"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overtrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overtrow thuh gubbmint!"
>run over by tank

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why should mentally ill lunatics be allowed to own assault rifles?

Gun regulation is simply common sense. You don't need a weapon of war unless you're planning on killing people. Bring pro-gun is literally being pro-murder.

Well ammosexuals? Got an excuse?

I don't need an excuse.

who is driving that tank again?

Our army can't even beat goat fuckers and rice niggers

Fuck off with your leaf tier bullshit.

I don't understand these threads
Someone posts in a caricatured liberal tone so everyone can tear apart a strawman?
Are you proxies of OP? Is this just ego stroking?

My AR-15 is to protect myself and my mixed race family from unwashed hordes of leftists attemptin to overthrow the democracy that we love and cherish.

My AR-15 is for mentally unhinged white people like you.

why is gun ownership always associated with overthrowing the government? It's about protecting your life, family and property from the people who have no regard for gun control whatesover

Let's regulate freespeech.

Ideas kill people.

Just take a look at the history of:
>Atheism
>Communism
>witches
>Gods

Talking about these things should be banned. It's just common sense regulations.

>ammosexual

heh I like this.

I thought the liberals are all out buying guns, now.

This exact post repeats so often that I'm half convinced it's a bot

How did the gooks beat the US Army in Vietnam then? They basically only had light arms....

>Bring pro-gun is literally being pro-murder

What's wrong with murder?
Oh that's right, murder is only acceptable if your mighty government commands it.

Do you beat off while being destroyed in these threads fifteen times a day?

This

I can't wait to see the libshits freak out over the NFA getting thrown out.

Your daily reminder that more Americans die from blunt objects every year than rifles.

>being destroyed
>literally no arguments for owning an AR-15, other than "cuz i want to lol my parents couldn't handle me"

That's simple.
They didn't.

> blunt objects

Yea, ask your mom. It's a lethal weapon.

Tranny makes a good point

Why is murder only good if the system orders it?

>bulgaria

Then give people missiles and tanks.

The 2nd amendment doesn't differentiate between hand weapons and military hardware. Miltiary arms are still "arms".

Militias and some rich individuals can afford the price of anti-armor and anti-aircraft weapons.

Fpbp /thread

>( instert country here )
>god damn, feels good to win epic debates on Sup Forums
>also look at this funny meme from 2011

point of guns vs. govt. is that you can't just knock on their doors and arrest them.

This is stale CTR pasta

Same picture and everything

The war of independence was started because King George decided to take away the Cannons the local militias had.

> fucking cannons, that had no sporting purpose whatsoever

Cannons (including revolutionary war style ones) are illegal currently without lengthy licensing.

That should tell you something.

Sage copy pasta

It's not a meme you fucking retard.

Rifles kill fewer people each year than blunt objects.

There is literally no reason to ban them. If you think otherwise you are mentally ill.

You fucking shills should be paid NOTHING for recycling ancient memes rather than devising new modes of attacking a Sup Forums which grows ever more powerful with each passing day!

Your balls should be attached to electrodes, monitored by Scott Foval and Bob Creamer, with appropriate **ZAPS** administered if shit memes such as OP's are ever posted again.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE, SHILLS.

Step up your game, or prepared to be crushed.

t. D. Brock

How does the US compare to European countries when black people are excluded from gun crime statistics?

>Cannons (including revolutionary war style ones) are illegal currently without lengthy licensing.

No they aren't you fucking moron.

Europe doesn't look so good.

>ammosexual
welp youve given me a tumblr sexuality that i can actually relate with
you can use it with the gender of gun

But the army is controlled by the people.

sock, block of c4, detonator, tar = sticky bomb that could blow off a track

¦baiting this hard
CTR be gone.

Guerilla warfare is a go-to for resistance against a tyrannical government. Just take a look at what sandniggers did after the invasion of Afghanistan.

Your entire argument relies on the government controlling every military weapon with mind control.

Weapons ain't the problem, the problem is nignogs.

dictators always take the people's guns as soon as they can

it's easier to pacify an unarmed population

Bring this shit to /k

I love how these retards can find must bake a cake in the 14th amendment, but can't find hall not be infringed in the 2nd amendment.

Isn't just about government, also when government can't or wont help.

French revolution never happened because the government had cannons.