AMLO

Redpill me on this man, Mexicans. What happens if he gets elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sah84dVsNl4&ebc=ANyPxKpO86IKJleliBugOHNxLxJT1GTBbtMvRfHeG20TpKvUL3B7aFSYGI87L8bfaRhgdHsSyzzhL9uRxAMTa_n_XhGsxBXLyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one wants to find out.

end of guac

we die

Mini trump

CIA get to work. Time to have ourselves a little Mexican revolution.

He's a low energy Trump
He wants more social programs and less taxes, he says he can get rid of corruption, has a clean record but has lived off taxpayer expenses by being a politician and selling some books

>mexico
>democracy

PRI will always win

ANAYA 2018

Who is he and what are his policies?

Doesn't sound that bad.

spoiler alert

mexico is still shit

Mexico leftist candidate for the 2018 elections, he has already lost the 2006 and 2012 elections, but he's looking very strong for this one with all the Trump's policies and neocons proamericans puppets right now.
He was the Mexico city's mayor from 2000 to 2004, he's very nationalist, he's pro social programs for students, old people, and poors, but he's against gay marriage or drug legalization

Yeah he doesn't sound bad until he speaks his mind even further
He once said that you don't need science to extract oil, you just dig the ground like a well, but deeper
He wants """"""free"""""" college for EVERYONE
Wants to give more gibsmedats for old people, women, he's pro unions the same ones that destroyed everything here
Wants to nationalize the oil industry again, even though it breeds corruption
He's a bernie Sanders

mexicans are the worst race.
blacks and arabs > mexicans
i am dead serious. look at their pathetic country
they are all low energy low iq hard working zombie. they are good at chopping peoples heads off.
mexicans are equal to feminist tier degeneracy

.t nigger

Seem alright desu, let the fags marry won't hurt anyone.
Also he gon bring the cartels to heel?

Will cartels defend Mexico or keeping being rats? I don't want to see it go to shit sinse it's actually pretty cool in some places pic related me in Cuernavaca.

We have ourselves our own Bernie Sanders, with the majority of the money going to eldery and women aid sinking us more in debt, won't progress in industries.
Want me to continue?

really nigga

all nigger countries that gained independence are failing in less than 100 years are you fucking stupid

arabs are aslo fucking shit tier and are only rich due to foreign investment

christ you must be named achmed or tyrone you faggot

hes nothing like bernie you filthy norteño liar

>only job is politician job
>failed student from marxist unam in political science
>gibsmedats up the ass during his administration
>no real job since 2006
>only him can fix everything and abolish the corruption and make the big companies pay their fair share of taxes

Yep, nothing like Bernie

>only him can fix everything and abolish the corruption and make the big companies pay their fair share of taxes
Everything was ok until you soiled it user.

But that's what he says

Venezuela 2.0.

That's the impression I got from the Mexicans I have encountered on other internet sites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sah84dVsNl4&ebc=ANyPxKpO86IKJleliBugOHNxLxJT1GTBbtMvRfHeG20TpKvUL3B7aFSYGI87L8bfaRhgdHsSyzzhL9uRxAMTa_n_XhGsxBXLyg

We become North Venezuela.

I think he was being sarcastic

I wonder why Mexicans only appear on Mexican threads

It happens with every country except america

he will make Mexico great again

Just like Fox did

I cant believe someone actually took the time to do that

mean gringos who actually believe the shit they spout here, desu

This revolution has not taken place because you fags keep dicking around the Mid East, get your shit straight faggots.

Making a thread about a country causes the lurkers to come out from those countries. Like Salamanders from burning wood.
That's cause it's always some late night America hate thread from some faggy country when they think all the burgers are asleep.
No motherfucker Americans aren't allowed to sleep,

Who's the Mexican candidate more likely to get "a Zimmerman telegram" from Putin and why?

racism, mexicans are the most racist peple on earth.

SLIM 2018

He wanted to kill NAFTA because it hurt the working class of all members.

Amerishits always flood the mexico threads

He'll build a wall in the Southern border and make Guatemala and Belize pay for it.

Not at all memeth.

This.
The ones with kids are American as fuck but their kids think that they're Mexican.

Voted for him in 2012. Ran up North when Peña Nieto came into power.

He's hardcore leftist nationalist who is very antiNAFTA.

Claims to be able to give social programs without raising taxes.

If he wins next year, expect USA invasion on Dec. 2 2018

Well, mexican isn't a race you fucking troglodyte.
Look at the country? Ok compare Somalia to Mexico then.

>We hate NAFTA, fuck NAFTA it's yankee imperialism bullshit
>Trump getting out of NAFTA is really bad fuck this nationalist protectionist asshole nazi
>NAFTA is a cancer lets vote for the guy who hates it

Can mexicans make their minds up?

he will sell all mexican soil to Carlos Slim just like he did in downtown mexico city

oooh, so he is not ourguy afterall?

Fuck that, I hate Mexico and hate it when a nigger call calls me Mexican

At least he is repairing those colonial buildings and not letting them colapse.

Let me guess, you're a tres veces mojado, i anderstand your frustration.

Can confirm i only date white guy

that was the trick; he "repaired" the street but they spend years doing it so a lot of the business and stores in the zone go bankrupt. The sold their property to Carlos Slim, thats the reason you see a lot of telmex, sandborns and inbursas offices in downtown.

So basically Mexican Bernie Sanders. I'm so sorry Mexibros, you deserve better.

yeah, he founded some "FREE" capital universities in mexico city (UACM ) that cost a lot money and no one is graduating from them.

I was working downtown during the reconstruction of the streets and somewhere in those streets i saw a guy walk into one of those silver stores with two of those lard buckets filled with dirty silver coins that they had dug from the streets, that guy made some shekels that day.

Thats actually good... that means the school is actually doing its work instead of letting every retard get a title... i honestly do not understand the hate for the peje, everything he did was great and is still to this day being replicated all over the country,