This is the stupidest nigger I've ever heard. He's actually on Fox making Reddit-tier anti Trump arguments

This is the stupidest nigger I've ever heard. He's actually on Fox making Reddit-tier anti Trump arguments.

Fuck this piece of shit.

>nigger
>stupid
pick [spoiler]both[/spoiler]

>Ally
>Mexico

Suuuure

>stupidest.
Nice try, whiteboi.

I was watching, honestly everything he said was true.

I have always supported Trump, but if you actually believe Mexico can/will pay for the wall, you are retarded.

He said Trump has constantly insulted the Mexican leadership and it's people but that's not true. He's constantly talking about how their leaders are much smarter than ours and how much he's loves Mexico.

isnt he the mediocre negros guy or was that the other idiot black puppet

you are retarted if you not know there is more to it then just a tax raise.

Mexico doesn't even have a government it's run by cartels

>stupidest nigger I've ever heard
Would not want to judge that contest.
Also, you misspelled "this is the first and only, and as such, the stupidest nigger I have ever heard."

So then why the fuck would we try to deal with them? Tell them how it will be and if they don't like it, tough shit. I don't care if we pay for the wall, I don't care if prices go up. Enough taking shit from a government that wont address its own incompetence. Enough listening to a people that would rather run through deserts to leave their country instead of fixing it.

When he first started on Fox he was actually watchable, but (((they))) turned him into a nigger bomb thrower. Megyn Smelly loved him.

Kek agrees with this.
checked.

>Calling someone stupid
>Cant even take a picture properly or rotate it afterwards
You are the nigger OP

>stupidest nigger I've ever heard
Heh you haven't met many niggers then.

I dunno op, that picture makes me skeptical that your not a stupid nigger..

>rotate

Fixed for uyou beanrer

>stupid
>doesn't know how to use a camera

k m8

It will come to that if Mexico doesn't pay. Trump has seen that the cartels make Mexican laws and he's done with it.

Dude, I just saw that fucking coon. He always makes me rage. He makes me angrier than when I accidentally leaving the room and come back with The Big Bang Theory playing on my tv.

I think Fox only lets the stupidest liberals comment. It's a good strategy.

>ally
>Floods country with mestizos

hahahah now thats a shit post