TORTURE"
>Mattis: "No."
>Trump: "Yessir."

lmao

Nope. Trump said when he picked his administration, he'd want them to act accordingly under their own free will.

>pass user

cuck.

I find this one better.

Trump never really cared about torture beyond it being a talking point he could use to sound tough to his base.

> it's GOOD when WE do it, and EVIL when YOU do it!

Everything liberals do makes sense when you realize this statement is literally the basis of it

Trump keeps his word. He stated on the campaign that he would surround himself with the best and brightest and work as a team. Unlike Obongo who placed onky sycophants that would push his agenda with not an ounce of push back in 8-years.

>wtf I love Mattis now

you realize Mattis doesnt torture because he takes no prisoners, right?

Double-checked.

>Drumpf took one look at Mattis,

Illustrating to the world you value the expertise and opinion of advisors.
Not being able to keep up with multidimensional backgammon game.
Pleb.

I hope Mattis at least used some kind of lube, because Trump got RAPED

hahahaha looks like drumpf is too much of a pussy to use torture!! pol btfo
Hillary would've had no problem with torture, in fact she would've enjoyed personally torturing people!

Before
>Hahahaha fuck yeah Trump torture those sand niggers he's such a badass I want to suck his dick

Now
>Woooooow Trump is so reasonable and humble I want to suck his dick

i believe their exact conversation was

mattis: shall we watch apocalypse now to stimulate our conversation?

trump: we shall, i'll put the vhs in

Friendly reminder that Trump has exhibited a strong pattern of caving to alpha men.

Mattis is one of the few adults in that entire cabinet.

God bless him.

>God dumptfr is such a retard he doesn't know anything
>lmao look at drumpftf taking his advisors' advice what a fucking moron
Gas all leftists

>vhs

Is it 1995 already?

PRAMFT BTFO

underrated post

Before:
> Sup Forums altered the election with memes! Nice!

Now:

>Before
>>Hahahaha fuck yeah Trump torture those sand niggers he's such a badass I want to suck his dick

>Now
>>Woooooow Trump is so reasonable and humble I want to suck his dick

I only have Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket on tape. Why buy a movie again?

Trump has said since he started his campaign that he is more than willing to take advice from his advisors on subjects they are more knowledgeable about. And that's a bad thing? Are you fucking stupid

Fuck off grandpa. Seriously how old are you, 40?

praise him

youtu.be/v4aYVSgylks

Trump has been saying he'll defer to Mattis for a while, why is it suddenly breaking news now?

>You can still do it for fun.

fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

I'm not sure it you are aware but that's what people who aren't racists do.

That is what people with long term experience in management do-defer to the subject matter expert in that area for an informed opinion.

Man this Shill game hasn't gotten any better. Brock seriously if you aren't going to target it to your specific audience then wtf are you even doing? Sad!